Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1122488 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
solarinde:

grin grin angry angry grin grin

Lol all best. It will end in praises
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZabethMay:

I was complaining my questions were too much but this one just shut me up!!! Waoh! Hope you were able to answer though, cause they don’t even give one time to say a lot. It will end in praise eventually.

Yes o. It will end in praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Lol all best. It will end in praises

Cheers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wow this is a lot, was it the same person that did mine?

solarinde:

Ok.
Details here on how it goes
1.Your name
2.Date of birth
3.Nationality
4.What course
5.Why the course
6.What will the course do for you
What course
8.What qualifications will u get
9.How much will you earn
10.Why UK ? I don’t wanna hear global recognition & higher education standards.
11University rankings
12.Course ranking
13. How many uni did you applied to?
14. How many gave you offer?
15. What courses or course did you applied for?
16. What will you be working as?
17. What salary will you get?
18. How did you know that is the salary?.
And others am still booting up to remember.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello @GodblessAll

Where is your source of information from? Do you know how expensive
tuition at Cranfield University is for someone looking for £1000 deposit? How will the person pay the balance?

P.S there's no information on a general tuition deposit, it is linked to the individual courses meaning you have to apply.When you check fees and funding you will understand

Cheers

GodblessAll:
Cranfield University

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
solarinde:

Ok.
1.Your name
2.Date of birth
3.Nationality
4.What course
5.Why the course
What course
9.How much will you earn
11University rankings
12.Course ranking

Mehn na real drilling be this one o. Only you. That number 10 was a bit funny though. Guess they were tired of hearing the generic questions. Wish you all the best and hope to hear good news from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
solarinde:

Ok.
1.Your name
2.Date of birth
3.Nationality
4.What course
5.Why the course
What course
9.How much will you earn
11University rankings
12.Course ranking

Swear he really said this ? shocked shocked

The guy has obviously met a lot of nairalanders. grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Also please those that have done that their interview what was the time range given for you guys to reply each questions ? Cos some videos I saw on youtube they were giving candidates enough time to speak and go in details but Nigeria seem to be different since I've been seeing a lot of people complaining about the less time given to answer each questions.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Did my interview today at VI , and was only asked the below queetion;
Confirm your name and nationality
confirm your university
why did you want to study ur course
why your university
why uk
your career plans
your course start date.
Dats all.

[/quote]

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
DonTwice:
Also please those that have done that their interview what was the time range given for you guys to reply each questions ? Cos some videos I saw on youtube they were giving candidates enough time to speak and go in details but Nigeria seem to be different since I've been seeing a lot of people complaining about the less time given to answer each questions.

Would say 10-15 mins. But you have to talk really slowly so that the interviewer can type your answers as you speak. When it’s too lengthy, you’d be asked to just summarize what you have to say cause there are other applicants waiting.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZabethMay:

Would say 10-15 mins. But you have to talk really slowly so that the interviewer can type your answers as you speak. When it’s too lengthy, you’d be asked to just summarize what you have to say cause there are other applicants waiting.

Thank you. This is very helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bubblewitch: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
pwettyhardey:
Good morning guys, I already booked for TB test for 15 September, I'm trying to fill out the form online now, I can't seem to see the option to select 15 September. Has anyone been in this shoe?
when I went for mine in Aug 10, I was told to book from October as Sep was filled. If you want an earlier date, I suggest you keep calling their line
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bubblewitch: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please this document self upload, should it be in coloured or black and white?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Emmy97: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZabethMay:

He asked about each question, not the whole interview session.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emmy97:

He asked about each question, not the whole interview session.

My bad. Was talking about the entire interview process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbp2020: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Also did my interview today at VI and was asked same questions, was interviewed by one white beautiful old woman she was friendly

Questions
Your name date of birth and nationality
Start date
Why the course
Why the school
How will it benefit your future
Why UK
Institution name

That's all

tanimofe:
confirm your university
why your university
why uk
your career plans
your course start date.
Dats all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZabethMay:

My bad. Was talking about the entire interview process

Oh okay. That would mean less than 2- 3 minutes for one answer. Glad to know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gbp2020:
Also did my interview today at VI and was asked same questions, was interviewed by one white beautiful old woman she was friendly

Questions
Your name date of birth and nationality
Start date
Why the course
Why the school
How will it benefit your future
Why UK
Institution name

That's all

Sorry but doesn't the question why the school also cover institution name?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbp2020: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes and she even asked for the course name

DonTwice:

Sorry but doesn't the question why the school also cover institution name?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bubblewitch:
Please this document self upload, should it be in coloured or black and white?

Best you make it colored
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bubblewitch: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
DonTwice:

Best you make it colored
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by meyers(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Visa approved! This forum have been of great help.. Thanks everyone smiley

42 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
No please.quote author=DonTwice post=93284707]

Sorry but doesn't the question why the school also cover institution name?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by asatin007: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
mattfeuter:

Swear he really said this ? shocked shocked

The guy has obviously met a lot of nairalanders. grin grin

Biko I understand the university rankings but what is “Course Rankings”?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
meyers:
wow great i tap into your break through. When did ur application read transferred to vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingfish101: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
meyers:

When was ur interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
meyers:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
tanimofe:
confirm your university
why your university
why uk
your career plans
your course start date.
Dats all.

I guess we were interviewed by the same person. Room1 abi?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by meyers(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
August 06

kingfish101:

When was ur interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by meyers(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
I think that should be August 10th..

Rheminix:
wow great i tap into your break through. When did ur application read transferred to vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by meyers(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZabethMay:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
meyers:
I think that should be August 10th..

no not submission sir , i mean when they sent an email of collection

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.