Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,726 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (97572 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
but you said you could stay without a mobile phone?

Yes I could but here I am. Maybe Jesus could but he ate anyways
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by SlimChay: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just because I am not saintly or a saint doesn't mean I am the devil.

Humans have,and will always come short of the glory of God due to sins committed knowingly or unknowingly. Therefore,it is imperative to guide our hearts to try and be good or at least better than our initial state.

In all we do, we should be more good than bad.

After all, the book of Ecclesiastes 7, 16-18 reads and I quote.

"So don't be too good or too wise, why kill yourself ? But don't be too wicked or too foolish either, why die before you have to ? Avoid both extreme. If you have reverence for God,you'll be successful anyway"

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by SlimChay: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
SlimChay:

Humans have,and will always come short of the glory of God due to sins committed knowingly or unknowingly. Therefore,it is imperative to guide our hearts to try and be good or at least better than our initial state.

"So don't be too good or too wise, why kill yourself ? But don't be too wicked or too foolish either, why die before you have to ? Avoid both extreme. If you have reverence for God,you'll be successful anyway"
My post is in reference to the sins of sexual acts before marriage.

Point is, i cannot take godly advise or conditions from ungodly women.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by osesology(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
If God wants sex before marriage why do u have a d.ck and it gets hard before marriage?
Damn! Op better answer this.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by joinpreneur(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that [b[GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.[/b]

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.

Young man, I read your commentary I noticed you need help. You're contradicting yourself and confusing ignorant people who have liked and shared it.

You asked whether anyone knows what He needs from us; again you said He can't send anybody. Again you said God gave us free will to choose. Now, you said he'll come and enforce law on us. If he comes to enforce law by himself or emissaries by your premises, then what's the need for the free will he gives to man. Don't just come here and post nonsense. Nobody's forcing anybody to accept the Truth. Truth is the only plane that never changes. Watch time. It'll tell. Whatever you believe, it's good for you. Every belief and decision has consequences attached. Everyone will have to suffer the consequences of their actions or decisions later. This is a universal truth; the law of nature nobody can bypass.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Yes I could but here I am. Maybe Jesus could but he ate anyways
He ate in most cases because he was invited to eat by people,he didn't seek food for survival
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
innobarca:

No argument.

In Nigeria, most Christians believe in prayers without work.

That's what am trying to to point out.
Prayer alone can not make a happy marriage, marrying from same church or same faith alone won't either.

Eve came from Adam... They were not perfect even.

A true Christian should not be doing boyfriend and girlfriend, relationship and courtship should not be seen between Christians if they believe that GOD will provide their husband and wife for them.

Am glad you know that it's not by prayer alone bc many Christians believe even to cook for the family is by prayer.

Theres still need for "courtship " in the Christiandom. Now, you must understand we are humans and human beings are full of deceit and humans, being what they are can change. So courtship gives the opportunity to discover this things through earnest prayers. So many fake bro and sis in the church today, but my only joy is, with prayers, many of them are being exposed before we make a life mistake.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You all twisting God's words and it is wrong

Song of Solomon 1 vs 2

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

Proverbs 5:18-19 “Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.”

This scriptures counters your stance. Let the word of God remains undiluted.

How?.....can't place your argument
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by emmy512: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
The will of God is unknown by man.
Whatever you here is as a result of mans thinking always trying to get answers to the unknown and things that are better left alone.
To those that believe the story of the garden of eden to have happened real, I'll say this to you.
God gave man choice. And man chose knowledge which most of us feel was the wrong choice adam made. If he didn't make that choice would y'all be here arguing this? Would you know what is right from wrong?

Our God created adam perfect but still left a temptation of an apple tree. And even told them not to take that one , which means from the onset man had a choice...
Read and pass, don't quote me scriptures.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by innobarca(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

Theres still need for "courtship " in the Christiandom. Now, you must understand we are humans and human beings are full of deceit and humans, being what they are can change. So courtship gives the opportunity to discover this things through earnest prayers. So many fake bro and sis in the church today, but my only joy is, with prayers, many of them are being exposed before we make a life mistake.

Okay
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by 2016v2017: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Interesting15:

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Franking: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rape is bad but sex between two people who want it isn't. If u don't want to do it then don't.

Me I like if God is unhappy that's his cup of coffee.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by TBIZZY(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
U were making little sense from the start until u got to the conclusion, it's delusional.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by KingNom(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thank You so much for blessing us @Interesting15

My people, do you know you will be alive forever, even after putting off your body (i.e. death)?

