Stats: 3,176,146 members, 7,896,897 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Serious Matter Needs Attention - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Matter Needs Attention (1026 Views)

Serious Matter! Why Is It Hard To Make Money This Days? / Serious Matter! / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Serious Matter Needs Attention by OBelz(f): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
*A SERIOUS MATTER THAT NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION AND COMMENT*

There was nothing at home, no money in account and the children were hungry. He started thinking of way out. Who can I reach out to in this lockdown period?
It's serious a issue. He felt embarrassed that his family could not eat properly.

As he was scrolling on his phone then he found his Ex- Lover's Number. Old memory came and he decided to send a funny message as thus, "My wife that run away with another rich man. Tell your husband to send #2k because he snatched my wife".

After a minute the lady replied as thus, "Tell me you don't have money, old husband". Then he replied, " Yes, I don't have money, just send something". In a nutshell, the lady send 20k into his account instantly.

He jumped up, took his Master Card to the nearest ATM and withdraw. He gave his wife 10k and keep the remaining. He lied to her that a friend sent the money. She buys food stuff and prepare food. He was eating and left his phone on the TV when a message came from his EX asking if he had seen the money.

His wife saw the message, she took time to read the previous message.

Now, his wife suspend everything. She decided to be starved than to eat from that food. He tried to explain but all in vain. Worst part of it is that she instructed the children not to taste or touch the food.

*Is the man justified?*
*Is the woman right with her action?*
*How can the situation be handled?*

*Please I need intelligent Answer*
Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by klbakare(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Save your life first. Eat the food. Let the children eat. Anybody can help anybody. Forget about money from ex. Life goes on. After the lock down. Work and pray so that you won't be in that circumstance with your husband again.
P. S: that ass in your d. P is good, is it yours or borrowed?

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let the children eat....The husband was wrong there,he should have told his wife what he intend doing and how he wants to go about it,that way there would be simple understanding.

The wife should allow the children eat.

She should also sit with her husband, communicate with him then set some rules that must be strictly followed so she'll have rest of mind.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by thorpido(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eat the food.Let the children eat.
Look for a way to raise funds even in this Covid-19 period.
Have a discussion with hubby about the ex and look for a way forward.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by klbakare(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jessie21:
Let the children eat....The husband was wrong there,he should have told his wife what he intend doing and how he wants to go about it,that way there would be simple understanding.

She should also sit with her husband, communicate with him then set some rules that must be strictly followed so she'll have rest of mind.

The husband was not wrong. He needed help and he spoke out. Do you think the man is happy to go and beg for money. Just that he didn't tidy up his track very well.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by IyaTola: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
So many things are wrong in that union:
1. The wife could not notice that her husband is broke
2. The husband unable to tell the wife the financial situation and his source of help. It's possible he faked big boy to marry maybe a comfortable lady, so there has to be continuous lies to keep up.
Its good this happened, maybe they will be real to each other.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you the wife in this scenario or did you just copy & paste this?

There's an existing thread on this same issue already with comments into page 2. Same story, same language with nothing changed.

Do people just lift stories from blogs, twitter or WhatsApp groups to create a thread for no good reason? I'm only wondering

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
I didnt read the post but people said you and the kids should eat the food, so please do!

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Class99:
Are you the wife in this scenario or did you just copy & paste this?

There's an existing thread on this same issue already with comments into page 2. Same story, same language with nothing changed.

Do people just lift stories from blogs, twitter or WhatsApp groups to create a thread for no good reason? I'm only wondering
you are kidding right?

You don’t know being a blogger is to copy and paste? 2002 story will still come up in 2025.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by elmagnifico411(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Set which yeye rules? Hunger respects nobody oh! Do u know it feels, a man with no money at all and his family cannot feed? Do u know that the thinking alone can kill a a man? The man didn’t really lie jare, after all an Ex can still be a friend.

I think she should salute the mans courage, draw him closer, pray for him, and then tell him it didn’t really go down well with her, but she understands the situation surrounding the whole kini. Woman dey set rules for man? Who dash monkey banana?
Jessie21:

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
stupidity:
you are kidding right?

You don’t know being a blogger is to copy and paste? 2002 story will still come up in 2025.

Lol, no I'm not kidding.

Only mediocre bloggers do this.

This your username sha! One of your threads last year (about your dog or so) made me realize, there's a reasonable person behind this moniker after all.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Pojomojo: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is there no other person to ask like your brother sisters or in-laws but a rich ex, please if the table we're going turn, that is, if it were the wife that got the money from her ex would it have been wrong?
Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
elmagnifico411:
Set which yeye rules? Hunger respects nobody oh! Do u know it feels, a man with no money at all and his family cannot feed? Do u know that the thinking alone can kill a a man? The man didn’t really lie jare, after all an Ex can still be a friend.

I think she should salute the mans courage, draw him closer, pray for him, and then tell him it didn’t really go down well with her, but she understands the situation surrounding the whole kini. Woman dey set rules for man? Who dash monkey banana?
What I meant about setting rules is that she will let her husband Know how she feels about the all things then give some dos and Don't make water no go pass garri....The Man should make sure his wife knows everything that happens between the lady and him...simple

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
klbakare:

The husband was not wrong. He needed help and he spoke out. Do you think the man is happy to go and beg for money. Just that he didn't tidy up his track very well.
okay

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Pascopele: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2020
If the wife is really playing her duty as a wife she should be able to know that her husband does not have money.

She maybe the type of woman who does not want to hear that there is no money, hence pushing the husband to go for an extra mile.
Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Sharonstone7719: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
The wife is unwisely jealous! Crying wolf where there is none! Though the husband ought to have told her the truth but the lady is over reacting.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by QuinModah(f): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sharonstone7719:
The wife is unwisely jealous! Crying wolf where there is none! Though the husband ought to have told her the truth but the lady is over reacting.
How is she over reacting
Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by Saintmary(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
QuinModah:
How is she over reacting
She is not hungry.
If she were hungry, she will eat, lick the plate and send a thank you message to her husband's ex. Lazy brokeass woman with an attitude.

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by U1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
The wify wasn't hungry. She should just not starve the children for nothing.

It's not like the husband has done anything with the woman or showed intention of doing so na. undecided

Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by QuinModah(f): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
U1:

It's not like the husband has done anything with the woman or showed intention of doing so na. undecided
Na so
Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by OBelz(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
U1:

Abi na
Re: Serious Matter Needs Attention by OBelz(f): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2020
rockstarB:
I didnt read the post but people said you and the kids should eat the food, so please do!

Rotary Club / Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. / Help: She's Missing And No Where To Be Found