Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,588 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri (1448 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, has questioned the whereabouts of President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Majority of Nigerians believe that their leaders have been missing in action while other countries’ Presidents go about giving daily updates to their citizens on the novel Coronavirus pandemic.

73-year-old Donald Trump, his vice, Mike Pence, (60) and top members of the US government have headed the country’s task force on COVID-19, providing daily information to citizens and making scientific suggestions to their scientists.

Here in Africa, Presidents of South Africa, Ghana, and other countries have been seen actively addressing and consoling their people in this traumatic period.

Reno Omokri wonders where Nigerian leaders have been, describing them as the crisis “we face.”

Ever since the dreaded disease made its way to Nigeria through an Italian on February 27, 2020, President Buhari has only address Nigerians twice in nationwide broadcasts many believed were recorded and aired via Nigeria Television Authority, NTA.

“Where are General @MBuhari and Pastor @ProfOsinbajo?,” the former presidential aide asked in a tweet on Saturday night.

“The more you look for them, the less you see of them.

“It is as if Nigeria has a government in absentia. Leaders should be more visible in a crisis. In our own case, our leaders are the crisis we face!”

https://edujandon.com/2020/04/covid-19-where-are-buhari-and-osinbajo-reno-omokri.html/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by SocialJustice: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol. Nigeria is a joke.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Miner13: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2020
absenteesm will no longer be condone.take note pls. as for you monitor reno call the register again.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
cry
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by oluwadabira111(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
dem dey aso rock

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Joylove2324(f): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Here you go

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by strafist911: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2020
By 7pm tomorrow, the 90 year-old great grand pa will be seen on NTA yarning another dust through a scripted & pre-recorded video clip.
How that man became the president of a country like Nigeria still remains a mystery to me till date. But anyways........
ONLY STUPID PEOPLE VOTE FOR STUPID LEADERS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Guide777(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Well Reno, leave matter for Matthias. You know the Presido has fragile health. Do you want him and his Vice to expose themselves to KWOVIK One Nine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Deputy1111(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2020
As much as I would have loved to write an epistle to reply to this, but the owner of the write-up @Renoomokri will not allow me, because I see him ask one of the major problem of this country. He can't be in exile, and still be troubling the peace water of this country. Asking where is the president? Where is Osinbajo? Are you so dumb as not seeing Osinbajo working day and night for the progress of Nigeria?

I beg I need better story jare.

Here is one of the meeting held by Osinbajo on Economic Sustainability....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by okefrancis: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
I hope reno omokri is deaf and dump to be asking the rubbish question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by okefrancis: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Let someone tell Reno Omokri to go through this and stop asking irrelevant question

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by okefrancis: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2020
strafist911:
By 7pm tomorrow, the 90 year-old great grand pa will be seen on NTA yarning another dust through a scripted & pre-recorded video clip.
How that man became the president of a country like Nigeria still remains a mystery to me till date. But anyways........
I guessed you are the number one stupid who voted for him
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by JasonJidenna(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Joylove2324:
smiley
Where is Yemi Osibande, the Minister for Condolence matters?

I guess you won't be silly to say trash this time..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by TheRareGem1(f): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Did Rano omokri forgets that is not about president or VP addressing the citizen. Yes, USA , Donald trump has been addressing the people but right now he has been advised to stop addressing the people because he's causing more harm than good hence leave the address to medical experts plus let's not forget they have recorded the highest number of death o. Buhari has entrusted the pandamic by creating task force and economic committee which is a fantastic move a leader should make because he is not a doctor or expertise in medical profession so these people give him reports on a regular which is enough and he act on it by live broadcasting it/address the nation. Vladimir Putin does the same thing Buhari does- the man have his team of medical experts, same goes to German councilor. So tell Reno that is not about asking for Whereabouts of Buahri and Osinbajo, it is about having some capable hands to help delivering the tasks at hands.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Joyce95: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
strafist911:

There's an an adage that said the way you stand that's same well you will come out and your picture, I know you are the first person that vote for him
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Macphenson: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Okoo
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by maybanks: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
OP and Reno, this is Osinbajo trying to fix the economy during and Post COVID19 season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by strafist911: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Joyce95:

There's an an adage that said the way you stand that's same well you will come out and your picture, I know you are the first person that vote for him

I wouldn't have used the adage i used if I actually voted for him because doing that means I'm also insulting myself.
The last time I voted in Nigeria was in 2007. Trust me.
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by seanfer(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Reno Omokri should start by telling us his true Origin. And his relationship with Imam of Pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by LibertyRep: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
If Reno or anyone wants to see the President, let them tune in to NTA by 7.00pm tomorrow wherever they may be. That much I can guess.

