Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,951 members, 7,949,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Father, Lord! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Lord! (149 Views)

The Cumming Of Jesus Our Lord Is Near / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Christains,which Is The True 'THE LORD'S PRAYER' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father, Lord! by TemidayoRiches(f): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2020
There is something that excites me. It gives me so much joy and confidence. If you see me walking with confidence, it is not because of a credit alert o grin. It is just this special feeling that comes with having and knowing God as a Father.

Some months ago, I was in a conversation with a colleague and she said, 'Father, Lord! like Temidayo will say'. When she said so, it dawned on me that I have been so used to saying it.

It has gotten to my subconscious such that, I can say it without thinking. If there is something I say when I need direction, or when I'm confused about anything, it is; Father, Lord! Even when I remember something funny, it is still the same grin

Father Lord!
Yorubas will say "Oro ti a ni ki baba ma gbo, baba na lo ma pari e"-We cannot keep secrets from the Father. He is the only One that can bring solutions to whatever mess or problems we get into. So, there is no use running away from Him even when we know we have messed up big time.(1John2:1)

Never ever run away from God. Never!
The truth is, nothing can change His love for us( Rom8:38-39) He knows us and He's ever ready to help us. What are you going through? Talk to the Father.

Did I hear you say you are not born again? kiss
You need the Father. In fact, you are the one we have been waiting for. Yes, you!

The family isn't complete without you. We need you. Yes, we do. You think you are bad, bah? That is one reason you need the Father's embrace. Come, come through Jesus. The Father's arm is wide enough for all of us.

Happy Sunday

#YouAreLovedBeyondWords
#YouArePriceless

SOURCE: www.temidayoriches.com
Photo credit: Unsplash.com

JesusCares
B. Temidayo Ogunleye

(1) (Reply)

Follow Us , Connect, Tweet / "Remember The Word Unto Thy Servant, Upon..." / Praise & Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.