Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? (9864 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't masturbate we just wave off the thought that's it

So u na dey have the thought in the first place
I never knew.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by xendra: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
yanabasee:

You don't make sense when you quote people.... Take a chill.
and again you are the dumb one grin other people seem to understand

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:

vibrators, cucumber and the rest are for men?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by oyatz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Everybody masturbate at one time or the other.
I am surprised that you are asking this question.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
aro1:
Why would any sane gurl masturbate, where their are lot of men around, ready to fvck her Natural African pussy for free..

I still understand man own.. The chase to bed a gurl no be beans..
Lol
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by sageprime(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Parkleader: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
What type of dumb question is this
Of course they do, maybe not many like men though
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by VALIDDREAMS(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
One lesy is masturbating before me now as am typing now with ......... With a special Love Machine that uses battery.........she refused me wiring her ikpu so I have no option than to watch with a serious hard-on and salivate.....cant force myself on her either

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Ruudy: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
yes they do...the can use finger, cucumbar, carrot, Love Machine, remote etc.... That what most of them they use to Masturbate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Mhimi007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ruudy:
yes they do...the can use finger, cucumbar, carrot, Love Machine, remote etc.... That what most of them they use to Masturbate
REMOTE??
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Petvin2000(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
There was this my ex girlfriend I asked if she feels Hot and I'm not that close what does she do? Her response was rather surprising. She said anytime she feels very Hot she takes a clean clothe put in a hot water and gently massage her pussy. Never heard of that before but she says it works for her.
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Petvin2000(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Seeing is believing.
You for masturbate join too. It is called co-masturbarion.

VALIDDREAMS:
One lesy is masturbating before me now as am typing now with ......... With a special Love Machine that uses battery.........she refused me wiring her ikpu so I have no option than to watch with a serious hard-on and salivate.....cant force myself on her either
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by ChoCho54(f): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladies don't masturbate.

The vibrator is used by men who are not gifted down below and for the Churchills of this world on their ladies to make up for this inadequacy

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
I have constantly asked myself this question, "whether or not women masturbate"

it is a general knowledge that many guys masturbate . due to following reason ;

1. At teenage age boys who stay with their parents may not have the courage to bring the opposite sex to their family house

2. Many guys may not afford what it take to take care of the opposite sex financially

3. And lastly , girls can be difficult to get, at some point you just get fed up trying to please them. Getting a girl can be frustrating most times .

This are reasons I feel that make many guys go into masturbation . But on the other hand a girl of 13 years old have started getting different opportunity to have sex, ranging from young and even older guys. Guys who have a house of their own ( so she doesn't have to worry about place)
So she just have the option to choose who she want to have do it with.

That is why I have always asked myself whether ladies masturbate, considering the fact that they have much more opportunities to start having sex early in life..

Men does that at a certain age because they most expel to relive themselves, so the way and manner they do so, is up to them

Women does but at an advance age not as a teenager

Once a girl remains a virgin, she doesn't know what sex is all about, nothing of such

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by flyingdutchman(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
No
Men are Cheap
We can get laid anytime we want to
I agree with you. We are. I think that's the jungle instinct in us. It takes a conscious, deliberate effort to master self discipline, when it comes to sex.
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Azord(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
what's all the Love Machine for if dey don't.
ladies no too jes dey cast themselves like guys period, dem dey soapy wella.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
My ex is a chronic masturbator, she even does it in front of me and won't care grin. Ladies Masturbate a lot too, check their browser history you will see xvideoss everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by franklingud(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Their own worse
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:04am On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ladies don't masturbate.

The vibrator is used by men who are not gifted down below and for the Churchills of this world on their ladies to make up for this inadequacy
Speak for yourself
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by ChoCho54(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

Speak for yourself
Nnebuisi we don't masturbate kpomkwem!

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Emmyviva: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
cousin sister, really.
yeah
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Emmyviva:
yeah
Isn't your cousin sister your cousin
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by succri(m): 3:02am On Apr 27, 2020
No question we no go see for NL grin , someone asked if Girls masturbates? E funny die ...
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by okoroemeka(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2020
it is scientifically proven that the clitoris has double number of nerve endings than the penis and when bathing all girls and ladies gives this area a good scrub,do you imagine the type of pleasure they will be feeling when scrubbing the damn place,that's why 90% of women has masturbated at some time and the story always starts from the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by Dfynboi: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
ve seen a lady dt masturbate nt less dan ten times daily
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by nelsonmai: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2020
They do, but not as much as men.
One thing that amazes me is that we have more lesbians than males gays. Especially in their 20s.
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by newman0017(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol.... grin grin Girls that can even use water dripping out of shower to cure grin grin
Millenniumlady:
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by newman0017(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
English teacher...
xendra:
mr classy hippocrate grin and you will still be the one to say Nigerian girls don't speak up they are pretending. trying to shame a lady for making her point.

she didn't say she gets laid all the time, she only says she can. Abi na dat one dey pain you?
Re: Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? by newman0017(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Girls, Ladies, women call it anything... We know y'all be masturbating with surprising items even the edge of a full indomie cartoon... grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.