Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Types, Causes And How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Using Natural Remedies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types, Causes And How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Using Natural Remedies (232 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies / Leukemia A Killer Disease: Types, Causes, Diagnosis And Cure- Enyinnavictorblog / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types, Causes And How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Using Natural Remedies by SharpestArena(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
In this page, I will like to tell you the causes, types and how to get rid of this disgusting stretch marks using natural home remedies.. Before I proceed, I will like to give a full definition of stretch marks.

What is stretch marks?

Stretch Marks is a common problem for both men and women and they are stubborn and tend to have an effect on people's confidence. Whether it's due to pregnancy or sudden weight gain, this is one beauty woe that can be commonly seen on the waist, thighs, lower backs, hips, breast, arms and buttocks. Typically, stretch marks appear as bands of parallel lines on the skin. These lines are a different color and texture than your normal skin, and they range from purple to bright pink to light gray. They occur when the dermal layer of the skin is suddenly stretched as in the case of pregnancy. The dermis has strong inter connected fibers that led your skin stretch as your body grows.

To continue reading, just check on this page

https://www.sharpestarena.com/2020/04/types-causes-and-how-to-get-rid-of.html?m=1 ..
Re: Types, Causes And How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Using Natural Remedies by Nobody: 6:57am On May 01, 2020
SharpestArena:
In this page, I will like to tell you the causes, types and how to get rid of this disgusting stretch marks using natural home remedies.. Before I proceed, I will like to give a full definition of stretch marks.

What is stretch marks?

Stretch Marks is a common problem for both men and women and they are stubborn and tend to have an effect on people's confidence. Whether it's due to pregnancy or sudden weight gain, this is one beauty woe that can be commonly seen on the waist, thighs, lower backs, hips, breast, arms and buttocks. Typically, stretch marks appear as bands of parallel lines on the skin. These lines are a different color and texture than your normal skin, and they range from purple to bright pink to light gray. They occur when the dermal layer of the skin is suddenly stretched as in the case of pregnancy. The dermis has strong inter connected fibers that led your skin stretch as your body grows.

To continue reading, just check on this page

https://www.sharpestarena.com/2020/04/types-causes-and-how-to-get-rid-of.html?m=1 ..

Please if you don't mind me asking
What exactly is the real cause or major causes of stretch marks?
You said gaining weight, but I never gain weight but I have small or slight stretch marks on my shoulder, ankle and buttocks.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Animals Can You See In This Photo / What Would Be Your Choice / I’ve No Regrets Revealing The Identity Of The COVID-19 Index Case In Benue – Ort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.