Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (143988 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Duru009(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Very smart and intelligent.....

Next World power !
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

Oga, there is no media or psychological warfare that will make a country suddenly turn around and hate the leaders they loved, to the extent of calling for foreign intervention to depose and kill them.
Even some of us that already hate Buhari as it is, wouldn't call for a foreign invasion to depose him, talk more his supporters.
Really? why do you think saddam hussein and Muama Gaddafi was killed? their people agreed with the US they should be eliminated, and oh! right now the war in syria is a result of some syrian calling for assad to be eliminated. and in the case of buhari a lot of nigerians would call for his elimintion at this moment. so FYI a people can hate their leaders so much to call his/her elimination or assasination. and all that is fuelled by the US and british media
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
A classic case of character assasination. Giving a dog a bad name so it will be hanged.

for the sake of authenticity & officiality , they're yet to confirm if he's (kim jong un)dead.

until then , i've nussing to say!!
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by ttobizz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?
If them leave you ehn...
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Danmisra:
Some people still support American invasion of countries. [/b]The is no any country that America invaded or entered that becomes better than the way it was before[b], just recently the turned Libya upside down and left the people in chaos, can some one tell me why Latin America countries hate America, it is simple America doesnt bring peace to any nation other than chaos that all. Just because America labeled someone as tyrant, that doesnt make a person become one, America does that whenever the want something from your country or you refuse to allow them entry. But many Nigerians don't take lesson from history or what is happeninh or just happen recently.

not true!
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by PizzleGold(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Even if she takes over and died later, one of the Kim II sung family will take over again.

The citizens line up to hand out their votes with only one option on the ballot during North Korea election

North Korea is the only state in the world that has a unique form of rule: necrocracy. Kim II sung will continue to be the overall leader of North Korea.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
gypsey:
Really? why do you think saddam hussein and Muama Gaddafi was killed? their people agreed with the US they should be eliminated, and oh! right now the war in syria is a result of some syrian calling for assad to be eliminated. and in the case of buhari a lot of nigerians would call for his elimintion at this moment. so FYI a people can hate their leaders so much to call his/her elimination or assasination.
That is exactly what I'm saying.
I support the bolded, but the guy I was replying was driving the argument that Lybians and Iraqis only turned on their leaders because of western propaganda and media psychological warfare and not a natural reaction to the ill treatment they were getting from the said leaders.
So yes, a people can hate their leaders so much as to call for their elimination and that's what happened in Lybia and Iraq, not some phantom western psychological warfare and brainwashing like some people believe. That was my point.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Bimpe29: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
How could a family be this ruthless and tyrannical?
Their end is in sight if they don't change their way.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by JohnNU(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

Okay , this might serve you some psychological victory but the slave trade is in the past bro.
It's clear you don't like the west cause they claim their ways are the best, but you don't have to turn ISWAP into a saint because you hate BOKO HARAM more.
According to you North Korea is now one harmless defenseless country that simply wants to defend herself from aggressors.
Why are US troops in the Korean peninsula in the first place?
The same North Korea that almost destroyed south korea with the help of her Soviet/Chinese allies, if not for US/UN intervention.
It's no surprise the two countries you brought up in defense of North Korea turned out to be the same two rogue nations that fought the world in the Korean war.
The world is currently in a relative state of equilibrium, and it's these rogue states you are defending here that is the problem we are having.
Talk about covid-19 wink
Rogue nations? A victim of CNN and BBC brainwashing spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

I support the bolded, but the guy I was replying was driving the argument that Lybians and Iraqis only turned on their leaders because of western propaganda and media psychological warfare and not a natural reaction to the ill treatment they were getting from the said leaders.
So yes, a people can hate their leaders so much as to call for their elimination and that's what happened in Lybia and Iraq, not some phantom western psychological warfare and brainwashing like some people believe. That was my point.
Correct, but sometimes the US, French and UK government can use their media to influence a people against their leaders who they already hated, like in the case of Gaddafi i believe the US used their media to influence the libyans into agreeing to the murder of gaddafi, The US and France wanted libyan oil, because Not all libyans hated gaddafi.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Amah70: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Donald Trump can marry her
to end US vs North Korea hostilities
A woman can bend, depending on how a man rides her
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by JohnNU(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

Those that called for the elimination of Gaddafi and Saddam, is their country better or are they living better lives?

