Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1119728 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bubblewitch: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Please if you are coming as a dependent and your sponsor is on a Tier 1 visa, as the UK ever refused such applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2020
LagosismyHome:

This is very risky .............. why didnt you check that you uploaded all 5 pages of the bank statement and then why did it take you so long to find out . Showing activity from only July1 st to 17th might work against you . You have to show the full details of 28 days .

You might be lucky but this is too risky

I thought it’s the opening and closing balance showing the money has been there for 28 days that really matters? Cause I know someone that also applied but didn’t do much transactions in the account, just two deposits when she wanted to print out. So those are the only transactions on her statement. Although her visa isn’t out yet

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

I thought it’s the opening and closing balance showing the money has been there for 28 days that really matters? Cause I know someone that also applied but didn’t do much transactions in the account, just two deposits when she wanted to print out. So those are the only transactions on her statement. Although her visa isn’t out yet

Closing balance shows how much on the end date ....but the rule includes that the money doesnt drop below that value for even a single day and what shows that is the full transaction history
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Closing balance shows how much on the end date ....but the rule includes that the money doesnt drop below that value for even a single day and what shows that is the full transaction history

Waoh. My statement was 26th June - 04 Aug. With the opening and closing balance above the required amount. But my transactions showing on the statement was from 13th July - 04 Aug. Does it mean it could be rejected?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

Waoh. My statement was 26th June - 04 Aug. With the opening and closing balance above the required amount. But my transactions showing on the statement was from 13th July - 04 Aug. Does it mean it could be rejected?

Please other gurus in the house, what do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

Did you submit all pages from 26th June to 4th August?. If yes you are ABSOLUTELY FINE

Don't get me wrong ..... it is not a must to have transaction. You can keep the money there and don't do anything and have no transaction in and out

However what I am saying is that the bank statement you submit should show the whole history for the time submit . Print the statement and if it has 3 pages attach all 3 pages. If it has 6 pages attach all , if it one page attach one page is what I am saying... That way the whole transaction history is captured

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
asatin007:
"does your course offer any professional recognition?"

What do they really mean by this question?

Is it recognized by a professional body in the field . . It’s like saying your school offers accounting and it’s accredited by ICAN or something.

Or Environmental assessment course is recognized by the Institute of Environmental Assessment and Management which is the leading body worldwide for environmental assessment.

You get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

Don’t stress it. . You’d just worry over nothing. Your balance is reflected and if they have any issues they’d contact your bank who’d verify your account operation. You’ve submitted already so it’s not worth worrying about. The wait is enough worry already . .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

There’s no point stressing over nothing.

You’re not obligated to carry out any transaction/s during the 28 days period as long as the funds never dropped a dime.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

Of course not.
Your statement is OK and in line with the rules.
Even when you didn't carry out any transaction, your statement will indicate both opening and closing balances for the period of 28 days, which is what shows that there was no fall below required levels during that time.

Stop worrying about that; it's a waste of worrying potential.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spotgetj: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Mobilipia:
Please come to my rescue Nairalanders, what will I do to address the mistake I made, I put nigeria in place of birth instead of my state. I'll be going for assisted service should I write a cover letter to address it?

I don't think that is much of a problem u should worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Damilare30(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2020
How much is Canada visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bubblewitch: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Bubblewitch:
Please if you are coming as a dependent and your sponsor is on a Tier 1 visa, as the UK ever refused such applicant?
Anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

Of course not.
Your statement is OK and in line with the rules.
Even when you didn't carry out any transaction, your statement will indicate both opening and closing balances for the period of 28 days, which is what shows that there was no fall below required levels during that time.

Stop worrying about that; it's a waste of worrying potential.

I think we are suppose to show all transactions that took place in the account during the 28days period. The OP said the transactions between 26th of June to 13th of July is not captured in the statement that was submitted.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Bubblewitch:

Dependent is allowed for a lot of category. All you need to do is to read about the requirements and meet them. Once you do then you are good to go

If the applicants doesnt meet the requirement then sure UK will refuse the applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akomosule: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Please how true is that the latest deadline to apply for visa for student visa is 14th of September

Please it's urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Cigbojugha:

I think we are suppose to show all transactions that took place in the account during the 28days period. The OP said the transactions between 26th of June to 13th of July is not captured in the statement that was submitted.

I don't have the time to go back and find exactly what Ms. Zabeth May said in this regard, but I don't think that is what she said about her statement. I believe she was referring to the fact that no transactions took place during an indicated time period, and not that some transactions did indeed take place but these were not reflected in the statement.

There's no way an account statement can be properly printed without it showing all the transactions during the specified period.
If that is what the OP said occurred, then the bank statement would of course be inaccurate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Akomosule:
Please how true is that the latest deadline to apply for visa for student visa is 14th of September

Please it's urgent
Blatant lie. As you can even start your course without application for the visa and apply later (source: BHC to Nigeria) because of restrictions due to the pandemic.

If however when you eventually apply your visa is refused you’d have to withdraw from the course. . . Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Akomosule:

Please it's urgent

The universities determine the last time they can issue a CAS for a student. Once your CAS is issued before the deadline, you can apply for your visa as long as the CAS is still valid. No deadline to apply for Tier4 visa if you have a valid CAS. No worries if you have a valid CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

I don't have the time to go back and find exactly what Ms. Zabeth May said in this regard, but I don't think that is what she said about her statement. I believe she was referring to the fact that no transactions took place during an indicated time period, and not that some transactions did indeed take place but these were not reflected in the statement.

There's no way an account statement can be properly printed without it showing all the transactions during the specified period.
If that is what the OP said occurred, then the bank statement would of course be inaccurate.

He/she said all transactions was printed out but by omission failed to upload all copies of the statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Cigbojugha:

He/she said all transactions was printed out but by omission failed to upload all copies of the statement.

No, we are referring to 2 different posts.
I answered someone different from the person to whose issue you are responding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Cigbojugha:

No that’s not what I said. I uploaded the complete bank statement, but it only has transactions from the 13th July- 04 Aug. I meant I don’t have any transactions done from the 26th June which the statement has as an opening balance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

No, we are referring to 2 different posts.
I answered someone different from the person to whose issue you are responding.

OK. I have gone back to see where I mixed it up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2020
ZabethMay:

No that’s not what I said. I uploaded the complete bank statement, but it only has transactions from the 13th July- 04 Aug. I meant I don’t have any transactions done from the 26th June which the statement has as an opening balance.

Sorry for the mix up but in your case you are good to go. You must not carry out txns everyday of the 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Cigbojugha:

Sorry for the mix up but in your case you are good to go. You must not carry out txns everyday of the 28days.

Alright. Thank you all for taking out your time to answer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by asatin007: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Please can someone help me with the link to start my visa application process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kentz3: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2020
hello guys has anybody gone to ikeja for tier 4 appoinment? i want to know if they are accepting walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by covidia: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Quick one.
Can one use an individual turnover statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Interesting but confusing ...lol.

she worded it as if the graduate scheme is already open. I thought it opens summer 2021 or maybe it was brought forward due to covid

Same here lol I was confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.