Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,652 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

What’s Fake About You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What’s Fake About You (6093 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Fake About You by debosky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2011
My a$$
Re: What’s Fake About You by fstranger1: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
My cu-m is fake

Its really peak milk mixed with phlegm!
Re: What’s Fake About You by koolchicco: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
fstranger1:

My cu-m is fake

Its really peak milk mixed with phlegm!

So you're impotent more or less? lipsrsealed (Noo Ofeinse tongue)
Re: What’s Fake About You by fstranger1: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
koolchicco:

So you're impotent more or less? lipsrsealed (Noo Ofeinse tongue)
If I pump enough peak milk into your mother, trust me she would get pregnant! ( Noo Ofeinse tongue)
Re: What’s Fake About You by Addiddy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
M nails are always fixed but every other thing about me is NATURAL!!!!!!!!!
Re: What’s Fake About You by Orton10(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
My username n password?
Lol.
Re: What’s Fake About You by kadman(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
My smile (especially when taking pictures). . like seriously who am I kidding ? It's soooo fake.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Orton10(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
My gf's necklace.
Re: What’s Fake About You by HTownEve(f): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

My gf's necklace.
LOL! U 4 buy her D real one naw. grin

@ Stocker123, U R very bold coming here 2 call us 2nd class citizens 4eva. angry
it's like saying all white Americans R racists. U owe us an apology.
2 bad a few bad apples f.uked with U. Sori abt dat, not 2 wori, karma will catch up with him.
So a couple of sistahs f.ked & knoked D white off U. tongue. U've tried D sweet black juice & U ain't goin back. grin
ur white is fake. wink
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
Bold?

I never said it was because of your skin color,

maybe it's because it's a lot more than a "couple" of bad apples,
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2011
Typical reply from a person with black skin.

I said something a little bit insulting to your country and automatically I'm a racist, LOL, ok

Blame the people who represent your country abroad
Re: What’s Fake About You by HTownEve(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
Nope, I didn't call U a racist. sad. My comment implies dat U shouldn't insult all Nigerians because some of them have done U wrong & dat twill be wrong 2 assume all white Americans R racists since some or alota them are. Kapish?
Re: What’s Fake About You by Freesia(f): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
Stocker123:

Bold?

I never said it was because of your skin color,

maybe it's because it's a lot more than a "couple" of bad apples,

I have had two bad experiences in the last two years  where I lost a substantial amount of money to two "white American" businessmen.One to a unscrupulous white Landlord in New york city and another one with a manufacturer who send damaged goods.That doesn't make me run around believing all  Caucasian businessmen are thieves
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
Typical answer again,

I don't understand, am I confusing some of you?

Did I say anything about skin color? can you not read?

I said NIGERIAN, not black or AFRICAN

you can talk all kinds of smack but you know I am right. Even your neighbors in Africa will be hesitant to do business with you just because of your nationality. I saw it with my own eyes in germany. All the nigerian car exporters were using a shipping agent from cameroon, when I asked everyone why they dont use the nigerian, they all said "are you crazy? we are not going to trust a nigerian." This statement say it all,
Re: What’s Fake About You by MUNEER2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
Freesia:

I have had two bad experiences in the last two years  where I lost a substantial amount of money to two "white American" businessmen.One to a unscrupulous white Landlord in New york city and another one with a manufacturer who send damaged goods.That doesn't make me run around believing all  Caucasian businessmen are thieves
@stocker123
you didn't respond to the highlighted comment
Stocker123:

Typical answer again,

I don't understand, am I confusing some of you?

Did I say anything about skin color? can you not read?

I said NIGERIAN, not black or AFRICAN

you can talk all kinds of smack but you know I am right. Even your neighbors in Africa will be hesitant to do business with you just because of your nationality. I saw it with my own eyes in germany. All the nigerian car exporters were using a shipping agent from cameroon, when I asked everyone why they dont use the nigerian, they all said "are you crazy? we are not going to trust a nigerian." This statement say it all,
embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
You speak like you are from the third century, no sense of humility!
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
Yes I did respond,
I did not say all black business men are thieves. I am asking you why most NIGERIANS ARE

If you are going to deny that this is not a BIG piece of your culture than lets do some homework together. Type Nigerian fraud into google, is that like talking from the third century?
Re: What’s Fake About You by mimon79(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
My head, my shoulders, my knees,my, awh man, i can go on and on, might be a cyborg grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by MUNEER2(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
Stocker123:

