Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) (74451 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Aba Made Facial Masks (photos) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by surgical: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
If you hear him speak you will think he is brilliant, these are few among other words that describe the governor. Dude is lazy, cunning, wicked, clueless and destructive.

He is also a thief and a scamer.
All these adjectives do you know him at close quarters?
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Babadee1900(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Using of face mask is now news worthy sad ...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
He Shld Make Sure Is Also Available To His Pple.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by rexlims(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
If no be say Nigeria my con3 jagajaga and scata scata, dis one for become councilor talk less of govnor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
If you hear him speak you will think he is brilliant, these are few among other words that describe the governor. Dude is lazy, cunning, wicked, clueless and destructive.

He is also a thief and a scamer.
They are all the same bro, Nigerian leaders has failed and will continue to fail because the Nigerian system of governance was built to fail and if we the people does not raise to challenge and change this system it will continue to produce lazy, cunning, wicked, clueless and destructive leaders.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hungry dey o. Wetin we go do now? Revolt, stay calm or keep on expecting fake promise of few bucks from government? Me I fit react with my AR 15 target= Nigerian politicans
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
surgical:
All these adjectives do you know him at close quarters?
The guy must be from Cross River State. All Cross Riverians know what he said and more.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by apex3861: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 204103[/color]
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
When his citizens cannot eat a square meal per day. He is busy doing nose maak trend?
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hip hop governor.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Baby governor !
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
does it like I care? hungry wan finish me here Una dey show me to match shirt and face mask. Na only God go judge all of una

And you get money for data? Hingry never wan finish you. Stop lying.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by JamesBond008(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:

He is a common thief and a scamer. His policies shows clear unseriousness and lack of vision, that man should not be in government at any level.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. How'd you know him so well? Guy man looks like a baller to me shaaa.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Ogegeodey(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
buygala:

Do the facemasks look good on him or not?...

Simple issue...yet you have sha found a way to leave the wide road and dive into the bush....

You that you are Angel Michael, Jesus, and Muhammad put together, go and tell him to come down from the Governorship seat since it is only meant for those without sin sad

All I'm saying is the man plays politics with everything, I mean it.

Go to Yala local government in CRS. The bad road people were managing, this man grade the coal tar from the road and abandoned it like that for 4 years now. When any big politician from there dies, during burials he will mobilize workers and make it looks like work is in progress.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bevista:
The governor is now making this look more like a fashion item rather than a PPE.

A bit petty and childish.

noting childish is this, it will only encourage people to wear it more. carry ur frustration dey go north

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Softmojo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Governor abi fashionista
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by ignis: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:

He is a common thief and a scamer. His policies shows clear unseriousness, child's play and lack of vision, that man should not be in government at any level.

A professor of science ?
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Fulmigati: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
We have very stupid people living in this country. N95 is the recommended mask because of its filtration system. You just can't tie piece of cloth around your face and expect it to be effective at wading off covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by femi4: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:

He is a common thief and a scamer. His policies shows clear unseriousness, child's play and lack of vision, that man should not be in government at any level.
That's the summary
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by izubext007: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
if I ask nal wetin him dey celebrates
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by domaboy1759: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wear to match grin
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by femi4: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:

A professor of science ?
He's a disgrace to that title
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by apex5559: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 457745[/color]
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
does it like I care? hungry wan finish me here Una dey show me to match shirt and face mask. Na only God go judge all of una
Take it easy bro.
All is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.