Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,912 members, 7,918,960 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Exposed Enemy In Your Marriage - Is It You Or Your Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Exposed Enemy In Your Marriage - Is It You Or Your Wife. (230 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exposed Enemy In Your Marriage - Is It You Or Your Wife. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Marriage is the holy matrimony of a Man and a Woman. They are the first family in their world, while every other person, i mean all other persons are the second. When they are unable to manage themselves, there is an out pour of anger to the second family. I would expatiate on the meaning of the first and second family.

The first family - The husband,wife and children.

The second family - The fathers,mothers,brothers,sisters,aunties and uncles and friends. All have their different role to play to ensure the marriage is built on friendship,Love,Understanding,Responsibility,The Love for God, Care and Concern, Happiness and Communication.

Who is the Enemy ? Is it the Husband or the Wife.

An enemy is a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something. Now, l would dissect who the enemy is in the marriage.But, first let us look at the roles of both the man and the woman.

The Role of a Man (First Family)

The man is the masculine person in the marriage. He is expected by the wife and the world at large to do the following:

1. Provide for the family -Food,House rent,School fees,and others.
2. Make peace at home
Marriages are suppose to bring out the best in you, but when your light is dim, then the worst will come out of you. Read and learn more from my blog on www.hightaughts.com
Re: The Exposed Enemy In Your Marriage - Is It You Or Your Wife. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
You don’t have enemies in marriage, only ANTAGONISTS. kiss

Yes, they are synonymous, but the use of the word “enemy” is extreme. grin

Marriage nor be battle field abeg.

Answer: ALL OF THE ABOVE!
We only take turns to destroy the marriage. cool
Re: The Exposed Enemy In Your Marriage - Is It You Or Your Wife. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please am going to differentiate both words for you;

Enemy is a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something
Antagonist is a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.

Is there any difference? Let us be open minded for there are many out there who are in need of a marriage counseling. We can't know all, but needs to learn from those with experiences to become great and a better person.

Read through my blog www.hightaughts.com

(1) (Reply)

Piles(haemorrhoids), Do You Need Help? / Party Attendance: How Much Have You Saved From Buying Aso Ebi? / Urgent Suggestions:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.