Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,142 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor (1239 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Kingzy4real: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
The outspoken leader of the indigeneous people of Biafra has issued a directives for IPOB Covid Palliative to reach all vulnerable people in the South East and South South geopolitical zone. Ebonyitvnews reports.

Nnamdi Kanu while addressing his numerous members on his facebook page said IPOB have distributed food to the vulnerable mothers and grandmothers in OgonilandOgoniland, Eleme, Benin, Igbo Akiri (Igbanke), Warri, Agbo, Umunede, Ahaba (Asaba) Ugheli, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene

He equally pleads for those who have not received IPOB Palliatives to be calm promising that it will surely get to every one.

The post read thus,

I make bold to report that the “IPOB Covid Palliative” is on course and on even keel. We have distributed food to the vulnerable mothers and grandmothers in Ogoniland, Eleme, Benin, Igbo Akiri (Igbanke), Warri, Agbo, Umunede, Ahaba (Asaba) Ugheli, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene, and many more.

Feedback from Sector Coordinators indicate that quantum Relief (rice, etc) is being distributed to the most vulnerable amongst us, and there are numerous audiovisual testimonies that confirm this.

Our orderly and efficient distribution of Relief items has spanned the Biafran homeland and beyond, and reached many of the multitudes abandoned by Jubril and the treasonous ruling Cabal known as the ‘Nigerian Presidency.

As significant donations continue to stream in from ‘Friends of Biafra’, I have left a strict and standing directive that we must - as a matter of policy - touch every vulnerable person within our reach. It’s a task that must be done!

If they have not reached you, be patient. We will surely get to you.

Thank you, and please STAY SAFE.

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Online republic!!

Since last 2 weeks... I have been hearing about Nnamdi cownu giving orders on Covid19 palliative to reach the poor!!

So what's holding the palliative since last 2 weeks??

Online president and his online citizens!! grin

Nnamdi cownu is just a coordinated scammer!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is the rice Nnamdi cownu said he will share to both his online citizens and his enemies!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by ojun50(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by gidgiddy: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one by Kanu, anything one can do to help the less fortunate in these tough times is welcomed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by dukeprince50: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is that not mud house I am seeing?
Wow mud houses still exist? It's been almost 2 decades since I last saw a mud house.

So OP, u can just type one long nonsense and put pictures and make us believe? No reference?
Though I heard NK is dead and the one we see is a clone from Israel called lamidu El israeli

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Eastlink(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Online republic!!

Sine last 2 weeks... I have been hearing about Nnamdi cownu giving orders on Covid19 palliative to reach the poor!!

Nnamdi cownu is just coordinated scammer!!

Is it your online republic? Arrewa. At least he is sharing food to his Biafran sector and we can see pictures as proof. grin
Allow Nnamdi Kanu be, the people who are receiving the COVID 19 Palliative in Biafraland are all smiling as you can see in the pictures. How many have Arrewa republic shared to their people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Simplyleo: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Online republic!!

Sine last 2 weeks... I have been hearing about Nnamdi cownu giving orders on Covid19 palliative to reach the poor!!

Note, lamidi cownu is dead and buried. Wild termites are feasting on his carcass as I type.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Note, lamidi cownu is dead and buried. Wild termites are feasting on his carcass as I type.
grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by alohman(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
God bless any one helping our people at this trying time

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Sctests: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Online republic!!

The north claims to feed other region but yet you almajiris are the most malnourished in sub-saharan Africa with IDP camps scattered all over your region Isn't that an Irony? grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
Is it your online republic? Arrewa. At least he is sharing food to his Biafran sector and we can see pictures as proof. grin
Allow Nnamdi Kanu be, the people who are receiving the COVID 19 Palliative in Biafraland are all smiling as you can see in the pictures. How many have Arrewa republic shared to their people?
he gathered 20 Igbos and share them 1 painter of rice each and you're calling it palliative!! Stop being gullible!! Nnamdi cownu is professional scammer!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by myfan: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmn nice gesture
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by ukukaegbu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
See how the people are well organised.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Simplyleo: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
This clown just dey funny me. grin grin

Most likely one of the clowns talking about lefelendum. grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by joshjc(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chai, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

The north claims to feed other region but yet you almajiris are the most malnourished in sub-saharan Africa with IDP camps scattered all over your region Isn't that an Irony? grin
Idps can only be found in maiduguri communities affected by insurgency!! Other states are doing well and feeding the nation!! Your backward region contribute nothing to our national pause!!

