Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (46223 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
theultimatep3:

my father didn't spare the rod, when I was a child.
I can assure my dad is my best friend

You can only lie to yourself

You have fear for your father and you don't questions him

A best friend talks .....all the years if hitting affects your mental health

You might be an alcoholic and not even know

Must Nigerians are not learned
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Realtalk20:

Calling a stranger son is a sign of deliquesce in bastardism

You guttless bastard

You are not exposed son

That is how people refer to people mate

You should travel sometime

You be living a sad life
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
NumbEmotions:

And letting a child go bad is child applause

How many cult leaders were not slapped

How many armed robbers were not slapped

Answer the question yourself

Slapping never made one change it just hardens you up

And you never share anything with your parents that is all
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babapyro:

the only reason the police invited him is because of the video not because he slapped his child, y'all just reason like goats sometimes.
He spent 8mill on the boy and he failed to show up for the exam and you're here saying trash.
It is people like you that end up raising miscreants as children.

Now I see why it is ok for the cops to slap u.....that must reset your brain so why complain

It must be okay for you to slap your wife After all you paid her bride price

And slapping a child does not make them a better person

All the kids who were flogged in my secondary school

Ended up being barundS

But what do i know I am only an SM talking to jews
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Kevingeoffrey: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
If my future wife tries this nonsense she will pack, if the father was a dummy and never tried his best would she the wife be living in a comfortable place like that some women are not worth being a wife
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zenithpeak:
we are not talking about adulterated African man who is eternally confused of his true nature and identity not the foreign mentality that has corrupted true pan Africanism spirit of our founding fathers who will never allow there children to be comfortable with a mediocrity lifestyle

If that was the case we have such a good country and stand up people

But no that is not the case we have a barbaric society that thinks it is ok to hit people

And you complain when police hit u

It's a cycle it never ends
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Keemsleek005(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

The bible is not a yard stick

The same old testament men were abusive towards women

Had lots of concubine

And we're married to more than one woman

They did not have internet either

Things have changed....hitting does no good

Yes i accept, but sometimes its needed sir.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Emmaculate77(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
donbachi:
How dis take become mata of interest...d boy fail and d father did d needful..i remember wen i carry 19th,but promoted.my father dealt with me like i stole from him..after dat event,i come dey carry 1st 1st 1st..i know some people will not like dis.
So you were waiting for your father to deal with you before you start Carrying 1st abi? grin
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Jadeng: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is Africa, there is nothing wrong in disciplining a child who goes astray.
As the good Book says, a child you love is a child you chestise.
For the wife, I hope you have won an award??
For the Police, which is better, a bad boy or productive youth ?

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Seems you sick was i talking to you? the person i am talking to understands me perfectly why bring your insultive mannerless self into our conversation.which one is idiot? Or have you ever see me cross path with you people that insult people.pls stay of my conversation, find people like yourself that insult each other. Have a nice day.

Mad man. You are already bursting blood vessels in your brain because of your impulses for violence.

Crude and uncivilized bush man.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

It is your responsibility to pay the school fees

You have to learn to talk

That is why the Society is like this today

That is why armed personnel think it is ok to slap you

Same reason people are so aggressive to eachother

The cycle never ends

It all starts from the slap

Thank you. Well.said
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by NumbEmotions(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

How many cult leaders were not slapped

How many armed robbers were not slapped

Answer the question yourself

Slapping never made one change it just hardens you up

And you never share anything with your parents that is all
Slapping made many changes in my life and that of my siblings and friends, generally those in my circle not forgetting it truly did make us hardened too...in a positive light but definitely not to our parents.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Osesedney: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don't know why Private family mata....
LL be uploaded on social media...
Irresponsible parents...
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by VanTee20(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

What do u mean by wasteful lo

So slapping a child will make them better people?

