Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,189 members, 7,880,707 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide (96334 Views)

Policemen Share Jabila Kammangar's Cars, Cash After Being Tortured To Death / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by YasirAsiwaju: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ipigbhe:
May she rest in peace and may her killer know no peace
Ameen
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MrMacinterchi1: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
StrongandMighty:

what's the meaning of Nene in Igbo?
same question I asked o. I want to know too.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MrMacinterchi1: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know why Nigerians can’t be realistic. I keep saying this thing- take the child away. You can’t always be there to protect the child and you can’t force love out of some humans.

Very simple and they’ll be getting all touchy/emotional.
o di egwu o
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MhizJoyce(f): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Most female abusers are usually ugly and poor hence d frustration. Don't twist my words this morning pls.
That's not true. You're just too body conscious, as many other females are. Come to my bedroom for therapy.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Yankee101: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
If proven, hang anyone that killed her
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Delightedonyi: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
What a wicked generation even if u don’t want to pay her must u kill her
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ofiko123(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wickedness everywhere...
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by infogeneral: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
So sad R.I.P. Na by force to get house help? If you can't afford to pay or take care of her, then let her go in peace.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by AuroraB(f): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Women are evil... Now the husband will also be prosecuted because of wiffy...

Rip to the dead.
...every husband to a wife, who mistreat a help, should be jailed alongside his equally barbaric wife! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Vokians(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is it by force to hired a house help?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Kbels(f): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wicked woman!!!
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ultiabaz36(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is this a wife or WiFi.... Oloshi don put the guy in problem now
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by patwilly(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Shut up Nene is idoma
The victim is not even idoma. She's Igede. But I don't expect you to know that.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:

Its funny how u sit with ur phone acting as if u know me just because of a comment I posted... All of a sudden u called me hated child grin u be confarm mumu... U have an empty head to say the least. Be there guzzling ur life beer as u put it... Muslim no dey drink beer.

Oya dey go with ur craze.
Muslim not dey drink beer? Like seriously?

Well I'm a staunch one and you are already looking at one drinking beer!!

But because you were not loved by your mum and sisters, you still won't agree that Muslims drink beer even with evidence..

Ok so long then!

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by kammali: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Because of Indomie noodle 2 of them killed the girl,let them routing in the prison.rip
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

what does Nene mean in igbo?
Nene means "Look" literally, and short form for Nnenne, Nebechi, Nnemdi, Nnebuife, Nneoma, Nnebuisi, Nnedi etc

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by masqot(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
See wickedness
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by koning: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Idoma language is a little similar to Igbo

Idoma is linguistically and geneologically Igboid. Hence the similarities in culture and language.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Bye ... I no dey gain anything from you!
can't be wasting my mb
When did you start paying opera mini?

Anyway, bye.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Mursz: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is not good! Not good atall, I know the lady very well, and she has never been the violent kind. She cldnt even hurt a fly sef.

This is really surprising..... very surprising.

Chai see wahala!
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abagworo:

Igbos bear Nene but Ogonis also bear Nene.
In igbo it's nnenne not nene.
Nene don't have any igbo translation.
Nnenne is grandmother or can be used as pet name.
I have been seeing this nene around sha

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by kennethik: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Its obvious she was killed and later hanged,the couple are deceiving them selves seriously�
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by smartmom(f): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmmm wicked idoma woman
Where did the report say the madam is Idoma or do you know her personally?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MrMacinterchi1: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nene means "Look" literally, and short form for Nnenne, Nebechi, Nnemdi, Nnebuife, Nneoma, Nnebuisi, Nnedi etc

Dear, you just wrote in the nonsense.
Nene is not an Igbo name. You are trying too hard to link it to those names u wrote up there. Your assumptions is playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nene is never a short form of these.

Nene is not a name in igbo at all. Look is nee anya or lee anya.

Nnemdi e.g. is my mother dey. All the nne u see there means mother.
Has nothing to do with "look".
U can say nenebe- look at.
But nene. It's more of leelee
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by smartmom(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

I am Idoma and I am telling you that it's not. Idomas don't bear Nene. The term Nene is meaninglessness as a matter of fact.
You are just here making up stories of non-existent Idoma girls bearing Nene
I am from Otukpo and no Idoma woman or girl bears the name Nene. Ene yes meaning mother but definitely NOT Nene

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
But I wonder what trying to know where that name originated from.has to do with a wicked family that killed their househelp.
Wether it's igbo, Hausa,.Yoruba or ijaw, the thing is that somebody is dead and the man and his wife should be held accountable.simple

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mursz:
This is not good! Not good atall, I know the lady very well, and she has never been the violent kind. She cldnt even hurt a fly sef.

This is really surprising..... very surprising.

Chai see wahala!
shocked shocked
It hurts most if u know the victim.
Sighs cry
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by IAmSkinny: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
smartmom:

I am from Otukpo and no Idoma woman or girl bears the name Nene. Ene yes meaning mother but definitely NOT Nene
Don't mind the guy trying to score some cheap points.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by galaxy2020(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
wicked fuxking rich people. let them also die in jail
which jail? They should just hang the bloody idiots.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by lekki1444: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
I had serious issues with my wife because of our maid, she even accused me of sleeping with her, beat the maid and inflicted bodily harm, I gave her a dirty slap for mistreating the girl which shocked her and she reported me to relations. I called her family that I was going to end the marriage, I had to be a man of the house for once, I gave her too much hand to run things prior to that time and that's the situation of the husband here which has landed him in big trouble as an accomplice.

I told them that in my house as a rule everyone must be treated equally, the maid must eat what my kids eat, be clothed the way my kids are clothed such that when we go out no one should notice the difference.
She couldn't take it and fired her, I made sure she got all that was due to her and paid her more money with advice on how to be a good woman.

After that she wanted to employ another one but I put a stop to it, if you can't treat them well no need to engage them, she lamented about work in the house but I have maintained my stand until I am fully convinced that she has changed 360 degrees
but wait oooo so you carry confirmed devil put for house and your solution is to ban the devil from acquiring victims that she will enjoy torturing ? this is your solution to this problem ?? what is wrong with you ? are you seriously OK ? you better sleep with one eye open. or better yet run as far as your legs can carry you
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by D1zion: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmmm wicked idoma woman
no is the girl that is idoma but the madam should be from south east.Nene is a Benue name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.