Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,327 members, 7,978,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (38195 Views)

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No man! he said it himself that he was being sarcastic.Trump is just a twisted human being,though I admire some qualities in him jollymizzle, Farki

That was a lie. He was not being sarcastic. He asked a legitimate question. But I understand - how do u counteract a lie Media are telling and still have time to face million things facing POTUS. Plus people were threatening lawsuits
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Farki: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

My friend I'm right here. I listen to American radio and watch Amerucan TV 24/7. The day after, all you'd see and hear was that Trump was advocating injecting of disinfectants and that people should not listen to him.
Ask yourself, if they had simply said the truth would there be any controversy? NO! If they had simply reported that he ASKED a scientist if it could be possible to try to somehow kill the virus inside the body using the same things that so quickly kill it outside the body - a totally legitimate question!

Man's on live TV and that was when he thought it appropriate to ask questions you would expect a 5 year old to ask. Saying it knocks it out in a minute and they should look into having doctors try that crap. Man I'm done with this I just can't anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Douchebag!
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Farki:

Man's on live TV and that was when he thought it appropriate to ask questions you would expect a 5 year old to ask. Saying it knocks it out in a minute and they should look into having doctors try that crap. Man I'm done with this I just can't anymore grin

That's the American way. America is open and free. They don't have an imperial presidency. The president asks questions (sometimes dumb questions - which is NOT the case here) and answers questions on the fly just like anybody else
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by justpower: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
masterP042:
The way people were refuting that he didn't make such statement in the other thread. Licking trumps ass like he gives a shiit about you guys.. Saner climes crew always praising US like their embassy officials view this thread and will commend u with visa for praising them. U guys always praise these people, it won't make them like u. It sucks, u guys don't fail to cease any opportunity to bring your country and yourselves down. Even if trump called Nigerians monkey and shit hole you'll still defend him. How low can our esteem get.

The thing makes no sense at all. It makes Nigerians look they can discern between good and bad leadership which I guess spells the reason why Nigeria is what she is today

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Your pipu are dying and u are busy making jokes.......who dey follow you play??

it is not his fault. the man don dey confused already and I'm sure he must also be dealing with migraine and fatigue.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

How’s is it trump fault when democrat controlled states has the highest casualty figure

US has more population than France, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain combined together and there casualty is less than those countries

But what about india
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by SirBunky85(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
titiloyeblog:
Covid-19: After receiving backlash, Trump claims disinfectant ‘injection’ idea was sarcasm (video)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/%3foutputType=amp
and the clown-gamalnasser was busy defending trump yesterday.shameless hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by GamalNasser: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
and the clown-gamalnasser was busy defending trump yesterday.shameless hypocrite

Have I not been vindicated? Did he say it in the context y'all were spewing? HELL NO ..
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Farki: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

That's the American way. America is open and free. They don't have an imperial presidency. The president asks questions (sometimes dumb questions - which is NOT the case here) and answers questions on the fly just like anybody else

If America is open and free why are they hiding what's going on in Area 51, why did they hunt down Edward Snowden and Julien Assange for exposing their crimes why did they try to hide Project MK Ultra?

Don't be fooled by propaganda.

The current 'free and open' administration even bans officials from speaking to the press and banned a journalist from the same news outlet from the White House
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8206219/Pence-bans-Fauci-CNN-network-not-showing-briefing-featuring-him.html

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by SirBunky85(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Farki:
After realising his stupidity he is trying to save face by calling it a joke.

Trump supporters here were even trying to cover for his idiocy by calling it 'fake news'.

Continue to be joking with people's lives. undecided

yes,u won't see dose hypocrites-racoon and gamal Nasser here now,but,dey were shamelessly saying trump didn't make such statements.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by gentlemate00: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
The way you are trying to defend the man is not good and its has nothing to do with America way. Why would an American president ask such silly and medically stupid question? Are you applying for visa?

PoliteActivist:

3 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Ofcourse it's was sarcasm and stupid pained evil satanist Dems want to turn it around

this guy is hypocrite, dumb + illiterate I swear.
thanks to Freebasic , that the only way you will be online saying rubish.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by SirBunky85(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Have I not been vindicated? Did he say it in the context y'all were spewing? HELL NO ..
pls carry ur hypocrisy comot for my face.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Susily(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
gentlemate00:
The way you are trying to defend the man is not good and its has nothing to do with America way. Why would an American president ask such silly and medically stupid question? Are you applying for visa?

He asked a "medically stupid" question as you said because he is not a doctor.

He asked a question and the doctors have answered him. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Legendguru: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
trump jokes a lot
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by SirBunky85(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bluffly:
Truth is that it is sarcasm. Only intelligent people know when a sarcastic statement is made while the rest of the populace goes gaga
but if pmb had made such "sarcasm"ur likes would've lambasted him and say this is not time for such sarcasm.now trump did it and here u are defending him.U people suck I swear
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by gentlemate00: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
You miss the point he should not have done that on live TV maybe within his cabinet member you can ask that not on live TV. Ogbeni don't quote me again. i greet you

Susily:

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by GamalNasser: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

this guy is hypocrite, dumb + illiterate I swear.
thanks to Freebasic , that the only way you will be online saying rubish.

