Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,919 members, 7,980,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:28 AM

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun (86235 Views)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos Over Assault On Asthmatic Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by olaniyilukman(m): 3:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria Police Force under the leadership of Mohammed Adamu is really doing a good job concerning some of the officers inappropriate behaviorss... #GodBlessBuhari#GodblessIGP
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:32am On Apr 25, 2020
They just released one criminals to the public, they will still use their formal rank to dupe many motorist, just jail them for live
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by cococandy(f): 3:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Time for them to officially join robbery gang
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by zedegit: 4:09am On Apr 25, 2020
oluwadabira111:
He should not only be dismiss, he should be arrested he should be charge to court, and should be imprisoned for life

In justice, the rule of the law must be adhered to otherwise it will be termed a kangaroo judgement and a worse crime be committed in law.

Assault does not attract a life imprisonment.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by WaleGab: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Read

They have been charged to court also.
[/s]
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Dagger111(m): 4:39am On Apr 25, 2020
oluwadabira111:
He should not only be dismiss, he should be arrested he should be charge to court, and should be imprisoned for life

See ur English, Mumu. Kuku say make police no dey again. Hiss.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by amabia01(m): 4:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Corporate2020: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
They should kill them before they turn to armrobber.

If they are your relatives, will you say the same?
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Chicastle: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:

Are they not already?
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 25, 2020
That's very commendable.

Charge them to court should have been a better option. Anyway others will learn a lesson from them.

I have been dropping my aza for help since nobody has locate me for help. Will be very grateful for a thousand naira to feed 65600*68060 fidelity* bank.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Baycard55(m): 5:14am On Apr 25, 2020
tegaville:
That's a good one by THE NFF
NFF ko NBA ni
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by dominique(f): 5:19am On Apr 25, 2020
mankan2k7:
This is good news. I hope they have learnt one thing or the other.

If I am the president of Nigeria, my first assignment is to sack all the police officers and I will train peace corps as possible replacement.

And how will Peace be better than corrupt policemen? If anything, they will be worse. Those people that paid heavily to join that organization will look for all means possible to get their monies back in multiple folds and it won't be through salary only. Their bribe collection will be worse than that of these corrupt officers.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by exminister(m): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2020
They may be recalled after like 10yrs, watch and see.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2020
2 down, more to go.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Ed12(m): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2020
One of the beauty of social media
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by ufuosman(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Good move, some will learn for it
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by oladi22: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Dismissal shouldn't be d option because you don't have enough officers to police d nuck and cranny of our dear country. I think nigerian want to see d erring officers subject to a serious disciplinary action that will serve as a deterrent to other and also ensure that d woman in question is adequately compensated
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by ostarlink: 5:52am On Apr 25, 2020
I wish we have CCTV cameras at strategic areas and especially checkpoints in nigeria, this police bringandage might have reduced to barest level. Nigeria police often acts so unprofessionally especially if u didn't give them their normal bribe they are known for.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by kayusely70(m): 5:53am On Apr 25, 2020
The CP Has Zero Tolerance For Indiscipline.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2020
dismissed? where is the proof? Is that adequate as punishment, ? Those cops could go after that woman and kill her.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2020
kayusely70:
The CP Has Zero Tolerance For Indiscipline.

Tell that to the marines, had those men not been exposed, they d be eating pepper soup with CP.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by OgbeniOja1: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:

Love who

Are u blogger?
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Btruth: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
ah! shocked

......this your judgement get as he be ooo.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Olaolex: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2020
This is not yet to be celebrated.we still have more to conquer,more to win.

Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Cityguy: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Good morning all. You woke up to a good piece of news. This should send strong signals to those animals denting the image of the police. The police is to arrest offenders and are not the judge. Flogging and slapping hapless civilians is not one of your duties though the politicians have sort of condone this to mute the populace. Enough is enough. Good riddance to bad rubbish. She should now sue them in their individual capacities for maximum effect, awon oloshi dede.
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by DSoj(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2020
VERY GOOD NEWS. THEY ARE ANIMALS
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by SexytorresE(f): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Pls who saw it on Twitter for confirmation? I have trust issues undecided
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Akmike1983: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Don't just dismiss him hand him over to soldiers let them do the same thing he did to dat woman to him
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by obembet(f): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Are u blogger?

I love to be but am not
Re: Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:

I love to be but am not

You gonna be good at that....why not focus on it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.