Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) (10228 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
That is the reason you have to link your email with your new number with your FB, if you have linked the two, I will have helped you collect your account back .
But now the account is not useful since the idiot deleted all your pictures,
Don't ever click a link on FB ,if you want to click, link it to your opera mini, chrome is vulnerable to hacking
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by ghettochild(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You stand a chance of getting 10k grin
But the guy that bought mine
We met back then in poly na all this gboy,na hunger 19 make me sell am back then cheesy
I doubt if he will still be in niaja
But you will see people who will buy it from you
Contact updateboyz for IG
Lol am so much in love with this my fb that I wouldnt sell it but of course I can sell sha and build a new fb.. Ok I go contact d guy but shey e will pay first ni before I go give am password
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
ghettochild:

Lol am so much in love with this my fb that I wouldnt sell it but of course I can sell sha and build a new fb.. Ok I go contact d guy but shey e will pay first ni before I go give am password
Yeah
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No disadvantage now
Just that you will loose contacts and friends
Mine is more than 6years, how much will it cost?
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Mine is more than 6years, how much will it cost?
you all should dm
Updateboyz on IG
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

you all should dm
Updateboyz on IG
How much will it cost?
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by lukui: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sorry ehn, a lady also just scammed me of 5k on WhatsApp, mumu me, it was after I sent her the money that my brain restored to factory settings, don't worry guy, just move on!!!!

Tough times don't last, only tough people do!!!
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yahoo boys have taken over the account
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by CrazyPros: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Report the account as a fake account and Facebook will block it in minutes, go to his profile, click the 3 dots and report.
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Hotspotbro(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
go and see the friend list giving the scammers friends, some useful info. About the scammer real identity.
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by hafsatadebisi: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:
Hm. How come? I Remember when one facebook group of over 14k members got hacked by some Indian guys and they started posting mojos. Come and see funny reactions from members as they were logging on only to see craps all over the page.

One comment that still makes me laugh till today was a woman that saw the nude pics and exclaimed " chaiiii ekwensu a bata go na obodo" hahahahahahaaaa... O... my gosh.
I think I know the Facebook group. The group is all about skin care, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
I think I know the Facebook group. The group is all about skin care, right?

Oh my gosh!!! shocked that is it! Or are you the one who made that comment? Wow its a small world after all.

Are you into skincare as well? Mehnnn.. I'm one of the pioneers of that group. Was one of those who contributed to make that group lively and active. But the Admin started becoming too money-conscious. Wow.
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Tweiker: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Quietly:
You would get it back,but am not sure when...but d hacker want cashout something,,,he want to scam someone....just be patient...

Are you Ok?
Let him be patient and it'll return?
Does Facebook do autoreset?
It won't surprise me if you are the hacker who got his details via a fake link here.
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Akanoaaa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Even though you click link, that 2 authenticator won't allow a direct login to you acct.. I dey use am too

You know wetin dey sup jare
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by hafsatadebisi: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Oh my gosh!!! shocked that is it! Or are you the one who made that comment? Wow its a small world after all.

Are you into skincare as well? Mehnnn.. I'm one of the pioneers of that group. Was one of those who contributed to make that group lively and active. But the Admin started becoming too money-conscious. Wow.
I dey tell you. The group was one of best on skincare then, very lively. No, I wasn't the one, but I was in the group too and I was there and also knew when everything started. Hmmmm,It wasn't funny oo, those people really dealt with that group oo.
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by gloniks: 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
icebird25:

Relax bro .
You account is on isolation

ahh isolation ke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Doesn't Want Commitment In A Relationship / Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.