Humans are actually spirits residing in a body! (Dead body means the spirit inside (real human) has left the house)

To get set for now and when you will leave this world;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:

Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and rhapsody of realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! smiley
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
It really depends how you view life.
If you consider life to be mere matter,then maybe one can't go forever without sex.
But if you consider life to be largely spiritual,believe me one can go forever without sex,food or water.

You don't really need to add the food and water u added there man. It doesn't make your reply sound. Just focus on the sex being discussed.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Be like say u be JJC for nairaland

I thought u have something to do na grin

Baba is out of point......JJC does not matter na sense matter okay? grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by i124k(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
una no dy tire with all dis rubbish questions about sex
ah ah wetin self
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Dannyfan(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
OK..,God forbid,if your partner has a critical health condition that she would not be able to have sex with you again for life..,will your marriage still be interesting? or what will be your next action
Sex is not an essential part in marriage. Agreed. But you can't overlook the importance in marriage. Bcus no marriage will ever happen without sex as an expectance. My own is sexual immorality is bad but sex inside marriage is the bound. When the bound is created if anything bad happen as u said you stick to it. If something happen and ur partner has an ailment that result to deaf/dumb/blind, what will u do?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
I'm not an advocate of sexual immorality. But my point is you can't go forever in marriage without sex. I'm a christain and I have heard marriage being dissolve by the joining priest bcus of sex. Teach me how we can go forever without sex in marriage

Someone is claiming that he can go forever without food and water here o with spirituality as he said .
I wonder if the ask most people to always comment without thinking properly here at times .
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
that is how it is also with sex,food and water.it's all in your mind
lord have mercy.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by 2016v2017: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Many are called, few are chosen.

Many will give excuses now for their love of sin, but will they on the day of the Lord?

Many who claim to be Christians also fall prey in justifying this sin, I say this to your shame.

Eternal regret is the reward of the cowardly and those who turn from the commandments of the Lord.

Be wise and flee from the wrath to come.

To the truly faithful, hold fast to your crown, so that no man may take it.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Dannyfan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

Someone is claiming that he can go forever without food and water here o with spirituality as he said .
I wonder if the ask most people to always comment without thinking properly here at times .
Abi.... Spirituality my foot. Even Jesus ate.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by adewale6588(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
man this is not Adam and Eve era, maybe at this juncture we all really have to accept the fact that things have really changed beyond necessary...

93.5% of people around the world now see sex as pleasure not sin anymore.

we have got to embrace the situation this time.

maybe in future generations God can something but not live ur life and move on....
everybody is guilty of this act
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
He did eat,but he could go without food forever..,Just as you can go without your mobile phone but you are using it now

lol
This guy is funny.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
My brother,it is very spiritual.
You know thought can cause arousal, I don't think that's a spiritual entity
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

He can go without food for ever but still eat and drink wine to refresh

Better don't kill yourself. God god laff u ooo
lol, this guy talk say God go laugh am.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
Sex is not an essential part in marriage. Agreed. But you can't overlook the importance in marriage. Bcus no marriage will ever happen without sex as an expectance. My own is sexual immorality is bad but sex inside marriage is the bound. When the bound is created if anything bad happen as u said you stick to it. If something happen and ur partner has an ailment that result to deaf/dumb/blind, what will u do?
Ya,SEX is the bound.If anything happens to my partner,that is when I will love her the more.If I care about total strangers in difficult situations,how much more my woman?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

You don't really need to add the food and water u added there man. It doesn't make your reply sound. Just focus on the sex being discussed.
Me adding food was because I wanted to make a strong point;azzin if one can go without food(the very need for survival),then what is sex?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
SlimChay:

I love ur composure and composition of your message. It's far better than those that claimed they could go forever without food and water . Very unwise thought.
May ur wisdom oil never dry.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Perfecttouchade: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok..Check out our Aluminium windows (Casement, Sliding, projected), Toilet doors, Railings etc.https://www.nairaland.com/5604484/professional-touch-aluminium-windowsdoorsrails..4-4 Thanks and Remember to stay Safe
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
Abi.... Spirituality my foot. Even Jesus ate.
Lol,Christianity is very hard and complex to comprehend for the ordinary mind.
Why do you think Jesus Christ had more problems with religious leaders than with the devil himself
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by xproducer: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
"Definition of fornication - : consensual (see consensual sense 2) sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other"

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body." - 1 Corinthians 6:13

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

"But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;" -Ephesians 5:3

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" - Colossians 3:5-6 (Also Galatians 6:7-9)

=========
Interesting15:

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.