Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo (378 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen – No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts / My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo by MillerBenz: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian Social Commentator, Oyemykke, has reacted to the trending video of a Zambian father who was filmed slapping his son for missing his Mathematics and English Language examination but getting an A in Music after paying $21, 000 school fees at the American International School of Lusaka, Zambia.

The Instagram celebrity is of the opinion that beating a child has a way of preventing them from reaching their full potential.

In a video posted on Instagram, Oyemykke said beating a child can also be categorized as domestic violence and that beating a child has a way of adversely affecting them.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo by OdefaGirl(f): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you are not yet a father, then keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo by budaatum: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thankfully, this generation of parents are more mature than their parents were so we beat our children much less than your parents beat you.

Beating your child is a sign of immaturity. If you were mature you'd find mature ways to educate your child than abusing it.

P.s. You don't have to be a parent to need to understand this since you must have experience of being a child who was beaten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo by hopeforcharles(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's a lie, there are things you child will do that will require you to beat them, but beat them reasonably not to injure or cause harm, yesterday I saw a post about Pete edochie's son, I personally will beat my son if he does something very wrong, but it shouldn't be like a habit
Re: No Child You Beat Can Ever Reach His Full Potential–oyemykke Reacts To Viravideo by eruchboy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Trash
Some kids & even parents need to be forced before they take the right path
U just need to beat them until u reset their brain

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Fiancee, Chioma On Her Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Tells Native Doctors In Her Dms She Has Her Personal Native Doctor / Ghanaian Actress Fella Makafui Disclosed What Really Scared Her Lately In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.