Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 (37567 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by IMO01: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
You arrested them to be punished now God is punishing them you want to take care of them.

I'm confused
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by onyxo76(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
i don't understand, i saw on TV 2 days that they were being tested and were found to be negative before putting them in jail, now one of them is positive, what happened
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Femeto: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
They should create an Isolation center for prisoners.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AbidexFIRE: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why taking him to IDM, instead they should take him to the Native Doctor's Laboratory for samples and Test run. maybe they can get Local Herbal cure for COVID-19 wink wink
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Peres247(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why are they tryin to free deadly minded criminals, all in the coronal virus?..GOD IS WATCHING.[b]Why are they tryin to free deadly minded criminals, all in the coronal virus?..GOD IS WATCHING.[/b]Why are they tryin to free deadly minded criminals, all in the coronal virus?..GOD IS WATCHING.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
How did covid19 find it's way into the cells?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by doubleportion: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

If Buhari set them free, the gods will not. Issues that human beings cannot resolve, the gods will
Lol! But Esu is generally known to be a short creature, why is he the tallest in your picture?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Pascal181: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Won't buhari order that they should be taken to aso rock as he always do?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by MrPaul2: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

If Buhari set them free, the gods will not. Issues that human beings cannot resolve, the gods will
grin grin just like what I'm suspecting is happening in kano grin grin after dethroning one emir
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Rebuke: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Smh! It's so hard to believe what is coming out from these people.
What if the said guy has some useful information that has the potential of exposing one VIP and this is just a ploy to get rid of him to avoid him speaking out?

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Egungun don katch am
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by magasa(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
God don settle this one already
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Saintinoo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-suspected-killer-of-fasorantis-daughter-tests-positive-for-covid-19/
Now i believe that the numbers NCDC is dashing out are all scam, they suddenly tested positive to covid-19 so they can be released and set free..... Which angel directed me to Nigeria please.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by chinazaekpere12: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good for him. I pray he survived it so that he can face the consequences of his actions
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by freshkpomo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

olokun or oromila should be in white.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Charisma01: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Asymptomatic Nigerians have been turned back from getting tested, yet Fulani herdsmen murderers were able to access same thing most good Nigerian can't access. Nigeria the more you look the less you see.

Look at it this way.
I think the govt is trying a avoid an outbreak of the pandemic in the prisons because these guys will definitely end up there awaiting trial
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Layksaide(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria I hail THEE, Corona catch somebody wey Dey for prison yard and he no affect all the prisoners plus the Warders and they expect us to believe that thrash. cry kiss? kiss
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by akaahs(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Please he shouldn't die yet. Because he must be alive to enjoy his punishment.

Please may the Almighty God keep him alive.

Then again, who knows if this is not a deliberate attempt for his release. Because this is Nigeria. Because we trust our security system somuch not to doubt them

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
Dem don free them be that for ur information
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Legendguru: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
How
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Vaughnable(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Please he shouldn't die yet. Because he must be alive to enjoy his punishment.

Please may the Almighty God keep him alive.

Then again, who knows if this is not a deliberate attempt for his release. Because this is Nigeria. Because we trust our security system somuch not to doubt them

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

You've said it all...
May Positive Mind Be In Position...
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by sugarboy1142: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
God is watching
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by basadenet: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
I think a plan to eliminate the suspect, hence declared him convid 9 positive. The guy will not leave to tell the tail, please mark my word.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by DATACUG00000(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Theatre Roof Caves In During Live Surgery In Ghana, One Dies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.