Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. (4087 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Lets See How Intelligent You Are / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by bennyblings(m): 5:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Ikennablue:
pls tell me about the app. I need it

Just search for "learn electronics" on playstore.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay, I'm back. TheGenius001 one more question and then I pay you too, haha.

Okay, one followed by two zeros is called a hundred and by three zeros is a thousand. No searching pls, what's one followed by hundred zeros?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Okay, one followed by two zeros is called a hundred and by three zeros is a thousand. No searching pls, what's one followed by hundred zeros?

Good morning. It's good to have you again. I must eat your money lols.
Thank God I am online
The answer is Googol
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Please ask me technical questions. Thanks
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

Hahahaha it takes about 4300000000 miles pers second to get there it is called the Alpha Centauri system. it consists of three stars. You'll see them sometimes in the stars. they are close to the Orion's belt constellation. Trust me on this one

You didn't answer my question bro. While you got to the name of the star, you didn't answer the time it takes to get there travelling at the speed of light. Remember, time is measured in min, sec or hours
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

Please ask me technical questions. Thanks

That's nice.

Okay, how many numbers lie between 1 and 4. Justify your explanations.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

You didn't answer my question bro. While you got to the name of the star, you didn't answer the time it takes to get there travelling at the speed of light. Remember, time is measured in min, sec or hours

Ready answer again. you'll see the speed to be 4300000000 miles per second. Or simply put 4.3 light years
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

Good morning. It's good to have you again. I must eat your money lols.
Thank God I am online
The answer is Googol

Oh boy, you're a real genius. Googoplex! That's right. Can you beat chest you're not googling my questions
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

That's nice.

Okay, how many numbers lie between 1 and 4. Justify your explanations.

Infinite. Even one is infinite. Cos it still has 1.000000000000.....down to infinity
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

Infinite. Even one is infinite. Cos it still has 1.000000000000.....down to infinity

Let me have your number.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Oh boy, you're a real genius. Googoplex! That's right. Can you beat chest you're not googling my questions

lols. I am not. That's the more reason I asked for technical questions. it won't appear in Google. I will answer it and you will believe me
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Let me have your number.

MTN
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

MTN
Ithream, got you. Is that you? Haha, but I just sent 150 to you yesterday na. Why na, lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

lols. I am not. That's the more reason I asked for technical questions. it won't appear in Google. I will answer it and you will believe me

Why is it that if birds perch on electric poles, they don't get electrocuted
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Blackmiserable post=88865171]
Ithream, got you. Is that you? Haha, but I just sent 150 to you yesterday na. Why na, lol.[/quote
Lols. Yeh you got me. I really need the money badly. That's the reason. I hope you understand
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Why is it that of birds perch on electric poles, they don't get electrocuted

They don't get electrocuted because the circuit is still not complete or bridged. Only when they have their two legs on two different wires then they will be electrocuted
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=TheGenius001 post=88865201][/quote]

Nope, sorry, it would have to be someone else. It should go round lmao.

I don't even have 50k for account sef, lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

They don't get electrocuted because the circuit is still not complete or bridged. Only when they have their two legs on two different wires then they will be electrocuted

I am outta here.

*Runs out of thread pending when another guru shows up*
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Nope, sorry, it would have to be someone else. It should go round lmao.

I don't even have 50k for account sef, lol.

Lols. I beg you. I need to subscribe. You know the nature of this lockdown. More reason I've been waiting for you to come online. Brother Haven't I thrilled you? Help a brother
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

Lols. I beg you. I need to subscribe. You know the nature of this lockdown. More reason I've been waiting for you to come online. Brother Haven't I thrilled you? Help a brother

I'll send another 150. I yaff tried jor.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Wow. Thanks a whole lot brother.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I got it thanks a whole lot bro
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
TheGenius001:

I got it thanks a whole lot bro
Baba, thanks for thanking me, lol. But thank God the most lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Baba, thanks for thanking me, lol. But thank God the most lol.
Yeah. All glory be to God. Remain Blessed brother
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by XRJP: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can I join??

Purely technical questions please
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Correct guy.

Who scored both goals for Nigeria in the 2000 Semi final Nations cup match against South Africa?

Victor Ikpeba.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Kelvin, who was the first to circumnavigate (go round) the earth? Did he return to the same spot? If he really did, in how many days did he accomplish this?

Damn it!! Used to know the answer back in Sec sch.

Cant remember his name now.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
I want to ask some questions but I know Goggle is always at the corner to help.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
XRJP:
Can I join??

Purely technical questions please
Sorry, I don't do throwaway account.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Sorry, I don't do throwaway account.

lets keep at it just for fun.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

lets keep at it just for fun.

That's nice hehe. However, you'd have to create a thread and then tag me. Then we roll haha.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by ghettochild(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Blackmiserable:

There's a country inside a country in the African continent? Yes, which county is that?
Lesotho n Swaziland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confession: I Don Fool Many People Sha / Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing / Sexy Teacher Who Seduces And Have Sex With Colleagues And Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.