Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55472 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reno Omokri writes well with clear analogy, precisions and obvious references.
History is there for everyone to contemplate.
OMOKRI may have seen what many have not and the desperate scheming to the presidency by El-Rufai.
Let's pay attention.
At the end, the truth shall prevail.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Gkay1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
God is not mocked, whatsoever the sow, they will reap

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by blackpanda: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
broadman20:

For exposing your master ABI?

People like you love suffering walahi.......

Cows and human being don't flock together.

Hateful wailers lol
Una go cry tire
2023 wailing kontinues grin
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
michoim:
As you criminally alleged, what are the Igbos suffering under Buhari? List them...

If you read the write up you would know

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by tony5(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's Funny How We Always Squeeze In Religious And Ethnicity Affairs, According To Reno And Lamido Sanusi I Know Of, This Man Is Evil And Does Not Deserve To Be At The Hemp Of Rulership. Whether We Like It Or Not Hell Rufai Is Not Fit To Rule Human Being Rather He Should Be Ruling His Cows. Why Would Someone Who Want Peace As A Leader Make Ethnocentric Statement And Extent Such To His Family Reasoning! I Hope We Will Have A Leader Who Is Liberal About Religion And Ethnicity. The Reason Why Their Was No Much Problem In The 19th Century Is Because Of Less Religious Activities And Ethnicity. We Need A Dictator In This Country With Good Intentions That Will Wipe Out This Mentality.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sybersofty(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Abeg this man!!
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Pinkybush: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanHaske:

Like how he is taking Kaduna 50 years backward or how he took FCT 50 years backward?
Use your head
See who is telling someone to use his head. Is even good to be without head than having head without brain. IDIOT

4 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cocolatti:
I am From Southern Kaduna and everything Reno wrote up there is the truth about that Snake called El Rufai. I pity Most southerners who are hailing him now. El rufai is one of the most deadliest politicians in Nigeria. Our people in southern Kaduna have been at the receiving end of bigotry and wickedness.

Thanks for saying the truth.

I pity the natural born-fo0ls on nairaland who are supporting the short devil called El-rufai

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nairalandmonika: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
kenzosky:
I'm looking at this Reno's photo and I'm remembering when Eddie Murphy used to play Buckwheat head on SNL. Baby Boy needs his regular milk bottle, i think he needs it from SE this time. Any SE in the house? Reno wants to be your sweet heart.
But u can't deny the fact that hell rufai and his family hate ibos.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Amanda4life: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
The fathert
The son
And the mother

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by airminem(f): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool

andriods:

You don contribute b that
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Daboomb: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who will read this long thing

I read it.
I just marvel why poeple like you wont be dumb, if you can read!
An American President once said that if you want to hide anything from the Black people write (hide) in a Book...
....because most of them hate to read.

You be classic example.

Develop the habit of reading, it can only improve you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
lafuria1:

Lol. Is not like you guys even liked him one bit. You never voted for him in the first time, you never voted for second term, you blacklisted everyone from southern Kaduna associated with him.

There is nothing He will do that you guys wil like, for him, no point.
You guys don't like him and he doesn't care, you know that for sure.

Your comments reeks of ignorance and stupidity. No offense.

So, if they don't vote for him, he is justified to do them evil? Is this how Trump is doing to Americans that didn't vote for him or insult him everyday?

This forum has the most stupid people on Earth!!!

4 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by DanHaske: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pinkybush:
See who is telling someone to use his head. Is even good to be without head than having head without brain. IDIOT
So what you said makes sense to you? Obviously, you can't give what you do not have.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Miner13: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
fergie001:
I read it all......

Huh!
sure?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by fergie001: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Miner13:
sure?
I did...
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nairalandmonika: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Says the ho who hangs pictures of her boobs in her public profile

Hausa hos produce aphrodisiacs at home, igbo hos produce babies in factories

Common say the truth, hausa girls are very cheap. Even their married women flirt about. I am talking from my experience and what I saw while serving in the North.
Na so corp members dey Bleep Dem anyhow, it's really pathetic. U guys should teach your girls morals because they lack it big time.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Arabs999: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Learn to read or you will become inlellectually bankrupt..
.. Good Thesis...

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Syphax(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cc sisisioge
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
goaldynboy:

You should be the one to shut up!!

If you don't care, we the reasonable Nigerians really care about what Reno wrote!!

I didn’t read or care what he wrote because he was once in the corridors of power and just like FFK what did he do?

I also don’t care at this stage because the country is bleeped. It is o my a matter of time before it disintegrates. So crying after the horse has bolted is of no consequence.

I certainly have no interest in anything Reno has to say.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by coins501(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
To be honest, I've never really liked Reno but after reading this piece ,I think I'll just begin to take him more seriously. El Rufai's Religious and ethnic bigotry is an open secret. Anyone saying otherwise is quite frankly either being mischievous or foolish.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by indigenous234(f): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Too harsh

In Fela's voice,,, "Animal talk, don start again"
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by olu77(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:

You should live up to your surname so that you can acquire the said wisdom in your surname.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by agulion: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
supercase1:

U no fit write because u are an illitertrate grin
. My dear I am not an illeterate by the way am not from ogwumoshu
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Tommynkem(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
enemyofprogress:
No mind am. Person never see food chop na long story I go come dey read

what took food from your table today is a result of your laziness to read yesterday. am sure you were warned about Buhari in a historical write-up of this proportion but because, as usual, you can hide knowledge from a black man in a book, you refused to put you docile brain into good use, now you cry of food. another opportunity beckons for you to learn from history but again you have chosen to remain perpetually ignorant. this time you will cry for Air when he emerges your president.
yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Daboomb:

I read it.
I just marvel why poeple like you wont be dumb, if you can read!
An American President once said that if you want to hide anything from the Black people write (hide) in a Book...
....because most of them hate to read.

You be classic example.

Develop the habit of reading, it can only improve you.

An author must have credibility before you pick up his book. There are too many books to read! Reno has none, that does not mean El Rufai is any better but some of us are just not interested in anything coming from Reno.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Blitz888:

You know nothing about Nigeria's politics.

Were Igbo's alienated from Shagari/Ekwueme regime?
Were Igbo's alienated from Obasanjo/Atiku regime?
Where Igbo's alienated from Yar'Adua/Jonathan regime?
Were they alienated from Jonathan/Sambo's regime?
Please, always ensure you get your facts right before posting.
What is definition of Igbos? Don’t confused it with former Biafra regions.

Stop deceiving yourself, as it stands, the worst mistake any party would make is to have an Igbo as its presidential or VP candidate. Please stop referring to GEJ as Igbo. That is the deception I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by agulion: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

He
writes better than Wole Soyinka cheesy
. Honestly

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Miner13: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
fergie001:
I did...
But those statements were actually the truth

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by GODWIN78(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
People wll nt forget what he did in abuja so quick,he sent many to early grave,how dare u think of going to seat of power,impossible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.