All these lifelong losers sef grin...abeg GTFOH
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by omumeen534: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

American way you said?! But imagine it was Buhari that asked this kind of dumb question, what would have been your comment now?
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by gentlemate00: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
You don't need to be a doctor to know the uses of Disinfectant.

Susily:

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
wolfenstein:
I wonder how USA saw trump fit to become their president, this guy is supposed to b in COMEDY CENTRAL

My opinion though sorry to say... its more like Trump was sent to teach USA a lesson...

New Zealand PM said... she doesn't just understand that man... hmmm.

Not sure of this... how is it possible not to be in a meeting or more like their task force meeting and later you as president brief the world of meetings you didn't attend, they just gave you documents to read.well... i still find it hard to digest..
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by JaceBlaze: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

That was a lie. He was not being sarcastic. He asked a legitimate question. But I understand - how do u counteract a lie Media are telling and still have time to face million things facing POTUS. Plus people were threatening lawsuits

I know CNN is not to always be trusted but you can't put anything past Trump lol.I also know how dramatic Americans can be when they don't like someone.And maybe you right - it could be a lie.But why should I worry? anything Trump does will affect Americans,otherwise I just enjoy their politics. smiley
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
omumeen534:

American way you said?! But imagine it was Buhari that asked this kind of dumb question, what would have been your comment now?

If Buhari said the same thing, the next day I guarantee u the headlines will not be: BUHARI WANTS PEOPLE TO INJECT DISINFECTANTS!!!
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
yes,u won't see dose hypocrites-racoon and gamal Nasser here now,but,dey were shamelessly saying trump didn't make such statements.
WTH! Did I discussed this gaffe by Trump here with you before? Trump goffed big time with the silly statement.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
gentlemate00:

I'm already here and KNOW the Media are at war with Trump. Yesterday he refused to answer any of their questions and they are threatening to no longer cover him
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by sweetjohn(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
olumide4christ:

Please use Google or even search Nairaland. I read it on a topic here recently. I watch Trump's daily press briefings on CNN almost every day and it has been mentioned there. Don't just feast on what people tell you from over there. In the USA as well as many Western countries, there may be free food BUT THERE IS NO FREE MONEY!!!

Why do you think Nigerians will leave this country, travel to the US where they think everything is free and easy and end up doing scams like Invictus Obi, some students in Canada (as was reported on a thread here last week), etc?
They were made to believe by their people in the Western world everything was free & easy there and thus, being in Nigeria was suffering.
Alas, these people traveled there and realized that it was not as easy as it was portrayed to them. Only food could be free sometimes. Accommodation costs could be killing, the government would tax the daylight out of them... imagine somebody in the USA receiving $130,000 per year and paying taxes of $40,000??

That's why many go into scams because they cannot meet up.
Oga, you are talking as if you have travelled. Why are you arguing blindly. We have people there you know, they gave them free money. Yea, I know it's hard to believe bc you are in a dead country just the way you people believe that corruption is normal here. But believe it you are living in hell here ok.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Racoon:
WTH! Did I discussed this gaffe by Trump here with you before? Trump goffed big time with the silly statement.

Here is the statement. Forget the media for a second. Point out the big time goof. This is exactly the type of question any lay man would ask: if it can so easily kill it outside, is there possibly any safe way to make it kill it inside?

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by sweetjohn(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
alizma:

If you are not stupid, go back to the table and see for yourself that the figure is separate from other figures you mentioned
Be more concerned about your country and leave other people country that are million miles ahead of you
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by olumide4christ: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
sweetjohn:
Oga, you are talking as if you have travelled. Why are you arguing blindly. We have people there you know, they gave them free money. Yea, I know it's hard to believe bc you are in a dead country just the way you people believe that corruption is normal here. But believe it you are living in hell here ok.

Oh..." We have people there".... who told you such abi?
I also have people there. Keep allowing yourself to be deceived by people over there. Don't use the news and internet to enlighten yourself. You have data...use it or subscribe to DSTV and enlighten yourself. Others on this thread and previous threads have concurred to what I said. Its your choice to allow your people over there deceive you.
I'm done.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by sweetjohn(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
olumide4christ:

Oh..." We have people there".... who told you such abi?
I also have people there. Keep allowing yourself to be deceived by people over there. Don't use the news and internet to enlighten yourself. You have data...use it or subscribe to DSTV and enlighten yourself. Others on this thread and previous threads have concurred to what I said. Its your choice to allow your people over there deceive you.
I'm done.
My brother can never decieve me... I mean he gained nothing to do such... He is enjoying with free money and food... So what did your people over there told you? Maybe they are in Egypt or Ethiopia... You know those places are also outside country
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by olumide4christ: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
sweetjohn:
My brother can never decieve me... I mean he gained nothing to do such... He is enjoying with free money and food... So what did your people over there told you? Maybe they are in Egypt or Ethiopia... You know those places are also outside country
LOL..Don't worry...just hustle and travel out to Trump's America or Canada to join your brother. That should be your eye opener. Then you will know who is deceiving who and thus know the truth, though I know as a typical Nigerian, you will never come back here to own up.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Man, 80, Run Over For Putting Trump Sign In Yard, Say Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.