See as them queue up for one painter of rice! grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

grin grin

Give him phone and data and see see wonders on social media grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by helinues: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
How is this different from what Igbos members have been condemning?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Eastlink(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:
he gathered 20 Igbos and share them 1 painter of rice each and you're calling it palliative!! Stop being gullible!! Nnamdi cownu is professional scammer!!
Agreed, a scammer is sharing a few bags of rice. How about the honest Dangote’s and Shekau’s in the north. What have they shared?
The last time I checked hunger is beginning to gnash the teeth of the commoners in Arrewaland.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by WaleGab: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by WaleGab: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Frankdoz8: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
God blessing Nnamdi kanu. Yoruba Moslems are dying of hunger and Tinubu has refuse to do something. Tinubu is a coward.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Sctests: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Na these ones funny me pass. Why ewedu muslim yoots no dey give their mama the money wey una dey see for agbero work? Una wan make hungry kill una mama? grin

See as dem dey chop half-done rice wey stone full inside. None of them gree smile sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
Agreed, a scammer is sharing a few bags of rice. How about the honest Dangote’s and Indimi in the north. What have they shared?
The last time I checked hunger is beginning to gnash the teeth of the commoners in Arrewaland.
Dangote has done more than entire igbo billionaires put together!!

He has contributed to Nigeria and for his state!!

Where is Innoson, Emeka ofor and Ifeanyi Uba when obiano is begging for 1billion to fight covid-19 in Anambra state??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Eastlink(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Dangote has done more than all igbo billionaires put together!!

He has contributed to Nigeria and for his state!!

Where is Innoson, Emeka ofor and Ifeanyi Una when obiano is begging for 1billion nto fight covid-19 in Anambra state??
I actually edited the post by replacing Ndimi with Shekau because the former is a paper big man while the latter is the main leader and influencer of the Kanuri nation.

Funny you, only Niger and the backward north would wish a Dangote as their countryman. Dangote that cannot spend his money on individual, the poor and the 87 percent hungry mallam is that one a billionaire. If he is not spending on government, he's either financing the police. A man who can never share food to the almajiri and the poor.

I'll prefer an Ateke Tom or even an Ifeanyi Uba than a paper industrialist Dangote. At least both of whom would share some palliative.
Dangote is a federal government asset and COVID 19 has exposed him as a fraud who cannot spend government loot without consultation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
I actually edited the post by replacing Ndimi with Shekau because the former is a paper big man while the latter is the main leader and influencer of the Kanuri nation.

Funny you, only Niger and the backward north would wish a Dangote as their countryman. Dangote that cannot spend his money on individual, the poor and the 87 percent hungry mallam is that one a billionaire. If he is not spending on government, he's either financing the police. A man who can never share food to the almajiri and the poor.

I'll prefer an Ateke Tom or even an Ifeanyi Uba than a paper industrialist Dangote. At least both of whom would share some palliative.
Dangote is a federal government asset and COVID 19 has exposed him as a fraud who cannot spend government loot without consultation.
shut up!! Dangote has done better than all your billionaires combined!!

Where are your billionaires?? Where are your audio cheifs?? Where are those cheifs who can spend millions on burial! Olugo na omume!!

Apart from sharing cake, a painter of rice and kerozine tell me what your billionaires have done for the east

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Eastlink(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Dangote has done better than all your billionaires combined!!

Where are your millionaires?? Where are your audio cheifs?? Where are those cheifs who can spend millions on burial! Olugo na omume!!
Lol! Who Billionaire epp. Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not cut out for mudslinging. Call your friends to play with you.
Enjoy your Dangote and Shekau while I enjoy my Ifeanyi Uba and Kanu.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by Arrewa: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
Lol! Who Billionaire epp. Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not cut out for mudslinging. Call your friends to play with you.
Enjoy your Dangote and Shekau while I enjoy my Ifeanyi Uba and Kanu.
lol grin grin that's if the one painter of rice will reach 50 Igbos
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor by WaleGab: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Not Put Ethnicity Aside,and Unite Against Our Corrupt Leaders? / Today Makes It 33 Years Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo Died / Fire Guts Fayose's Hotel In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.