Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

See What A Lady Did To Man Who Gave Her N2k To Prepare Egusi Soup (full Gist Wit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Lady Did To Man Who Gave Her N2k To Prepare Egusi Soup (full Gist Wit (1542 Views)

Aboki Stole Our Pot Of Soup Full Of Chicken.. / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Did To Man Who Gave Her N2k To Prepare Egusi Soup (full Gist Wit by badboykiko: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
A Nigerian lady, Arike Ade took to social media toreveal what he did to an ungrateful man who gave her N2k to help prepare Egusi soup.
According to her, the man gave her N2k to prepare Egusi and additional N1k to cook stew, but she ended up spending more than the amount she was given at the market.

When she returned from the market, the man inspected all the items she bought hoping to detect some kind of fraud. Continue Reading

Re: See What A Lady Did To Man Who Gave Her N2k To Prepare Egusi Soup (full Gist Wit by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2020
No comment
Re: See What A Lady Did To Man Who Gave Her N2k To Prepare Egusi Soup (full Gist Wit by agadez007(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Yoruba Soup is just tomato stew

The money should be more than enough,the only thing that would take more money is Pepper

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Baby Because It Stopped Me From Becoming A Lawyer Says 22 Years Lady / Is This Real Or Fake. AM I BEING SCAMMED? / University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.