Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi (1198 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / This Lady Is Sharing Her Boyfriend & Husband Inside One House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi by legry(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
I had this conversation with a female friend of mine some weeks back and i was amazed at how she felt about the issue. I've not been here for some time but i knew the only place i could get crazy and wacky comments on this topic is Nairaland.

So ladies it's on the floor for you

What would you do if you found out the guy you love more than life itself is Bi, 

The topic actually cracks me up  grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi by smile007: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
humm that is a jamb question too difficult to answer undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi by 2dye4(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
simple, u run if your door doesn't swing both ways! trust me, its all confusion and i don't believe there's such a thing. wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi by iice(f): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
Ahhhh ahhh no way jose! tongue Bi ke, if he likes to take a dip in his own pool, please he might as well stay there! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Is Bi by niks(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2007
I hate to make a general statement but here goes anyways. anybody that swings both ways often does it often(promiscious sad) and that brings in the issue of AIDS lipsrsealed. now for health sake i pray i can have the grace to run like there is no tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm married to my laptop! / My Pictures / CO-SHARE YOUR NANNY, SAVE HUGE ON CHILDCARE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.