Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,735 members, 7,979,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Suggest That Nigeria Government Should Talk With Madagascar On Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Suggest That Nigeria Government Should Talk With Madagascar On Covid 19 (359 Views)

Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 / Government Should Ban Sports Betting Halls Over Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suggest That Nigeria Government Should Talk With Madagascar On Covid 19 by Orubebe01: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2020
I suggest that we reach out to Madagascar to know exactly what they are doing that made them not to record any death in their country. Right now they have 123 cases, 0 death and 62 recovery.

Apart from the herbal drugs that they have produced for covid 19, I believe there are things they are doing better that we may not know.
Re: I Suggest That Nigeria Government Should Talk With Madagascar On Covid 19 by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2020
It's up to the Nigerian minister for health to put call through to Antananarivo, innit.
Re: I Suggest That Nigeria Government Should Talk With Madagascar On Covid 19 by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2020
There's nothing to learn from any country with less than a 100 million stubborn people.
Re: I Suggest That Nigeria Government Should Talk With Madagascar On Covid 19 by Notyamate(f): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2020
With all the money coming left, right and centre, I don't think the Nigerian government will do anything because of greediness

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/neck-relax-latest-global-report-2020-2 / Breaking: Corona Virus: Nigeria Records 245 New Cases Today, 93 Deaths / CNN Interview With Hero Doctor Who Identified First COVID-19 Case In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.