Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please Travel On My Mind - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Travel On My Mind (615 Views)

I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada / Travel ON NIGERIA Road Made Easy.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Travel On My Mind by princeob(m): 1:27am On Apr 26, 2020
please can someone help me with a better country to go to but I don't have money,am a driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Travel On My Mind by seunlayi(m): 1:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Stop this and stay safe grin
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by princeob(m): 1:38am On Apr 26, 2020
hmmmm guy you are funny ooo but no problem sanitize you post
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Apr 26, 2020
princeob:
please can someone help me with a better country to go to but I don't have money,am a driver

unless you want to drive there (and even that would require gas money) i dont know any country where you can emigrate to without money... abi you want to walk to your destination?!

3 Likes

Re: Please Travel On My Mind by Highorbit7O16: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

unless you want to drive there (and even that would require gas money) i dont know any country where you can emigrate to without money... abi you want to walk to your destination?!
lol
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by Evidenx(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
princeob:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO TRAVEL BUT DON'T HAVE MONEY. DONT WORRY ONE DAY GOD WILL OPEN A WAY FOR YOU. YOU CAN ALSO START SAVING TOWARDS IT LITTLE BY LITTLE.
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by princeob(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
thanks bro I appreciate that ..
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by Evidenx(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
princeob:
thanks bro I appreciate that ..
YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by imran90(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Evidenx:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO TRAVEL BUT DON'T HAVE MONEY. DONT WORRY ONE DAY GOD WILL OPEN A WAY FOR YOU. YOU CAN ALSO START SAVING TOWARDS IT LITTLE BY LITTLE.
Your maturity is compare to noon here, I pray we all find mercy from above to get out of this shithole country soon.
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by Evidenx(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
imran90:
Your maturity is compare to noon here, I pray we all find mercy from above to get out of this shithole country soon.
AMEN. THANK YOU SIR.
Re: Please Travel On My Mind by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:07am On Apr 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

grin

(1) (Reply)

China About To Approve One Woman Two Husband As One Child Policy Coax / Can I Get Shaki Bus In Iyana-ipaja / Shocked Visitor Photographs Starving Lion Alongside Other ‘underfed’ Animals In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.