Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,307 members, 7,950,574 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian (345 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2020
I heard a news saying a woman died after fasting for 30 days to stop the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic.But even without hearing the full details,am 100% sure she is a Christian.Some christians are just ignorants and doesn't know what their God want.
Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by garetz: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
I heard a news saying a woman died after fasting for 30 days to stop the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic.But even without hearing the full details,am 100% sure she is a Christian.Some christians are just ignorants and doesn't know what their God want.
Is it not a better testimony for one to die fasting and praying against covid19 than for one to strap himself with bombs and blow up himself and others because he believes seven big breasted virgins are waiting for him in paradise? And BTW, if you ever hear that someone did what I just described, don't wait for the details, it's already 100% sure he is definitely a headslamming Islamic lunatic.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by Buliwyf: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2020
This clown again.

A Muslim is trying to make fun of a Christian dying from fasting against Corona. Christianity makes a lot more sense than Islam. Islam is the most ridiculous belief anyone can have. And it's because of that ridiculousness that you guys threaten dissenters in your ranks with death and grievous bodily harm.
You are so insecure about your belief and your god that you resort to violence and threats of violence at the slightest disagreement.

All the religions in this world makes more sense than Islam. That's why you guys mainly attract the lowest common denominator: illiterates, terrorists and paedophiles. You better don't start what you can't finish here.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by shadeze: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
At least she cared enough to seek the face of God concerning the epidemic ravaging the world, what have you and your Islamic mullahs contributed to the fight against coronavirus? You're busy brainwashing your followers in the north to disregard the social distancing and gather for prayers, prescribing camel urine to people as cure. Headslammers are the last people who should be criticizing other religions.
Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by StandardJohn(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
let her rest in pieces.
Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by shadeze: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
garetz:

Is it not a better testimony for one to die fasting and praying against covid19 than for one to strap himself with bombs and blow up himself and others because he believes seven big breasted virgins are waiting for him in paradise? And BTW, if you ever hear that someone did what I just described, don't wait for the details, it's already 100% sure he is definitely a headslamming Islamic lunatic.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2020
"Nigerians too go church,dem carry am for head pass people wey bring am"..fyi;all of dem don enter dat same street wey dem dey arrest preachers for constituting public nuisance.they now kneels on the streets,in the opens,asking GOD for mercy and many are still on fast.i mean,from civilized nations.and some true or fake news came out,u conclude.."na christian".u should be happy,someone died interceding for the world..wetin u don offer?

1 Like

Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by tyup(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2020
garetz:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2020
garetz:

If committing suicide all in the name of God sweet like that.....why are you still alive Lol
Why are your pastors alive?
Mind you,muslims are not muslims....those ones you see blowing their sef up and down are prisoners of conscience.They don't know what they are doing because they were either fooled or threatened to do so.....Nah political stuff sha no loud am Lmao
For me oooo those bastards are not Muslim,because none of their prophets in the Quran did so
Back to you....why are you still aliveLol

doyenn:
Crises all over the place have been affiliated to Islam and people over the world believe it's muslims who are responsible for thi religious crises.Islam does not in any way preach violence neither does it encourage killing people in the name of religion. infact one of the greatest sins to commit is sheding of blood.the blood does not only apply to human blood but other creatures. we must shed the blood of any living creatures for no just cause.

To know the extent to which islam does not support killin,a muslim(peace keeper) must not kill any animals that he does not require to use. All animals was created to the benefit of man but this does not mean that we should kill them any how because it's created for man's use.It's a great sin to kill.

I'm saying all this because people believe it's islam that's causing the violence all over the world but i'll tell you that there is no religion that took peace the way it'suppose to. Let me explain little abot history on the emergence of violence in correlation with islam.

Prophet comes to this world with the signs as tool to preach to people as make them believe in the word of God.Moses came with miraclelous Stick,this stick can do anything you can think of. To cut it short,the unbelieve in his time were full of mytical power of miracles. In order to defeit this people and make people believe moses,he has to use his stick to perform the same as signs from God.
This thing continues to the time of Jesus,the only thing he can do then to convince people about God is to perform miracles by healing some sick. he does this whenever God want him to and people were convinced that he's truely from God.

When prophet mohammed came,the unbelievers then were warriors and powerful men.they wld fight to achieve their aims and that was why prophet's era were a war era. tell me,if you are giving an 2 options,either to worship ur king in ur village and remain in the village and worship God but out of the village. You're the type that does not want to go out of the village and didnt want to be an idol worshiper,it's going to be a fight to finish.

I'll wld be better to fight than to leave the work of God undone.if Jesus does not accept to heal those sick people then maybe he wld not have had the opportunity to preach God gosple to them because they wld not even listen to what he has to say.The same goes to Moses and others.

Prophet Muhammed has never preach violence and crises and no book of God has reveal it. He was faced with serious fight in his time and let me tell you in all the wars he's face with,he's never kill a soul believe it or not.

Find out what is responsible for all the religious crises going on everywhere instead of blaming an innocent soul. This war wld continue till the end of time because people are not ready to accept God as their God and the believer wld not fold their hands and watch the unbeliever to conquer this world.They have been doing it right 4rm the days of Adam and promise to conquer the world with their evil deed. Great islamic warrior wld not allow it continue,instead they wld evice all means to fight it to finish.

Let me and you stand and watch because there is nothing we can,this is wat the coming of Jesus is coming to attend to. Saving people(peace keepers;not christians) from this evil men.

Islam wld conquer the world when Jesus arrives again.People(christians) wld be confused as to what to practice because the Jesus they're expecting is not a christian. When you refer to followers of Jesus as christians,wld it be wise to call the master whom they followed the same thing. there are lots yet to talk about
Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Buliwyf:
This clown again.

A Muslim is trying to make fun of a Christian dying from fasting against Corona. Christianity makes a lot more sense than Islam. Islam is the most ridiculous belief anyone can have. And it's because of that ridiculousness that you guys threaten dissenters in your ranks with death and grievous bodily harm.
You are so insecure about your belief and your god that you resort to violence and threats of violence at the slightest disagreement.

All the religions in this world makes more sense than Islam. That's why you guys mainly attract the lowest common denominator: illiterates, terrorists and paedophiles. You better don't start what you can't finish here.
while that mind was telling her she is dying....so you don't see anything wrong with that
She could have at least break the break the oath to abstain from food and still move on with her fasting.....she killed herself simple! Lol
Even your popes in england and other countries no use hunger kill their sef
Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2020
StandardJohn:
let her rest in pieces.
Abi oooo....what a clown!

1 Like

Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2020
shadeze:

Lol grin
Why is that mumu still alive if fasting to death is sweet.....I mean,her body was telling her,do this do that but instead she chose to kill her self.
Why their pastor no do fasting die Lol
Bunch of ignorant pple following scriptures blindly whereas it doesn't teach what they practise
Re: Woman Died After Fasting For 30days To Stop Corona,am 100% Sure Nah Christian by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2020
donbachi:
"Nigerians too go church,dem carry am for head pass people wey bring am"..fyi;all of dem don enter dat same street wey dem dey arrest preachers for constituting public nuisance.they now kneels on the streets,in the opens,asking GOD for mercy and many are still on fast.i mean,from civilized nations.and some true or fake news came out,u conclude.."na christian".u should be happy,someone died interceding for the world..wetin u don offer?
Why are you still alive? Lol
You suppose die don die now
Why your pastor no do fasting die Lol
Mumu pple

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) / INDABOSKI Anambra Community Dragged Prophet Odumeje To Court For Insulting Them / Is Living A Worldly Life To Survive A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.