Let's be real here ......that never makes people better

If it did we womt have all the youths in Nigeria taking drugs and becoming cult members

Its just shows a man who can't control his temper

What of white kids that turn out as drug abusers and gang members? Why did they turn that way since they were not given the 'barbaric' treatment of flogging. You have no point sir.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2020
VanTee20:

What of white kids that turn out as drug abusers and gang members? Why did they turn that way since they were not given the 'barbaric' treatment of flogging. You have no point sir.

I do have a point u don't see people fighting here on the streets

Or police snapping civilians

No one accepts it

The society friend at every form of oppression

But you try to justify someone slapping his child
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2020
NumbEmotions:

Slapping made many changes in my life and that of my siblings and friends, generally those in my circle not forgetting it truly did make us hardened too...in a positive light but definitely not to our parents.

What positive light if I may ask

That u learn to hide your feelings and never share witj them again

Do u know how many graduates beg for money and food here

Parents are not always right

When I visited Nigeria I saw how bad it was

People need to start condemning ever u form of abuse

No matter how little
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Riscawendy(f): 1:22am On Apr 24, 2020
When what this boy wants to be in future is so clear from the result, they are flogging him. Please the parents should send him to the studio to record songs, imagine distinction in music. Congrats in advance.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by aaronfinn: 2:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Best Dissertation Experts is providing the finest service of dissertation writing in order to make it more correct for the students in giving the proper guidance to them in a legitimate way.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by skfa1: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
$21k
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by NumbEmotions(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

What positive light if I may ask

That u learn to hide your feelings and never share witj them again

Do u know how many graduates beg for money and food here

Parents are not always right

When I visited Nigeria I saw how bad it was

People need to start condemning ever u form of abuse

No matter how little
I see.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by chinazaekpere12: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
ProudBiafran:

How do you justify assault?
Animal.

Your mother is an animal and that's why she gave birth to an untamed dog. Tell me your parents have never slapped your cursed head for been so stupid! You say you're a proud Biafran? I strongly disagree that an uncouth fool is from our dear Igboland. Mention me in your blabbing again and see how thunder will cut off your tongue. Tueh! Swine
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by theultimatep3(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

There is nothing I'll say that will. change ur mind
bro
every man his opinion. I maintain my stance that if a child is wrong he/she has to be corrected

for we Africans we prefer the African way and there is nothing wrong with it
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by theultimatep3(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

There is nothing I'll say that will. change ur mind
bro
every man his opinion. I maintain my stance that if a child is wrong he/she has to be corrected

for we Africans we prefer the African way and there is nothing wrong with it

I wonder what b
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
I see nothing wrong with discipline but I think it should be done moderately or midly . But parents should learn to adopt new methods of discipline like behavioral conditioning.
But once again let's ask ourselves the following questions:
The politicians who loot our treasury dry were they not disciplined?
The Police officers who abuse human rights were they not disciplined?
The SARS officers who abuse human rights were they raised by American parents ?
The thugs who terrorize our society were they not disciplined?
With all our aggressive physical discipline what can we boast of : bad roads , bad leaders , lack of electricity ...
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by liquidfaya: 10:50pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

Then you must know that hitting your child to bring back his lost senses is norm.

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Digmygold: 10:54pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=liquidfaya post=89119704][/quote]

You don't smoke your weed again? You don't fvck wrong toto. Hump and dump.your destiny away. Wrinkled and sex starved wailer grin. Keep.wailing . lol. I dey gbadun you. Muhehehe. Gay poo hole driller. Corona virus locate and kill.your bedevilled existence. Still crushing on gold digging bobrisky? cheesy
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by aaronfinn: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
In UK the competition is very tough regarding to the education platform and the student needs to be submitted his/her assignment in the given time by doing all his/her efforts but it is very clearly known that it is not an easy task to done it

We are here to provide you the Assignment Writing Services UK by which you can make the assignments in a very great manner in all the UK.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by chinazaekpere12: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2021
ProudBiafran:

How do you justify assault?
Animal.
I just saw your mention and I am not surprised because you're such a fool. Folks like you are the reason they call biafrans terrorists. Anuofia!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Long, Black Snake Killed In UNILAG Postgraduate Hostel / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.