Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,917 members, 7,890,036 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear (2401 Views)

Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear by oludolars(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kindly share the link like i did on their website.

You simply posted a screenshot written by some and fowarded to you on whatsapp.

No url at the top to relate it with CDC.

Mine showed the url at the top and i also posted the link

Stop fowarding rubbish without clear evidence to people around.

Re: Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear by oludolars(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
arukwe123:
from your post, it said homemade masks has zero percent effectiveness against the spread while CDC are saying you can use homemade masks if you dont have the surgical masks. Are you implying that CDC dont know what they are saying?

Re: Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear by arukwe123(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
oludolars:

haven't I given you the link. It seems you are drunk. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html

Is the link above not from CDC website. Yes or No?
Re: Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear by Jeferious: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have been waiting for something like this.... something that would discourage local production of facemasks. And I was certainly not disappointed.

Any which way...Las las I go dey import that KN95, dey make bastard gains. But within me, I know that I'm playing a part in the declining state of the Naira.

Na inferiority complex go kill us las las.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. / Baby Is Born Holding His Mother's Contraceptive Coil That Was Supposed To.. / I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.