Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland (5082 Views)

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 5:54pm On May 03, 2020
Step 7. Custom Operating Agreement
At this step, you need to include the custom operating agreement because it’s very important. It actually proof your ownership of the business.

And at the same time represent the state law backing your business

Also Read: My lecture on How to grow your business from zero to selling thousands per month.

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
Step 8. Inc Protection Advisor
The Inc protection advisor and the remaining steps are Upsells. They are not necessarily what you need to have to have your stripe set up.

The remaining steps include:

Lawsuit Protection – $99 (this is a form of protections that exclude you from your business when your business gets sued.

I paid for this, but you don’t have to if you don’t have the funds now. Plus, you can always pay for it later with Inc Authority).

Express Delivery – $49 (if you want the entire process done within two days you can pay for express delivery.

But normally, your business should be ready within five days using Inc Authority).

Domain Name – $29.95 (this allows Inc Authority to secure your proposed business domain name for you.

This is totally not necessary since you can get it for less than $10 with NameCheap).

Business License Package – $99 (This also works in form of lawsuit protection. But as I said, you don’t need all this for now, and you can always get them in the nearest future if you want).

Finally, you’ll need to make payment to secure your LLC business registration. The cost of what you’re paying for should be:

1. EIN/Tax ID – $49
2. Operating Agreement – $89
3. Kentucky State Filling fee – $40
== $179

ALSO READ: My lecture on How to grow your business from zero to selling thousands per month.

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 5:58pm On May 03, 2020
Opening Your Stripe Account to Process Payments As A Non-US Resident
Once your business LLC is registered, your business will equally receive a tax ID. Which is part of what we need to create your Stripe account.

To create your Stripe account, simply head over to Stripe .com and create your account. Enter your email address and full name.

After the registration, you’ll need to activate it by filling an account application. In the application, you’ll need to enter your US company details, EIN, your personal details and a digital copy of your government-issued ID.

ALSO READ: My lecture on How to grow your business from zero to selling thousands per month.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 8:47am On May 06, 2020
Ok. Good Morning

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by chucksp: 11:58am On May 06, 2020
mcmbonu:
Ok. Good Morning
good morning. I’m following your thread. God will bless you for this update.

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
How to become a dropshipper: find your niche
The first step to take before launching your store is to find a suitable niche.

Your perfect niche should be:

1. Promising
2. Interesting to you
3. Neither too broad nor too narrow
4. Popular enough, but not too competitive

Where can you find the ideas for an online store? Brainstorming, web and social media surfing, visiting popular online retail platforms will help you greatly. Your hobbies and interests can inspire you as well. Use such online tools as Google Trends and various tools for keyword selection – you can get lots of valuable ideas there.

[i]To evaluate the chosen niche, check the following parameters it has:

[/i]The quantity of suitable products on AliExpress and the number of orders placed there to understand if the niche is easily accessible and demanded
Google Trends results you see if you check related search queries on your potential target markets to understand if there is a rising, stable, or decreasing trend
Keyword Planner’s search volume: the optimal results range from 5,000 to 50,000
The popularity of the niche in social media: a sufficient amount of groups and communities with more than 30,000 followers on Facebook and Instagram means the niche has a nice potential in terms of promotion
You can use our specialized tool that checks the potential of any dropshipping niche in 11 steps.

Besides, you can take advantage of DropshipMe plugin which allows importing nice products from an awesome dropshipping database. DropshipMe product database includes thousands of best selling products in dozens of trending categories. Experienced dropshipping team has made thorough niche research and picked out best selling items in promising niches. So, you can greatly save your time and start importing products to your store without preliminary niche and product research.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 12, 2020
mcmbonu:
Opening Your Stripe Account to Process Payments As A Non-US Resident
Once your business LLC is registered, your business will equally receive a tax ID. Which is part of what we need to create your Stripe account.

To create your Stripe account, simply head over to Stripe .com and create your account. Enter your email address and full name.

After the registration, you’ll need to activate it by filling an account application. In the application, you’ll need to enter your US company details, EIN, your personal details and a digital copy of your government-issued ID.

How much will you charge to setup stripe account for me
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by chuckingTHINGS(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2020
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

This offer is strictly for Nigerians.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 8:29pm On May 31, 2020
Bonatheripper:

How much will you charge to setup stripe account for me

Ok
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by mcmbonu: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Good Morning
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by deebrownneymar: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
mcmbonu:
Hello, Nairalanders.
Dropshipping which is selling products directly from manufacturers/wholesalers without you handling any inventories and physical goods is known to be a profitable business worldwide and has made many, hundreds of thousands and even millions (Am speaking dollars).

The question is, what are the current realities for starting this business in Nigeria? Is the problem of international shipping still an issue, or have time frames for free shipping improved? how long does it take on average?
Do the customers get discouraged by the shipping time?

That's while I wrote an article on

ALSO READ: My Dropshipping Journey From Zero to $10,000 monthly

Fill me in
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by JULIUS15151: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thank you for this.
You can also check this outhttps://www.nairaland.com/julius15151
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by Theophinio(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Massive value here
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by JULIUS15151: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Great trend .
I also find this trend educating, check it out https://www.nairaland.com/julius15151
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by Chukatabra: 1:51am On Aug 04, 2023
I actually started so easily and with minimal cost compared to most others. This was largely due how reading this article opened my eyes:

https://blog.changera.co/how-to-start-a-drop-shipping-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland by adaperry25: 5:25pm On Jun 18
mcmbonu:
How to become a dropshipper: find your niche
The first step to take before launching your store is to find a suitable niche.

Your perfect niche should be:

1. Promising
2. Interesting to you
3. Neither too broad nor too narrow
4. Popular enough, but not too competitive

Where can you find the ideas for an online store? Brainstorming, web and social media surfing, visiting popular online retail platforms will help you greatly. Your hobbies and interests can inspire you as well. Use such online tools as Google Trends and various tools for keyword selection – you can get lots of valuable ideas there.

[i]To evaluate the chosen niche, check the following parameters it has:

[/i]The quantity of suitable products on AliExpress and the number of orders placed there to understand if the niche is easily accessible and demanded
Google Trends results you see if you check related search queries on your potential target markets to understand if there is a rising, stable, or decreasing trend
Keyword Planner’s search volume: the optimal results range from 5,000 to 50,000
The popularity of the niche in social media: a sufficient amount of groups and communities with more than 30,000 followers on Facebook and Instagram means the niche has a nice potential in terms of promotion
You can use our specialized tool that checks the potential of any dropshipping niche in 11 steps.

Besides, you can take advantage of DropshipMe plugin which allows importing nice products from an awesome dropshipping database. DropshipMe product database includes thousands of best selling products in dozens of trending categories. Experienced dropshipping team has made thorough niche research and picked out best selling items in promising niches. So, you can greatly save your time and start importing products to your store without preliminary niche and product research.
how to contact u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refer And Earn To Your Bank Account / We Help You Register/incorporate Your Business(private Or Public) In Real Time / Re: Football (+other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.