Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam (4720 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Gbade cheesy

why did you stop dropping the rhymes wink
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2007
gbade. x:

Lol @ dafidi! cheesy

David, leave mukiladun alone o! cheesy

i'm not holding her, i just cant stand hypocrisy.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
young man in love the wrong way
i'll like to see u two speak yoruba to each other
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2007
@ mukina:

i stopped dropping 'em rhymes 'cause it seemed to me all had been said and done on that thread. . . .at least on my part.

@ dafidi :

lol, aight playa hold your fort down. Lol, u remind me of my moms at times. . . .
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 12:03am On Jun 20, 2007
aight Gbade wink

i was enjoying it then cheesy

drop some again pls cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2007
Al Raheem thank u u so much o Gbade 4 retiring,   May u Gbadun your purple pills and prozacs now!!!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2007
so david, wetin dey happenin?
I see u in the Yoruba thread, thanks 4 droppin by there
When was the last time u visited homeland? and did u have fun?
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2007
lol @ muki. . .i'll see what i can do
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2007
lol raheem, havent been home in a while o. thanks
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 12:39am On Jun 20, 2007
I want to know more of how u feel.  Do u miss some things? Beside the poorness of the place talk about it.!!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 20, 2007
lol al raheem this thread is not the best place to talk about home, maybe some other time.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2007
Davi, forget about these religious mess pls. I will end up being ur enemy if u don't, U see i want us to talk about great and fun things. pls ma ya we re now? ok for next time what thread?
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2007
cheesy grin cheesy ok make a thread just for me and u, make we yarn anything we want to under the sun. i will oblige u.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 1:37am On Jun 20, 2007
Hello and shout out to Wesleyan and Tel B, while no see!!!  Ibrahim, please do something about this ye ye girl BabyOs---Wayo call herself a lady.  Alwayz talkin dumb sh*t"diarrhea","Toilet Bowl","Suicide" u are lost BabyOloshi!!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Iman3(m): 3:09am On Jun 20, 2007
Christians getting worked up because of Islam.Understandably,if you a Palestinian Christian:[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6718545,00.html[/url]

[b]GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - A school and convent belonging to the Gaza Strip's tiny Roman Catholic community were ransacked, burned and looted during clashes around a major security headquarters, the head of the community said Monday.

Crosses were broken, a statue of Jesus was damaged, and prayer books were burned at the Rosary Sisters School and nearby convent, said the Rev. Manuel Musallem, head of Gaza's Latin church.

The damage took place Thursday but wasn't reported until days later because of the chaos that has prevailed since Islamic Hamas militants wrested power in Gaza, Musallem said. The religious compound is located near a key security headquarters Hamas captured Thursday on the final day of its Gaza takeover.

Gunmen used the roof of the school during the fighting, and the convent was ``desecrated,'' Mussallem said.

``Nothing happens by mistake these days,'' he said.

The doors of the convent were knocked open with mortars and furniture was damaged. Prayer books in the chapel were burned, crosses were broken, and a statue of Jesus was damaged.[/b]
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 3:19am On Jun 20, 2007
I am hurt for what happen. Stupid Al Qaedan will go to hell 4 sure if they are responsible for harm toward these innocents,
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 20, 2007
Hamas militants are such a bunch of kind and understanding men. So full of peace, long suffering, tolerance and above all agape love for those they regard as their enemies.

How could anyone regard them as terrorists?
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by AlRaheem(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2007
Davidlyan, do u like Muki?
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2007
Al Raheem:

Hello and shout out to Wesleyan and Tel B, while no see!!!  Ibrahim, please do something about this ye ye girl BabyOs---Wayo call herself a lady.  Alwayz talkin dumb sh*t"diarrhea","Toilet Bowl","Suicide" u are lost BabyOloshi!!

We need to take up donations,buy wreaths and send to your folks and encourage them to mourn your loss and bear it with fortitude.
You were a waste of sperm dot. grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
Too many workalcolholics here tongue

Y'all keep getting worked up
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
Perhaps that explains why the thread originator hasn't shown up since his last cold feet experience! grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
bari_kade:

Perhaps that explains why the thread originator hasn't shown up since his last cold feet experience! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cold feet
At least he has a bearing. To be lukewarm towards this thread, he would have been thrown out long time ago!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2007
mrpataki:

Too many workalcolholics here tongue
Y'all keep getting worked up
yes o grin we actually have someone losing it Here grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Iman3(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2007
Talking about worked up.Nobody is as worked up as the infamous,"Islamic Rage Boy". [url=http://www.snappedshot.com/archives/964-Professional-Protester,-Jihadi-style.html]ISLAMICRAGEBOY[/url]

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin Nobody typifies islamic rage like this professional protester.

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Iman3(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2007
Islamic Rage Boy was back on Friday(22nd June) to protest the Rushdie knighthood.This is yesterday's
picture:

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2007
It is all about rage!

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Iman3(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2007
Another image of the followers of "The Religion Of The Perpetually Offended".More "Worked Up People".

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2007
Rage is just one way of showing peace.

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by hannydarl(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
I am angry at islam because it encourages murder and worse of all the abuse of women. How can a guy rape a woman and the stupid sharia judge will ask her to prove her innocence by producing withnesses do they think that a muslim manwill rape the girl in presence of her mother or friends? I repeat islam is bullshit and I pray for any woman supporter of islam especially the moslem women who have not had any bitter experience to go through rape and then face possible death sentence cos they cant produce withnesess so I can laugh them to scorn and I sure will encourage other women not to help them so they will know first hand what other moslem women are going through in silence. angry
besides if people from other religions start behaving like those fanatics burnning, and killing people just because people dont believe in their god I hate islam.
I learnt moslems at Gaza are insisting on women from neighbouring town must wear a head cover whereas if the law is passed in america that women should not wear the hijab there will be demonstrations and blood shed cos holy muslems think their rights are been trampled on but when they make their stupid islamic rules they dont think of the rights of none muslems. shio
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ hannydarl

You are making a great mistake, how can you be angry at a religion that preaches and practices peace, tolerance, agape love and neighborly kindness? Dont you know that anyone who thinks otherwise "hates" muslims and islam? cool
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
allah is all knowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Yoruba Names That May Not Enter The Book Of Life (demonic Names) / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 / A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.