Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,706 members, 7,951,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Boost Your Immune System Against COVID-19 With This... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boost Your Immune System Against COVID-19 With This... (225 Views)

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / 51 New Cases Of Covid 19 With 17 Fatalities / Cuba Is Curing Covid-19 With This Wonder Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Immune System Against COVID-19 With This... by Dinaglory: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
The first thing viruses does is to break down the immune system which are like soldiers in the body. They fight out any foreign body immediately it enters the body that is why we should pay good attention to our immune system at this time since it is no longer news that there is no guaranteed cure of the virus until date.

Boost your immune system against covid-19 with Vitamin C 2500mg and reishi capsules.
If you are anywhere in Nigeria and you need it, WhatsApp me on 08164572294 for more information on how to get it somewhere close to you.

Whether you are a health personnel or not, if you want to distribute that vitamin C 2500mg to people around you, also contact me on how to get started.
(More distributors are needed).
Everyone has a job to do, no one is free....
If your neighborhood or community is healthy, you are also healthy.

Whatever, whether you just need it for your family or wants to distribute it too, contact me via WhatsApp with the number above so you can go to the nearest office to get it.

Stay safe...
No one is careful enough!

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Records First COVID-19 Death As Total Case Hits 17 / Letter To His Excellency Gov. .B. Sanwo-olu On How To Rid Lagos Of Covid-19 / Buhari Will Decide When To Lift Lockdown Order – Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.