Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

In Search Of True Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of True Love (355 Views)

In Search Of This Kind Of A Lady... / In Search Of A Male Companion In Ibada / In Search Of True Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of True Love by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Young female (Nigerian) of early 30s in search of true love.

What I need in you
-calm, caring, honest, thoughtful man
-good communication skills
-no anger issues
-knows how to treat a lady
-a gentleman in every sense of the word
-looking for real, good love /serious relationship
-no girlfriend, no ex-girlfriend you can't get over, no fiancee, no kids. if any applies, abeg don't contact me
-knows you will make an exceptional father and husband someday

I don't live in Nigeria. Be okay starting a serious ldr but don't contact me for this purpose only.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

4 Likes

Re: In Search Of True Love by donkelvin10(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Any serious lady interested in a true relationship should whatsapp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: In Search Of True Love by Astroboss: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2020

What I need in you
-no anger issues
-no girlfriend, no ex-girlfriend you can't get over, no fiancee, no kids. if any applies, abeg don't contact me

I don't live in Nigeria. Be okay starting a serious ldr but don't contact me for this purpose only.

i am male 26years old from delta state nigeria i have never had an ex i'm single, the reason i am still single is that i really want a bright future for me and the woman i will mary and my unborn kids, please reply me on my gmail jerrymelaye@gmail.com lets exchange contacts i am a songwritter, thank you sweetheart expecting you soon
Re: In Search Of True Love by Astroboss: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2020

What I need in you
-no anger issues

hello beautiful one i'm waiting for you, i have all the qualities you want in a man plz reply me on my gmail jerrymelaye@gmail.com or send me a DM by clicking on my username Astroboss then scroll down you will see "send Email" click on it and i will recieve your message from there we will begin thank you dear.
Re: In Search Of True Love by Astroboss: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2020

What I need in you
-no anger issues

hello please where are you?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Social Group / Mature Sex Male Sex Partner Around Ibeju-lekki, Lagos. / Any Available Girl Around IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.