Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Can A Poor Man Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Man Love? (5258 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by danniecool(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
I agree with you 2dye4
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
Quoting Jhibola "sillyboy, let me tell u what u don't know, see true love don't ask why and what ever you do true love will never ask why, so money or no money what you feel matters alot"   So you know the answer, then why did you posted the thread? or you just want to know what fellow naira landers's opinion?? if yes,  I can strongly tell you that poor man can love but 4 naija where we dey bro, hmmm, no money no love. Na d koko.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by doncartel: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2007
a poor man can certainly love,come to think of it,about 85% of nigerian love is poor man and poor woman[rural areas,slums,surburbs].they may not be on the internet but we see them everyday,everywhere.so poor love is real

the question is,can love be bought with money?well am sure that varies from person to person.a person may or may not fall for the money of a rich man/woman while being married
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2007
thank u PHEESAYOUR , now i know that some one really understand me
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by pterygott(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
@jihbola
no! a poor man cannot love because na pocket dem dey use love.
nonsense question!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2007
pterygott
now i know the kind of girl u are!!!!!!!!!!! i petty ur guy
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by pterygott(f): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ jhibola
u myt want 2 read thru my reply again.I dont think u understand it
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by oreofemi(f): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2007
Jhibola likes flattering.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2007
plz make me understand
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by moondust(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ Jhibola
pterygott was just tryin to say that a poor man can love too. because u dont love wit ur pockets
abi pterry?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
but with lagos girls of now adays i dont know what da Bleep is wrong with them,
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jtayoade(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
Due to the discussion and point you are talking about. with the little idea i have this is a piece of my contribution.

A poor man can love since richness is not in the heart, labour of human effort.

Love is a feeling which grows from the heart but poorness or richness could be determined spiritually.

You can not feel to be rich tomorrow and get richer the next day but you can feel love and fall in love with a lady.

So, there is nothing bad for a poor man to fall in love he only needs to seek for the girl who will take him for what he is and notthe girl who is ready to test is trials.

In conclusion, his love mate will determine is next point of richness if he can maginalize.

Thanks[center][/center]
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by sweetnsexy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2007
This kinda post can only come from a rickety racker having a fantasy about some chic who wont even give a Bleep if he exists or not.

You are not in love, You are a stalker!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by moondust(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
huh?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by ajayi1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2007
huh
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by tonte(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
the thing is simple "if u can't pay den don't play" and all those broke guys askin 4 luv on this topic better think twice i didn't call names oooo
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Caradona(f): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
how can a poor man love when he can't even afford to buy a Condom?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Ifeniyi22(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
huh??
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by dayour007(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2007
money is not evrything, ANYBODY can love
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by nazzyon(m): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2007
In my own opinion, anyone who prefer wealth over love is really going to miss alot in life.

A person like me study my partner alot. I prefer not to give when you ask, I enjoy surprises and my partner has to be much more patient as I am or even more patient in other to enjoy our relationship.

I prefer to give when you don't expect and I prefer those that never asks.

Most of the girls I meet are the quickkkyyyyyys. If you don't show they quickly abandon you, the same applied to the last one I dated.

She ran away with some flashy guy and after a month she was out of the relationship. All we can just be now is just friends because I never fight with them. They enjoy our friendship and I enjoy the company.

At most, 50% of the ladies expect their male lovers to be boxed. This is not some conspiracy, we can also find amongst guys who will prefer a rich girl to a poooor one.

As a matter of fact no relationship can be blissful without wealth. All those who are dating or married that we see, remain in the relationship because they still have just one thing "HOPE" they hope for a better tomorrow. They live the life of "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING"

All my girls are not like that, they are always for the fast run guys

Fakot
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by RichyBlacK(m): 1:36am On Jun 14, 2007
Depends on the individuals involved.

Short answer: a poor man can definitely love; no question.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by GNature(m): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2007
@poster

I think what you mean to say is "Can a poor man find true love". You should consider rephrasing your topic.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by babafellow(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2007
what a question? this is just like saying can a poor man eat?

Ain't he a human being like you and i?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MILITIA(f): 1:59am On Jun 14, 2007
@GNature

Understand now!  It is called Nigerian "ebonics"--  -(naija custom-made english) grin It means the same thing!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by debosky(m): 2:04am On Jun 14, 2007
poor man and love ke? maybe for village where dem all dey poor, even villa girls dey shine dem eye these days oh grin grin grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by GNature(m): 2:13am On Jun 14, 2007
MILITIA:

@GNature

Understand now! It is called Nigerian "ebonics"-- -(naija custom-made english) grin It means the same thing!

lol my sister. grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by warfarian(m): 3:50am On Jun 14, 2007
I belive there is a different btwin loving some 1 n being in love with some1 [if you understand what i mean] i belive with 1 of the nairalanders that the poster should rephrase the topic, any body can fal in love, madam do fal in love with there drivers, even with house boy, able bodied with disabled, so the topic doesnt realy w**** it, everybody knows thats possible.

The fact is money makes some relationship stronger, and matured, a rich mans daughter can be a prostitute on the streets, and verse versa, love is unconditional, and i believe the brain behind the word love is feelings, without feelings no love.

ty u all
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by pisces20: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2007
A poor man can love, is he not human (duh!). But without money it becomes love full of frustration. You know girls now. . . . no MONEY no LOVE
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Hazeleyed(f): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2007
in my opinion there's no romance without finance, abi na love una go chop.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by giffyted(f): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2007
A poor man can love and find true love. A man who has no money today can become rich tomorrow through hardwork, God's favor and persistence. true love is mostly always illusive and shouldnt be based on 1 thing-money, sex, looks or whatever because the only constant thing in life is change. That flashy rich guy today can become poor tomorrow. Real love is a thing of the heart and mind- when you make up your mind to stay committed to each other come what may. Most guys i know who are in sucessful and happy marriages always say they met their wives when they had nothing. I for one would rather prefer a deep relationship with some1 i have an history with(as in been with through good and bad times) than a trivial superflous relationship based on money or whatever! wink
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Everbright(f): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2007
Haven't you heard this song?
"No Finance NO Romance"
Na love you wan chop?
And the style of letting the babe make all the money does not work because the babe can never respect him.
So make moeny before or while you are loving
Na only for Nigeria movie you go see where love dey without money grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Soundmind(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2007
A poor boy do realy love but his love is not always appreciated. In most cases they show the most sincere love.
Well, one day, one day, i go better. Love is for every body and every body should express it, share it, enjoy it, live it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Prefer Light Skinned Women? / How My Friend Chose His Wife / What You Must Do With Her Breasts During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.