Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY (4670 Views)

We Won’t Disclose Where Nnamdi Kanu Was Rearrested – FG / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by muykem: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
princdebola201:
nyamiris have the lowest IQ thats why conmen like nwazurike can make 400m from biafran passport sale without embassy.
Namdi collecting biafran levy in nigerian money with biafran recieptcheesy
Even some boko haram zombies that was brainwashed by shekau retraced their steps
I once ask my IPOB friend but he could not answer. How can they sell Biafra passport and collect Nigeria naira why not Biafra pounds.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by Sctests: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
while going through ur numerous post I can see you are mentally ill, you need help before it get out of control.
You are free to send me ur account details, so I will give u money to take care of ur mentally ill statue

If you can't decipher that I was reffering to the ewedus, even after reading my previous post, then you need to do a DNA test and look out seriously for ewedu genes. grin
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
WHERE IS THE DEAD BODY OF NNAMDI KANU IS DEAD?

WE NOW HAVE AN IMPOSTOR

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sctests:

If you can't decipher that I was reffering to the ewedus, even after reading my previous post, then you need to do a DNA test and look out seriously for ewedu genes. grin
sorry my bad
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by princdebola201(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
muykem:
I once ask my IPOB friend but he could not answer. How can they sell Biafra passport and collect Nigeria naira why not Biafra pounds.
they re stark illiterates , what do u expect cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
princdebola201:
they re stark illiterates , what do u expect cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by kolotar: 2:15am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
Cry cry baby
[/s]
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by Difrent: 3:44am On Apr 24, 2020
9japride:
It seems Kanu is a thorn in the flesh to all those attacking him? Very funny people, corona virus, boko haram and bad governance is killing people. You all are here displaying childish attitude. Its only parasites that are scared to exist on their own. Smh

How many times have we told you anyone that takes kanu serious is a clown? Now you know how it feels to be foolish

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by 9japride(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Difrent:

How many times have we told you anyone that takes kanu serious is a clown? Now you know how it feels to be foolish
[color=#006600][/color]

If he's a clown why are you all scared? You guys don't want Nigerians to know the true situation of things. I am not surprise at all, after all evil regimes in history are known to have die heart supporters.
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If he's a clown why are you all scared? You guys don't want Nigerians to know the true situation of things. I am not surprise at all, after all evil regimes in history are known to have die heart supporters.
[/s]

BRING HIM OUT NA FOR LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST,

THE KANU WE NOW HAVE IS AN IMPOSTOR FROM GABON JUST LIKE BUHARI's IMPOSTOR is from SUDAN

KARMA KARMA........WHY WHY?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by 9japride(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
[s][/s]

BRING HIM OUT NA FOR LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST,

THE KANU WE NOW HAVE IS AN IMPOSTOR FROM GABON JUST LIKE BUHARI's IMPOSTOR is from SUDAN

KARMA KARMA........WHY WHY?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

See this one! Keep waiting for KANU. Buhari and Shekau you defend daily, hope you are being paid well. Kanu will keep tormenting you guys who love to oppress Nigerians
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

See this one! Keep waiting for KANU. Buhari and Shekau you defend daily, hope you are being paid well. Kanu will keep tormenting you guys who love to oppress Nigerians

YOUR stupid messiah IS LONG DEAD AND YOU ARE HIDING THE TRUTH FROM US

BRING HIM OUT HERE, LET ME SEE

1 Like

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by 9japride(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:

YOUR stupid messiah IS LONG DEAD AND YOU ARE HIDING THE TRUTH FROM US

BRING HIM OUT HERE, LET ME SEE
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are here to troll, I don't play that kind of childish games you guys play in nairaland. Keep waiting for him.
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by Difrent: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Really?
Is what NK saying really the true situation of things?
Like Atiku being a camerouian

Of course I agree EVIL regimes have die hard supporters so do demented fellows parading as freedom fighter
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by 9japride(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Difrent:

Really?
Is what NK saying really the true situation of things?
Like Atiku being a camerouian

Of course I agree EVIL regimes have die hard supporters so do demented fellows parading as freedom fighter
[color=#006600][/color]

Me I don't even worry myself about KANU. It's you guys that are making him more popular. Every south easterners want to be on their own someday without being held by unfavorable government policies because they don't play the wicked type of politics being done in Nigeria.
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
The stupid terrorist is DEAD
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by Indigenous(f): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
[/s]

THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

Re: SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY by BIAFRAisBURIED: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bring him out, HE IS LONG DEAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidate For Lagos State Forge His Certificate / Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. / Is This True About Ladipoe Spare Parts Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.