Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93857 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by patrotic9gerian: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@ bolded angry

I'm a grown woman abeg. Bring your daddy grin

Na dat one I like naa... grin grin grin. I serious oo.. I want meet you.. .Me no be small man.. Which province you dey?
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by sexylassie2(f): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
my friend shut up before corona kiss you there . Even the south African women are they any better? Name a country on earth where there are no prostitutes if you can't, make ogun kill you there nonsense .

Everytime you nitwits will always look for way to drag Nigerian women into your BS on this forum.

In every country there are prostitutes, but you won't be surprised to see one of us among them

I can count the number of times Nigerian women have bee paraded on TV in another country.

Truely, we are always the target because we are foreigners.

We can go on and on, some of these foreigners are also Learning what our men call us in the romance section but I never seen you argue with the romance section Nigerian guys writing all type of threads and calling us hoes and prostitutes.

I wonder why you are shouting here.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by SexytorresE(f): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who else skipped the screenshot grin don’t have time for long conversation

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

For your mind now, you're a gallant patriot defending your country? undecided
Have we met in a battlefield before??
You sound familiar!! undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikembz:

Speaking of a South African in a Nigerian Forum..

I laff coronally(Obsessed) is the right word
grin cheesy grin grin angry

So what? This is the internet, no visa required over here. If there was, you best believe I wouldn't waste my time trying to get one. I'm here because it's easily accessible, nothing more.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by maya007: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
She said she was in SA n he immediate went rude on her n plp are still blaming her? Abg any nigerian girl that ends up dating that guy is in trouble no manners atall...if he can talk to a lady like that cause of where shes from wetin remain again?
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Aystarz:

Incoherent nonsense . What's the bich yapping about? Dim-witted oloso. I bet it runs in the family. grin
says the one who's mother retired as an olosho grin . I know you think every woman out there is like your mother. Like that other guy here too whose mother left his dad for olosho business so he makes it his business to call every lady here olosho .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by LordShiva97(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
eni4real:
Have we met in a battlefield before?? You sound familiar!! undecided
Yeah we have, that deep scar on your neck looks familiar. I remember that I nearly killed you the last time undecided
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

In every country there are prostitutes, but you won't be surprised to see one of us among them

I can count the number of times Nigerian women have bee paraded on TV in another country.

Truely, we are always the target because we are foreigners.

We can go on and on, some of these foreigners are also Learning what our men call us in the romance section but I never seen you argue with the romance section Nigerian guys writing all type of threads and calling us hoes and prostitutes.

I wonder why you are shouting here.
Nigerian guys that call their mothers olosho here are those ones the ones I will be arguing with? Lol,I am only commenting because another mannerless buffon went to carry this rotten character to display outside and a low life online hooker decided to drag Nigerian women into her failed business transaction.

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by spiceadole: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
How can he do something like that? Why did he suddenly become rude? Is this the alpha male I keep hearing about?

The rude part is normal.
When a Nigerian man slides into the DM of a lady and is too nice, calls a lady Sexy n wanting to hook up with her,he hopes to have sex with her...If that fails,he becomes very angry and rude...
If she was a Nigerian ,he would have called her "Ashewo"...
They dont miss that.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

Yeah we have, that deep scar on your neck looks familiar.
I remember that I nearly killed you the last time undecided
If you say so cool
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MhizJoyce(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LOL! You're superior? cheesy In what sense? Humour me grin
We are more handsome, more intelligent and generally more attractive in ALL WAYS, silly!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

You don't have to be so foul-mouthed, you know?
fire for fire bro, no time to respect idiots. An online South African hooker just had the audacity to throw shade, I can be as foul mouthed as I want to ,sue me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
MhizJoyce:

We are more handsome, more intelligent and generally more attractive in ALL WAYS, silly!

For your mind maybe.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

And you think South African girls are different? They are bigger gold diggers with their lazy ass men. Learn to stand by your own.

She made a good number of our ladies look bad right there.
As if Nigerian guys make Nigerian girls look any better. Just take a look at Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by YoungAncient1: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
She wey wan fly over to Nigeria is a what then?
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by abeggnow: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Unemployment is nothing new & it's also not the 1st time South Africans have lived with foreigners. We've lived with Ghanaians since the 1960s, at the time when we had everything to be angry & hateful about, but no Ghanaian was ever attacked during that time. I believe South Africans & Nigerians, in particular, are incompatible. There's no love lost.
In the 60s SA of African descent were going through a hard time in their own land surely there would be solidarity among other Africans especially against colonialism. But now it's different, they have their land back(technically) and control the country politically but the means to prosper is been controlled by a few. This will surely cause resentment. Also, a lot of the Nigerian you see in SA are poorly educated and generally poor citizens even in their country you cant use that to generalize.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chi59:

As if Nigerian guys make Nigerian girls look any better. Just take a look at Nairaland.