Yes I did respond,
I did not say all black business men are thieves. I am asking you why most NIGERIANS ARE

If you are going to deny that this is not a BIG piece of your culture than lets do some homework together.  Type Nigerian fraud into google, is that like talking from the third century?
You are so short-sighted, you sound like a person that worship the media alone, see beyond your nose! lipsrsealed
mimon79:

My head, my shoulders, my knees,my, awh man, i can go on and on, might be a cyborg grin
winkk
Re: What’s Fake About You by DOW(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
;d ;d
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
@ H-Town & D-Sense  angry   angry  angry  grin
It's a conspiracy! I do not smoke Ganja!
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2011
MUNEER2:

You are so short-sighted, you sound like a person that worship the media alone, see beyond your nose! lipsrsealed winkk

yeah yeah, think what you want, I used to be very open when it came to Nigeria. This guy was my friend for YEARS, been through a lot of things together, I not some sucker, I trusted him for a reason and in the end this is the thanks I get. I'll split his shit if he ever shows his coward face again. At least people have balls in the states or europe. They rob you face to face, not this coward 419 bullshit. no pride, a shame. The first trick in 419 is to make it look like its not your fault right?

The media wants us to hate Nigerians, really? and why is that? for fun?
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2011
I mean to say SPLIT HIS SHIT no poo, don't know where that came from
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2011
split hit sheit
Re: What’s Fake About You by MUNEER2(m): 1:21am On Jan 09, 2011
Stocker123:

yeah yeah, think what you want, I used to be very open when it came to Nigeria. This guy was my friend for YEARS, been through a lot of things together,  I not some sucker, I trusted him for a reason and in the end this is the thanks I get. I'll split his poo if he ever shows his coward face again. At least people have balls in the states or europe. They rob you face to face, not this coward 419 bullshit. no pride, a shame. The first trick in 419 is to make it look like its not your fault right?

The media wants us to hate Nigerians, really? and why is that? for fun?
I'm so sorry, i understand your plight. "The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship"
What I'm saying is that, you don't have to transfer aggression to other innocent Nigerians who know nothing about fraud, fraudsters are all over, and it would be a mere over statement if we do not give regards to that.
The elders in my tribe would say, "If we say we should close our eyes for a bad person to pass, we might have missed a good person before we open those eyes"
I'm sincerely sorry for what happened, but don't use a bad personality to judge a whole nation.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: What’s Fake About You by HTownEve(f): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2011
@ mzd@rkskin LOL.  How R doing (in Wendy William's voice)  grin

@ Stocker123, I understand your bitterness & frustration but don't pour it on all Nigerians.  I don't condone 419 or anything illegal.  Nigeria is still very young; she used 2 be much beta than this, dat's what my dad told me.
Too bad some people have turned into rogues sad. That doesn't give U D rite 2 insalt all.

Yep, look past your nose as mentioned above.  Remember d great nation of America was started by rogues who ran away from England, deceived poor Africans, enslaved them & dragged  them 2 D   U.S.A.
Every great nation has gone thru struggles.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Freesia(f): 2:21am On Jan 09, 2011
MUNEER2:

I'm so sorry, i understand your plight. "The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship"
What I'm saying is that, you don't have to transfer aggression to other innocent Nigerians who know nothing about fraud, fraudsters are all over, and it would be a mere over statement if we do not give regards to that.
The elders in my tribe would say, "If we say we should close our eyes for a bad person to pass, we might have missed a good person before we open those eyes"
I'm sincerely sorry for what happened, but don't use a bad personality to judge a whole nation.
Thanks for your understanding

Totally agree with you there bro I couldn't have said it any better
Re: What’s Fake About You by cabana(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2011
Re: What’s Fake About You

Has the topic changed?
Re: What’s Fake About You by annexes: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2011
my smile, kiss undecided
Re: What’s Fake About You by Sike(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2011
My Shit, uhmmm!
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2011
All the Ladies in NL are fake, very fake ppl without NAFDAC number,
Re: What’s Fake About You by ayo2009ice(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2011
my two teeth is fake since 2001 lol.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2011
NAFDAC nurmbers are a pain in the aS s to get,

yo man i like your dogs,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles 2020: Most Popular Ankara Styles / Lotion for Face / Adorn Yourself With These Beautiful Pieces!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.