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na PREEK Dem go take confuses her Head
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by bigjoe1000(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nawao
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by francdec4(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
� This writer has already fought the first and second wars for both countries as he detailed the step by step on how it had/will be engaged. So basically no need for the countries to do the physical fighting again and waste each others times as well as the precious time of the entire world repeating it again.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Spectrum22: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
The woman fine abeg
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maybe it is her that will cause the final annihilation of North Korea by the U.S
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Offpoint: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Is there anything in this world that lasts?
My grandmother's boxgrin
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

Okay , this might serve you some psychological victory but the slave trade is in the past bro.
It's clear you don't like the west cause they claim their ways are the best, but you don't have to turn ISWAP into a saint because you hate BOKO HARAM more.
According to you North Korea is now one harmless defenseless country that simply wants to defend herself from aggressors.
Why are US troops in the Korean peninsula in the first place?
The same North Korea that almost destroyed south korea with the help of her Soviet/Chinese allies, if not for US/UN intervention.
It's no surprise the two countries you brought up in defense of North Korea turned out to be the same two rogue nations that fought the world in the Korean war.
The world is currently in a relative state of equilibrium, and it's these rogue states you are defending here that is the problem we are having.
Talk about covid-19 wink

If I'm not mistaken over 70% of the countries in NATO are once a member of the Soviet Union. Lol. And NATO has destroyed countries in the name of peace of recent. It's obvious the west was jealous of Russia's dominance over Soviet Union but the same America is doing the same NATO.

. My bro i don't trust any of these countries, but I prefer Russia to them for now at least they're not intimidating any nation for now. Building bases or preventing competition, or paint any country black, they respect other countries sovereignty. Conspiracy theories also points fingers to America and Israeli scientist for creating virus just like covid-19 is affiliated to China.

Your white Angels( the west) are not left out. Do some conspiracy digging on Israeli and America pharmaceutical not just the one CNN is telling you about covid -19 with China thanks.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by od501: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-uns-sister-tyrant-21923676

I pity all these people calling Kim Jung the Tyrant. Remember, Libyan people thought Gaddafi was the enemy until the devil himself emerged, but unfortunately, there was no Gaddafi to challenge him. We should really be careful what we wish for.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
anonymous1759:

It's obvious you're a western lemming. You cry of racial discrimination all the time because of the history we've in the past (slave Trade) hope you know what USA did to North Korea?

[/b] How will you feel if your enemy is surrounding your territory that's the highest form of Aggression[b]. Won't you put up a fight? The USA have bases surrounding North Korea and you expect them to keep mute. Funny enough same people who blasted Abode for not standing up against Tinubu but praise obaseki for fighting oshiomole will criticise North Korea and Iran for putting up a stiff resistance against their slave masters.

North Koreans don't need to be on face book and on twitter to make a better living. Sensible leaders like putin, kim and xi are blocking western propaganda through her media and you're saying order wise.

Try criticize the united states on face book if you won't be blocked but you can criticize, Russia, North Korea, China or any other country, that's enough reason to let you know it's tool they're using. They know the effect of media and the psychology behind it.

North Korea is not the threat to the world but the west, when more countries start pulling off from their shackles you'll see war all over. What's keeping them calm Is because of their dominance.

North Korea is the villain to the world but how many countries have they destroyed lately compared to your slave masters?

If you're Fan of equity i don't see a reason you'll not support all countries having a nuclear weapons who have the resources to maintain it.

I don't try to sound intelligent or different, all I do is think and read from different sources and digest it with my mind personally I'm not a lemming and will never be, it's never a crime to be different.
Take a look at this pics Who's the Aggressor USA, iran or North Korea?

The Korean war ended with a modus vivendi. In otherwords , the warring parties did not sign a formal agreement (peace treaty).

So technically & in diplomatic language , the North & South Koreans are still very much hostile , unfriendly & @ war with each other.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
JohnNU:
Rogue nations? A victim of CNN and BBC brainwashing spotted.
Yes, rogue nations.
Perhaps I was unfair to Russia. I have no problem with them.
But China, the scum of the world.
Go and ask uighur Muslims.
Turn on your TV, covid-19 everywhere.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?
exactly my thoughts. it could be one stupeed boy sef
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Everybody jumping into conclusions.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
FrancisDiote:
Na PREEK Dem go take confuses her Head
why do men like you have this kinda mindset? this is degrading for men, some men do have more important thing to offer other than preeks smiley undecided what if she is a lesbian?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Frankcallys(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xisnin:

List the leaders of countries that are loved.

When everyone in a presidential cabinet is afraid of being executed, how can you compare that to ordinary dislike? Do you know that in North Korea, you don't have freedom of speech or being online just like you are now? You will be killed for saying "I don't like the president"

Now that's the level of hate I am talking about
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lessel:
Macsjebs. Your write up makes an interesting read. One can't stop for a minute till he reads to the end. Thanks
Thanks my Boss
Cheers to more knowledge Sir
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Billcakes: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
At least she manages to wear a smile on her face most of the time, and does not pretend to be a nice person at all unlike those two witches, Hilary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by fykes(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Looking at that picture... I only wonder what that small boy tell those old men to allow him rule over them all these years.

Down here, u can't even sit easy amongst ur elder.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by weedfada(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Urchman200:
u guy's have started again ooo,Iran is still counting their losses, that is still very fresh, asked Japan about Hiroshima, ask Russia about the former USSR ,China will regret this pandemic take my word to the bank, America will reply them.

That last line is a fact!
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by oluwasegun007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tyrant my axzz. Na penis go still fvk her.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Joefat: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
E don red.. See that first picture.. They wrote she's learning fast from her brother.. This lady will badt

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

foreigners chillout joint. / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.