Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks (1638 Views)

Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by ochejoseph(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
As we approach the inevitable1000 infections mark it has become imperative to draw the attention of Governments ( Federal ,state Local,) to the need to make available facemask for citizens as we struggle to contain the virus that continues to defy medical science.

Government all across the world are investing heavily on masks , unfortunately masks have become almost invincible in Nigeria.

Special thanks to the Governors who have gone an extra mile to make masks available and to those who are sleeping including those still in denial it's time to wake up before it's too late. It's not enough to invest in testing we should also invest in protecting the uninfected.

Here is a collection of different ways Africans especially Nigerians have  employed to protect themselves against COVID 19.

May God Continue to Help Us to Help Ourselves

Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by ochejoseph(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
More

Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by noni14(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
������,

1 Like

Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by Lamasta(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
That You posted this joke in politics section even make me grin
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by manuel4real(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by ogawriter(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
lol

the guy with the condom cracked me up
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by Iceclan(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
That guy wey wear pant suppose wear pad join
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by Ningen(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
I started laughing immediately I saw the first picture but that didn't last long... I mean these people are trying to protect themselves & their only crime is being poor and ignorant.

But shít, that guy with the condom, WTF!! grin
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by bluemansion: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
We die here
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by elpochas: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol.Dis wan na corona laugh us o.
Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by Hotspotbro(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
They don't wanna die

Re: PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks by Heffalump(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
You see how backward the black man is. I'm not surprised that the pictures up there are all from black people.

Is it by coincidence that white people look down on blacks

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Help.. (pictures) / Please I Need Help With My Body Cream Choice / It's Just Too Small !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.