Lol. Something like that.

How are you doing though? That isn't you in your display picture, right? 'coz I'm a bit confused now.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by sexylassie2(f): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Nigerian guys that call their mothers olosho here are those ones the ones I will be arguing with? Lol,I am only commenting because another mannerless buffon went to carry this rotten character to display outside and a low life online hooker decided to drag Nigerian women into her failed business transaction.

They are just repeating what Nigerian men are telling them.

Isnt it Nigerian men that will tell a foreign women that we are all bad.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by NACE13: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
The painful part as far as I am concerned is the fact the guy thanked the girl for allowing him 'slide' into her dm. What kind of a man will do that? #face palm.

What a simpleton. That dude is a quite an embarrassment to Nigerian men. He puts the 'simp' in Simpleton.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

Lol. Something like that.

How are you doing though? That isn't you in your display picture, right? 'coz I'm a bit confused now.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=sexylassie2 post=88812686][/quote] which is why I am pissed off that an ashawo in South Africa and her savage grandmothers that ransack stores and steal from stores will have the guts to call others names because of one mannerless buffon .. Both the Nigerian guy and the southy ashowo are cretins.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nigeriawarlord(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThePrima:

I love your last quote, but trying to equate it to our plight is intellectual dishonesty.

USA has a FEDERAL STRUCTURE thought-out by PATRIOTS/ELITES; all the citizens need do is to do "a little pushing" and things will move.

In our case, we have a flawed structure intertwined with a most despicable constitution; we (the masses) have sacrificed and laboured so much to make this country work, the more we try, the more we lose folks to the irredeemable nature of this space.

Patriots like you (as you claim to be) should be on the frontline, along with the elites, trying to create a structure tailored to our strength as a DIVERSE people, such that with "a little push," things can move.

As a patriot, u shldn't be bandying misguided rhetorics, apparently working as a propagandist for a non-working system.

For the records, I'm neither a propagandist nor working for any system like you alleged!

Comparing Nigeria to a developed country like the US is to say the least, unfair!

The United State is over 243yrs whereas Nigeria is barely 60yrs. Beside, the US you even taunted as having a perfect federal structure has been accused on several occasions of corruption, negligence, nepotism and many other unconstitutional conducts by her citizens, especially under the Donald Trump led government.

There's no perfect structure anywhere!

For Nigeria, I will continue to make a case for total restructuring of the country.
But I will say again without mincing words, our country has made significant progress!

Compare Nigeria to her sister nations in Africa, you will see that our country is miles ahead of them in ALL ramifications.

Let's work in tandem to make our dear country a better place!

Together we can build that formidable structure for us and for posterity!
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chi59:
undecided lipsrsealed
I think i remember what you look like though. If that was even you. Lol
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

I think i remember what you look like though. If that was even you. Lol
Duuhh. My looks are unimportant
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by NACE13: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

For your mind maybe.

How you keep it together when most of the guys here try to act stupid is something I admire about you. No, really; I have noticed it so many times.

I wonder why they are obsessed with you
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chi59:

Duuhh. My looks are unimportant

It kinda does. I actually prefer the nerdy looking girl on glasses with the slightly hurting middle finger to this recent one.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MhizJoyce(f): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

For your mind maybe.
I know you fantasize about kissing the feet of Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
SexytorresE:
Who else skipped the screenshot grin don’t have time for long conversation
This is how will skip your account statement and won't see that someone has been deducting N100 everyday.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Dannonye(f): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
OluwasureGig:

but why are y'all South Africans obsessed with Nigerians.

He approached her
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nsiehi: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
sharrap! This Okoro is Ibo....u fool

Mad goat, your papa na fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
abeggnow:
In the 60s SA of African descent were going through a hard time in their own land [b]surely there would be solidarity among other African[/b]s especially against colonialism. But now it's different, they have their land back(technically) and control the country politically but the means to prosper is been controlled by a few. This will surely cause resentment. Also, a lot of the Nigerian you see in SA are poorly educated and generally poor citizens even in their country you cant use that to generalize.

@bolded, no there never was. Remember that South Africans were cut off from the rest of Africa all their lives, so we never really felt like we were part of anything outside of ourselves. Even when we'd watch other Africans on TV, there was never any sense of kinship. It almost felt like we were worlds apart. However, we did live peacefully with the Ghanaians because they were also easy to get along with. The same thing with the Zimbabweans when they'd come. Things changed when all different types of people started coming to South Africa, with all manner of attitudes, that's when we decided we were better off on our own or with the very few we've grown to like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.