Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,612 members, 7,948,349 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head (17746 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Igbos Should Stop Giving Their Children These English Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by emilomona(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Am the Head Master but unfortunately my spouse is nt down from it. God, I missed thode days during my active service. Aaah! my headies award.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by emilomona(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bettymax:

Ha ha ha grin. I smell strawberries and vanilla toppings

Seriously!
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by ViktorCash: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
I only do it on a girl if she allows me cum inside her.I enjoy it though wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by SolomonProsperi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
STAY AT HOME AND LEARN

I can show you a way to get paid Udemy courses for free!!

If you are interested, Whatsapp "Interested" to
0702 609 4923
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by JubrinElSudan: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
when you can't even afford 5k, na so so only dirty girls you go dey follow. you sef wan follow talk for hygiene matter? shameless 33 year old parasite.
Who is David Egwim?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Timil: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You want them to tell u they give head? Or lemme ask how exactly did u come to this 'hate' conclusion?
Babe nawaoh.. E be like say you like receiving head a lot. cheesy Ehh

I've seen you comment on many head related post on NL. After you nah you! cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by bestabigaelever(f): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Timil:
Babe nawaoh.. E be like say you like receiving head a lot. cheesy Ehh

I've seen you comment on many head related post on NL. After you nah you! cheesy
Many head related post?
I'm going to education and religion sections
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Timil: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Many head related post?
I'm going to education and religion sections
Haha.. don't go there just come to me I will make you come grin

By the ways how have you being in Osogbo?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Okoroawusa: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2020
If I don't give you head then I don't like you or I am not sexually comfortable with you.

Giving head is the main sign that I like you. Even if you end up saying that you don't want or like it,I must first offer it if I like you.

....and I am a black man
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Doris825(f): 1:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Do you know you can use this period to start your own business
We sell in bulk
Use this corona period to think of business strategies
How you can make money...
If you are interested
Book with us now!
After covid-19 period we gat you covered!
Perfume oil by Doris
For a start
Wholesale price list
3mls bottle
6 pcs - 3000
12 pcs- 6000
15 pcs- 7500
20 pcs- 10,000
25 pcs- 12,000

You can resell 800- 1000
Calculate it and tell me your gain�
Message us on WhatsApp

https:///send?phone=2348170185586&text=Perfume%20oil%20by%20Doris
https:///send?phone=2348170185586&text=Hello
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Sixfeetbelle: 1:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Goddys:
Imagine what fellow men like me has reduced themselves to just to satisfy a woman. Licking a place that has more bacteria than toilet sewage.

I spit for the manner of men we have today copying western culture.

Your dick has zero bacteria once washed and everything that comes from it is sterilized. Can you say same of p*ssy.

Stuupid sissy men

And how do you explain men contracting gonorrhoea and syphilis if the preeq was so clean?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:01am On Apr 24, 2020
the beggar I just quoted on this thread before u
JubrinElSudan:
Who is David Egwim?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by culf: 5:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Bettymax:
I Got complains of black men especially Nigerian (men) angry who hate giving their wives or girlfriends a head and they expect the (women) to give them a (BJ) undecided . Guys defend yourselves (Do you give your babe a head ) Ladies (Do you love getting a head) grin cool

who says we don't, we do. its the ladies that hardly returns the favour
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2020
bonnyhope:

What's this BJ
i am innocent here

Really? Well do you want me to explain it to you properly?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by TheMohican(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2020
ogechchukwu:
How do u expect us as Nigerians to give head
Knowing fully well that Nigeria is too hot sweating will make the pus$$y to smell .

That is the reason most of us dont give head.

White give head because their environment is cool.

If we Nigerians give head couple with the hot weather we will run mad ooo.

Moreover is not our tradition to do that ..

Our four fathers never did.

Driving cars is not our traditional, going to school isn't tradition, olu oyibo is not traditional, carry that your excuse for tradition and go away
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by femi4: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Bettymax:
I Got complains of black men especially Nigerian (men) angry who hate giving their wives or girlfriends a head and they expect the (women) to give them a (BJ) undecided . Guys defend yourselves (Do you give your babe a head ) Ladies (Do you love getting a head) grin cool
Abomination! We are still looking for covid19 cure
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Omonigeriarere: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Bettymax:

Ha ha ha grin. I smell strawberries and vanilla toppings

I will like to confirm it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Niwdog(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
I have done that before but not anymore
Cause Nigeria girls ain't loyal
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by bonnyhope: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
AsaBlackheart:

Really? Well do you want me to explain it to you properly?

O yes
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by AsaBlackheart(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
bonnyhope:

O yes

Well I can't explain properly here.... If you know what I mean. grin

Hit me up to know more...
Lol
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by bestabigaelever(f): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Timil:
Haha.. don't go there just come to me I will make you come grin

By the ways how have you being in Osogbo?
LOL... Bad guy

Have been good
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Yo want me to put my motherfúcking head in that smelling shitty bitch fake ass pussy
Ain't giving no shitty head nicar angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Timil: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:

LOL... Bad guy

Have been good
I took after you naa.. Bad Gyal.

Tried your GLO number a while ago but it didn't go through. What line can I reach you on?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by bestabigaelever(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Timil:
I took after you naa.. Bad Gyal.

Tried your GLO number a while ago but it didn't go through. What line can I reach you on?
Click on the link below
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Timil: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Click on the link below
A'ight I will chat you up.
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020

Some loving ones amongs them do

Those that attach alot to their pride and tradition doesn't

But they fail to understand that things are changing and you go with the trend

You must find a way to spice up your love life before it becomes outdated or boring
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by mumu9gerian: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Joystark:
You don't generalize about stuff like this.

It's an individual thing.

Some people do it. Some don't.
Simple.
Do u recieve it?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2020
cooluzi:
most naija gals re nt clean down there imagine a puss that can give you std anytime giving them head na sucide mission

And you'd want them to give you bj okwanya?
I pity those girls sha.
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by cooluzi: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

And you'd want them to give you bj okwanya?
I pity those girls sha.
bj isnt bad cuz dicks arent infected with bacteria
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Chuky7(m): 1:17am On May 12, 2020
ogechchukwu:
How do u expect us as Nigerians to give head
Knowing fully well that Nigeria is too hot sweating will make the pus$$y to smell .

That is the reason most of us dont give head.

White give head because their environment is cool.

If we Nigerians give head couple with the hot weather we will run mad ooo.

Moreover is not our tradition to do that ..

Our four fathers never did.

is it everything your four father's do you do....your four father's been get car abi...
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Mrscarter(f): 4:32am On Jan 24, 2021

My husband loves giving me head we give each other head every day gringrin
He eat that thing like he licking icecream sundae
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.