Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns (548 Views)

I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by boman2014: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Taiwo Akerele, the Chief of Staff to Edo
Governor Godwin Obaseki has resigned his
appointment, The Nation reports.

It was gathered the youthful Akerele, an
indigene of Igarra in Akoko-Edo Local
Government Area of Edo State, accused
Obaseki of sidelining him.

The Governor is at loggerheads with his
benefactor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the
National Chairman of All Progressives Congress
(APC), who handed over to him.

Akerele, who was appointed on November 14,
2016, in his resignation dated April 25, 2020,
said: “My decision to exit the government is
based on administrative and governance
grounds.

“I am solidly with His Excellency, Mr. Godwin
Obaseki, in his quest to transform Edo State.
His mission and vision resonate with mine.

“This is all I have to say, I will like to be given
opportunity to go private as I part ways
administratively with the government, based on
principles.

“I thank His Excellency for the opportunity
given to me to serve in this capacity and also
thanks to His Royal Majesty, Oba of Benin, Oba
Ewuare II, for his immense leadership and
support during the period I served in this
capacity. May his reign be long and peaceful.
Amen”

When contacted, Commissioner for Information
and Orientation, Paul Ohonbamu and Obaseki’s
Special Adviser on Media and Communication
Strategy, Crusoe Osagie, didn’t respond to
enquiries on the development.

https://punchng.com/obasekis-chief-of-staff-resigns/
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by chris4gold(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Alright
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by Mutemenot(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Waiting for the koko
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by moderatedguy: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Good riddance to bad......
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by zukky79: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2020
In this Covid19 season, Edo politicians want to resume their games? Corona fall on them joor!
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by Jostoman: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2020
I told you that whenever you don't see oshiomole in the news for one or two weeks just know that he is doing something underground, this is one of the result.
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by johnkay1(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Eyaaaa

One root cut out
Re: Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2020

(1)

President Buhari Receives Briefing Today From Ehanire, Chikwe / Nnamdi Kanu The Most Popular Person In Nigeria Many Threads On His Name / COVID- 19! Gov.obaseki Takes Delivery Of 14 Tricycle Ambulances To Help Rural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.