Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Laugh With Me In Reading Jokes That Can Make You Feel Entertain - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh With Me In Reading Jokes That Can Make You Feel Entertain (496 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh With Me In Reading Jokes That Can Make You Feel Entertain by Tonyskyanthony1(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Visit https://netvilox.com/jokes/laugh-with-me-����/
For more

1.Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind, it’s tearable.

My wife is always giving me a hard time about my bad sense of direction. So I packed my things and right.

How do you make Holy Water? You boil the hell out of it.

Why are spiders so smart? They can find anything on the web.

Which is faster, hot or cold? Hot, because you can catch a cold.

Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well if you didn’t, I’m certainly not going to spread it.

I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.

My friend said what rhymes with orange. I said no it doesn’t.

What do you call a fat psychic? A four-chin teller.

Cashier – Sir, you would you like your milk in the bag? Me – No just leave it in the carton.

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!

A termite walks into a bar and asks, “Is the bar tender here?”

What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.

Whenever I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on.
Thanks for reading pls visit
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6659163416369991680

1 Like

Re: Laugh With Me In Reading Jokes That Can Make You Feel Entertain by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Cool..
Re: Laugh With Me In Reading Jokes That Can Make You Feel Entertain by Effiyony: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's very cool
Re: Laugh With Me In Reading Jokes That Can Make You Feel Entertain by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cool
Great [color=#990000][/color
]

(1) (Reply)

[memes] When You Used To Be The Best Student In Your Class / "A Tiger Has Turned My Farm To Pallatives"- Ibadan Man / Mosquito Drinks Fanta Instead Of Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.