Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. (2652 Views)

How Do You Handle Randy Jokes From The Opposite Sex / How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by jimmyolasun: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2020
grossintel:
I can't share a screenshot even though I have one.

you blur the face or we can't say nothing bro..
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by purplecoco(f): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
grossintel:
Keeping myself busy works, but when I run out of things to do going out or forcing my self to sleep is the only option. Movement around here is kinda restricted, so staying indoors is contributing to that factor especially when there's no one with you. My mind is not in sex, it just forces its way in. I had to delete instagram yesterday since I can't stop seeing boobs and ass everywhere I look.
Then you just have to do the alternative to let these nuts out or it will haunt you during the pandemic. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Icharityteam(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
gross Intel. I beg you in the name of God I have been trying to reach you. please Whatsapp me on 07025261602. or drop your whatsapp. please. I have a life threatening issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ? / S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) / 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.