Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,112 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

Flash 3d Room - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Flash 3d Room (1517 Views)

Submit Your Flash Sample And You Could Be The Winner We Are Looking For. / How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / I Am In Need Of Tutorial On Micromedia Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash 3d Room by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
To Save the Short Story this is basically Flash Animation with 3d Model,currently am working on it and so far it quite intriguing and surprising,you need to have a basic knowledge on away3d or papervision,3d modelling with any 3d external app and actionscript,please feel free to join here and let's work on stuff together.
Re: Flash 3d Room by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
Using Prefab to Export Model to AS Class using vector which flash.graphics will draw from

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos / New Graphic Design Tips & Tricks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.