Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,459 members, 7,968,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus (67811 Views)

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Coronavirus: Outcry After Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant As Treatment / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by voltron14: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

You that supports Buhari has mind to call another person shameless? Yes I am shameless for the truth

Dr. Deborah Birx, one of Trumps leading experts on health related matters couldnt hide her embarrassment at Trump's incredulous remarks.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Fortune109: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Don't know why, but I also thought about same thing while in the kitchen yesterday... though I laughed it off grin grin
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by waziri4biz: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Democrats will bend play politics with everything but I see a man desperate for his people. What's wrong with having this perspective
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2020
voltron14:

Dr. Deborah Birx, one of Trumps leading experts on health related matters couldnt hide her embarrassment at Trump's incredulous remarks.

Keep following democrat media as they fool themselves
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by abbey621(m): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2020
nextstep:

Well, apparently the makers of disinfectant, learned scientists, and many people in the medical community also automatically reasoned that disinfectant means lysol/bleach. We generally don't use the word disinfectant to imply UV... even in context (and tend to say UV sterilization), but I suppose all of us in these fields are gullible as humans to forget context. I'll leave it at that.

You said it yourself those in scientific field and people of medical community, Trump is neither, he's an entertainer. The word disinfectant does not automatically mean lysol/bleach especially when the guy was just talking about light/heat to eliminate the virus. I am an I.T guy and the word cleanse or disinfect to us means to use a software/method to wipe out a virus/malware.

Try Google search for the meaning if you don't believe me, who knows I might learn something new today grin grin

P.S. I'm not saying that you're wrong but try to understand context, I think you give Trump too much credit, man might not even know what the word disinfectant means grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by abbey621(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2020
naijaman2225:

I AGREE WITH YOU. TRUMP BEING TRUMP MEANT A BOTTLE OF COKE WHEN HE MENTIONED 'DISINFECTANT'. DON'T THANK ME. THANK ALL THOSE YEARS YOU WERE SKIPPING SCIENCE CLASSES IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.

MFer don't shout at me, didn't your mother teach you any manners?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Vokians(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Is he a medical doctor or a researcher ?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep following democrat media as they fool themselves
Go and sit down,to people like you anything that is not in favor of trump is fake news.

The funny aspect of it all is that the man you keep jumping from thread to thread defending doesn't give a Bleep about your kind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Go and sit down,to people like you anything that is not in favor of trump is fake news.

The funny aspect of it all is that the man you keep jumping from thread to thread defending doesn't give a Bleep about your kind.

Abeg gerrout from here !!!! So it's you and Buhari that care about my kind ? Or is it Saudi Arabia that cares about your kind of Muslim?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Godisgreatest1: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2020
maasoap:

Lol. E be like say Trump don infect many of you with madness. When has it become the job of presidents to start prescribing drugs? This is the real zombieism. The one he did last time got many killed worldwide.

If trumps quality is madness then am glad to be mad, what is the quality of Nigerian president?? Has trumps prescription killed the number of people your president in Nigeria killed while sleeping in office??. Be guided.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by BruncleZuma: 1:08am On Apr 25, 2020
This is the moment Mr Trump got his genius idea for curing COVID-19.

To those Trump supporters here on NL, those Nigerians who have turned Trump whisperers overnight, una man say him been dey joke.

What a bunch of nitwits, y'all must be feeling stupid right about now. But alas from all the contortionist defence and appeal to desperation I have seen as your defence of this same Trump, I feel you are now past the point of redemption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by tianshie(m): 1:18am On Apr 25, 2020
waziri4biz:
Democrats will bend play politics with everything but I see a man desperate for his people. What's wrong with having this perspective

Are you insane? Flooding the inside of the body with disinfectant is the sort of thing a seven-year-old might suggest. It doesn't show desperation to help people but ignorance, and in an adult egregious foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid fake news ...I watched the briefing and there was no where they said they would inject anyone with disinfectant , please disregard this Democrat fake propaganda !!!!! The briefing was about how sunlight and disinfectants killed the virus left on surfaces and had nothing to do with human body
Never follow anyone blindly be they Trump or Buhari. Always keep your brain in your head and never fail to use it. The video is here yet you are still trying to defend the stupïd man. You guys will keep receiving disgrace till January 2021.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by kristo123: 2:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow what a suggestion...
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by HundHunter(m): 3:13am On Apr 25, 2020
99foxxy:
. How about your country?

Which country?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by cococandy(f): 3:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Sprumbaba:

If you are actually a female, you unborn kids will be nonentities.
why?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by fantasy2018: 3:56am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid fake news ...I watched the briefing and there was no where they said they would inject anyone with disinfectant , please disregard this Democrat fake propaganda !!!!! The briefing was about how sunlight and disinfectants killed the virus left on surfaces and had nothing to do with human body

How's it fake news are you deaf?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 4:12am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 4:14am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Smh!

You have comprehension problems

Even the person that made the statement already said its sarcasm.

You are here making baseless points.

You see now that location has nothing to do with stupidity
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Abdulgalib(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2020
dmz1:
at least D Trump is seen, visible and in control of the different efforts to solve the covid 19 challenge in America. can we say the same thing of our president?
i knew you people will say that, A president that remain quiet on what he knew not and that trump that prescribe what is killing you, i now see that you hate where you are destiny to be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Okay
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by ElValiente(m): 5:01am On Apr 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by hustla(m): 5:12am On Apr 25, 2020
naijaman2225:

OR AS THE WASHINGTON POST PUT IT: 'STABLE GENIUS' OR DANGEROUS IGNORAMUS. BUT THEN NOBODY TAKES WAPO SERIOUSLY BECAUSE, AS WE ALL KNOW , IT IS PART OF 'THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA' THAT IS OUT TO GET TRUMP.

K

undecided
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by HimName: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2020
A certain group who sees him as their personal lord and savior should be injected first.

It is in this light that I donate a truck full of mixture of hypo and dettol.

The FLAT head of each group member should be properly tied and secured and be injected twice as we work towards FLATTENING the curve.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by tundess: 5:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Trump said he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his supporters will still vote for him.
This thread proves he was right.
Comedy gold.

Then Trump himself throws his supporters parsing of his words under the bus by claiming he was being "sarcastic".

And the funniest thing is that this man may win in November again. grin grin

Thank you for my service ! It's been the best, the most beautiful !

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by tundess: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Also the "desperate for his people" defense is so lame. Merkel is desperate for her people. Putin is desperate for his people. Abe is desperate for his people. Moon is desperate for his people.

And the person Trump loves to hate, Merkel, has outperformed him in handling this crisis so comprehensively it's got the rest of the world asking what happened to America.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by gretblue: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2020
bakescos01:

He was just suggesting and not implementing. Your president don’t even have any idea in his head to suggest and you people don’t call him names.
How can you suggest poisonous content for people? You people have really lost your sense of reasoning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US / Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.