Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cuddly - Beautiful - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cuddly - Beautiful (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cuddly - Beautiful by johnw47: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2020
and so dangerous

1 Like

Re: Cuddly - Beautiful by johnw47: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Days of Corona

Re: Cuddly - Beautiful by johnw47: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Batfood

Re: Cuddly - Beautiful by johnw47: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2020

Re: Cuddly - Beautiful by Talktalk2022: 12:54am On Jun 26
johnw47 Is a homosexual man .he has been on my mentions accusing me of scamming him but forming religious here !

Provide what I scammed you
Provide evidence. All these hypocrites!

AGaygay boy

Re: Cuddly - Beautiful by johnw47: 1:56am On Jun 26
Talktalk2022:
johnw47 Is a homosexual man .he has been on my mentions accusing me of scamming him .... but forming religious here !
Provide what I scammed you
Provide evidence. All these hypocrites!
AGaygay boy

oh crazy false accuser
you have almost non stop for two years, been accusing people at these forums of scamming
now i have done the same to you, showing you to be a weakling who can dish it out, but goes crazy when receives the same

@bold:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

false accuser like the devil:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

u such a tormented weakling

(1) (Reply)

23 Quite Hilarious Coronavirus And Quarantine Memes From The Web / Laugh Out Loud / Movie Night With Benita | Comedy Videos | Shank Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.