Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit (1120 Views)

Get 10k Commission / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / Best Keyword Difficulty Tool And How I Used It In Getting Google Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by dokibo: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2020
I don't need answers on online business, Forex and Bitcoin
Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by dawnomike(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2020
For now, online is the only place you can get such returns because of the pandemic...
Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Renida: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2020
dokibo:

C
Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Oktane: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2020
dokibo:

The amount is small, your profitability projection is a bit too ambitious and your inexperience in the business turf will also compromise your target earnings.

This kind of moneyy can only bring you 10k weekly if you are injecting it into an already existing and running business in the areas of fast moving consumables like food and beverages, water, soft drinks, beer supplies, bread distribution, eggs supplies etc.

Try not to worry so much about how much you can earn initially. Focus more on creating significant demand for the product you choose to sell and building a robust customer base that consistently seeks replenishment.

And by the way, don't be discouraged by the amount, it's more than adequate for your present circumstance. That is what you have, start with it and grow phenomenally from there.

It may interest you to know that many businesses have succeeded with lesser amounts as their initial start-up capital.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by writeprof(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Interested and waiting for ideas to run with. OP, please get back to us after talking to those who have asked you to call them.
Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
dokibo:
Only you will go to the market and use it to buy and sell for yourself in this lockdown?

Online Biz is the best in this lockdown
Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Oktane: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
delawal:

op beware, na d scope scammers dey use be this

I would expect that the OP would call and then decide for himself of it is a discussion worthy of follow-up or not. He is no baby.

I feel that we are a bit too paranoid about scams. Let each person be vigilant in his interaction with others. Fear of scam has prevented many people from making legitimate money.

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
dokibo:

Give it to me and receive 60K in 60 days....... wink
Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Renida: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
delawal:

op beware, na d scope scammers dey use be this

Be mature.

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by delawal: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Be mature.
op u have been warned, dont mind naturity talkers, e dey show red for many people eyes for dis lockdown

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit by Renida: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
delawal:

op u have been warned, dont mind naturity talkers, e dey show red for many people eyes for dis lockdown

I

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Earn FREE Money From Airdrop - It's FREE And Legit! / A Road Map To Financial Independence? ENTER HERE! / Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.