It doesn't appear the old man is ready to change his style regardless of how much anyone complains and yearn to see him address the nation frequently.

Isn't this the same country where we used to have the quarterly presidential media chat?
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Joylove2324(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
[s][/s]Where is Yemi Osibande, the Minister for Condolence matters?

I guess you won't be silly to say trash this time..[s][/s]
I don't have your time because we are still busy mourning our leader.......RIP Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by ivandragon: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Reno doesn't need this.

There are more damning things about this administration than asking where the P & VP are.
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Afospecialk: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Wailers must wail grin

Its in their blood

They keep calling Buhari lifeless since 2014 and the man keep growing stronger day by day

They have forgotten to ask their savior Nnamdi Coward cownu to show up on a live video to clean up the mess Kemi Olunloyo dragging him to the mud

Igbo go and clean up ur filthy ABIA state first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Jhayphil: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Nigerians ask the most irrelevant questions of all. Anyone still asking the whereabouts of the President and his Vice is either ignorant or stupid. These people have twitter and Instagram handles, its simple FOLLOW THEM!!!!!! Please, think for yourselves and avoid these bored miscreants from feeding you bulls. Some people say they browse but its only NL. Please, seek knowledge

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Mcphamous(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Where was Reno when Osinbajo has been having series of meetings? Or has he blocked Osinbajo on Twitter?
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Joylove2324:

I don't have your time because we are still busy mourning our leader.......RIP Nnamdi Kanu
This Kemi stuff really peppered them. grin grin grin grin

Reno and Ffk have been trying to kickstart their engine for days now in vain. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Corporate2020: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
They are sleeping with their wives
Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by Corporate2020: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
strafist911:

I'm sorry for you. You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. I voted for Buhari, I am not stupid neither is Buhari.

Obviously, the loss of two consecutive elections back to back has made you develop psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. Let this be behind your mind, if Buhari decides to amend the Constitution and contest for another term, we will still defeat and humiliate you with your 5% inconsequential votes and you cannot do anything.

However, Major General Muhammadu Buhari is not a useless nitwit like the ineffectual buffon Goatluck Jonaddaft who after looting for one and half term wanted another term to loot.

So, keep your dirty mouth shut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Where Are Buhari And Osinbajo? – Reno Omokri by strafist911: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

I'm sorry for you. You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. I voted for Buhari, I am not stupid neither is Buhari.

Obviously, the loss of two consecutive elections back to back has made you develop psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. Let this be behind your mind, if Buhari decides to amend the Constitution and contest for another term, we will still defeat and humiliate you with your 5% inconsequential votes and you cannot do anything.

However, Major General Muhammadu Buhari is not a useless nitwit like the ineffectual buffon Goatluck Jonaddaft who after looting for one and half term wanted another term to loot.

So, keep your dirty mouth shut.

You are still wallowing in the past. Yes goodluck lost the election and has moved on yet u and your failed government always mention his name in your smelling mouths even though it's now becoming stale.
Now tell me, how has this present administration benefitted your region? all the people Tinubu recommend for federal appointments have all been pushed aside & replaced with Fulanis apart from fashola & very few who were only loyal to the late Abba k.
Your region is the worst hit in this covid19 era with abject poverty and insecurity(1million boys) everywhere.
Have you even eaten today?
Go out and queue under the sun inorder to receive 1 wrap of Amala + a pack of soup before commenting here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Sign Peace Corps Bill, Says Senator Ndume / Meet The New Acting EFCC Chairman, Mohammed Umar / NARD, NMA Laud Gombe Governor' S Transformation Drive In Heath Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.