Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,888 members, 7,969,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! (1291 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by flexxydan: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
Guys geninue comments needed I am a single lady of over 30 and my guy is same age. Wit me, wants to marry me but the church he attends is my worry I cannot adapt to celestain so I wanna quit, but he knows and we are getting fond of each other, but d future is not sure, wot do I do?

New year promo snd bulksms 1000 units @3k, snd ova 1k fone nums oda services available call 08059213549,ping 254F057E,kindly forward,buz only!
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
Are u here 2 get solution 4 ur r/ship or u are here 4 advertizement?
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by flexxydan: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ yorke that's a bit nasty, I want ans plz
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
Op u worry over nothing. Thats nt an issue. Oh i guess ur man doesn't have enuf money or a car,rite? Cos if he does, dis shldn't b an issue that would want 2 mak u opt out of a r/ship.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Spclst900: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
Poster

You don enter one chance.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Omolola1(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
you both have to come to a mutual understanding
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2011
thats my challenge with xtians. what wrong with cele? was jesus a member of any church, doctrine or denomination? follow of christ/believer in God don do. The rest na over do. Infact i can marry any xtian from any church
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Dsense(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2011
flexxydan:

Guys geninue comments needed I am a single lady of over 30 and my guy is same age. Wit me, wants to marry me but the church he attends is my worry I cannot adapt to celestain so I wanna quit, but he knows and we are getting fond of each other, but d future is not sure, wot do I do?

New year promo snd bulksms 1000 units @3k, snd ova 1k fone nums oda services available call 08059213549,ping 254F057E,kindly forward,buz only!
Are you here for advertizment or what? grin

toba:

thats my challenge with xtians. what wrong with cele? was jesus a member of any church, doctrine or denomination? follow of christ/believer in God don do. The rest na over do. Infact i can marry any xtian from any church

Any way i go with this thought . . . . . .Muslims have the same problem.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by flexxydan: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2011
@toba the thing is am a worker in my pentecostal church he too is a worker,when we marry he will say he is the head and would want me to adapt, but if we are in the same denomination it won't be an issue, also a home can't be divided, I need to really pray about this, guys thanks, keep the comments coming! @yorke he doesn't hav a car or his owm aprtmnt but he can afford to have em, !
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by hbabe(f): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2011
As far as I am concerned religion is not an issue but if he insists that you join his denomination and you are sharply against it then you should call it quits.
I advise you to talk with him about your fears and your inability/unwillingness to attend his church after marriage; if two of you cannot reach an agreement then its time to move on. After marriage these things which are seen as minor issues have a way of causing big problems. Good luck girl.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Phate07(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2011

Religion is not, and should not be an issue in one's love life. undecided
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Tosinville(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2011
yorke:
Op u worry over nothing. Thats nt an issue. Oh i guess your man doesn't have enuf money or a car,rite? Cos if he does, dis shldn't b an issue that would want 2 mak u opt out of a r/ship. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Good point, bro.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by xynerise: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2011
@poster.
If u leave the guy, get ready to have sex with an incubus in the dream.
OR
You go receive spiritual konji with 24 strokes of spiritual cane. grin
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by email1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ok, over 30, this is not funny. You have the answers in your finger tip, question is ""
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by boobyman: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2011
@poster i will advice u not to date him or discuss it with him.U dont want a marriage that will lead u to hell and u start having regrets.What does d beliver and unbeliever have in common.CELE is definately not a church,its an occult,back off my dear,God bless u.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by rule(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2011
@bobyman that an unfair statement about cele,who are you judge.
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by Fokativ: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
So what? You both aren't even Christians in the first place
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by uchechinek(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
let love decise
Re: My Guy Is Celestial And Am Pentecostal! by MMM2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
and i am smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoys And Get The Benefit Of A Distance Relationship.the Male Or The Female / Marriage Needs Mutual Respect. A Must Read! / I Am In Dire Need Of Advice (pls Help Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.