Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,584 members, 7,929,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method (3811 Views)

Penile Length (pics) / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
My waist length hair journey
Wow! Wow! Wow! This morning, I was about to wash my hair, and felt like measuring it. I took my tape out measured it and stretched it across my back, and alas, I'm almost WAIST LENGTH.

It's been 5 years now that I started my natural hair journey, this means that within 5years an average Nigerian hair can grow to waist length with some strategies.
I know many of you think its not possible to grow waist length, but I did it, and I'm almost there.

I had lots of up and down with my hair, but there are some steps that I follow. No No No, I'm not Ready to tell you common YouTube lies, or sell any product for you. I'm here to tell how a poor and average Nigerian female can successfully grow WAIST LENGTH Hair

I open this thread because of my excitement, i will gradually be updating the thread, so keep checking and ask your questions. If you want me to tell you my hair strategies, let me know. If not, I may not update this thread more than this.

If you are a lover of hair, don't just waka pass, let me know what your hair problems are, your current hair length etc, so I can help you with useful tips.

My Hair Story
I have always been a lover of natural beauty, from my skin to my hair. I'm always thinking of how to meet up with people chemically destroying their hair and skin in a natural safe effective way. So I began to research, I don't even know how I do pass while I'm school, because more than half of my time is spent on watching YouTube videos, reading hair blogs, experimenting hair and skin products, trying it out ,failing woefully, but thank God today, I can say I know most effective ways of maintaining a radiant healthy skin and hair.

If you want professional ways of glowing your skin without bleaching/toning creams, search for my group on Facebook and join.
The name is;
Black skin beauty skin care: #blackskin glow#

Also, you won't be there to read organic nonsense, it's strictly professional advice
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
I'm going to update later, I'm washing my hair please
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
If you wanna hear how,let me know
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by dandydrey(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Following...pictures pls

1 Like

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
I've been natural for 10+ years and can say that good hair care practices and proper nutrition are what grows hair. Heck, leaving hair alone (e.g. not suffocating it with unnecessary products) to breathe will grow hair. There is one thing I do, tho, I'm not saying what it is. It doesn't involve using any products at all but it grew my hair like weed.
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Tozic: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
ModestGal:
can I see it

1 Like

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Waiting for photos grin
I'm a sucker for natural long hair

1 Like

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by tobby20: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
aeion:
I've been natural for 10+ years and can say that good hair care practices and proper nutrition are what grows hair. Heck, leaving hair alone (like not suffocating it with unnecessary products) to breathe will grow hair.
How about me that my hair grows normal
But I think I have hair thinning and strangling
My hair might be 9 inches full but would not show .. It would look low till I relax it
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:

can I see it
What?
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Tozic: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
ModestGal:
What?
your long hair

1 Like

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
aeion:
I've been natural for 10+ years and can say that good hair care practices and proper nutrition are what grows hair. Heck, leaving hair alone (like not suffocating it with unnecessary products) to breathe will grow hair. There's one particular thing I do, though, but I'm not saying what it is grin
Are you waist length?
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Youngpo413: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
I'm only interested on the photos of your waist...you can keep the hair.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Youngpo413:
I'm only interested on the photos of your waist...you can the hair.
Why would I do that?
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Photos or adonbelivit
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Photos or adonbelivit
Its true and that's the purpose of this thread, to convince unbelievers like you. What is your current hair length?
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Kingsteve(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Pictorial representation would have made your thread more engaging and convincing.
Not that I don't believe your story, but the least you could do, is to add some images.

I'm male, and a lover of hair too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Ishilove: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Its true and that's the purpose of this thread, to convince unbelievers like you. What is your current hair length?
When you make a create a thread like this, you have to back it up with pictorial evidence. If you cannot do that then it means you're giving us tales by sunlight

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by bmdmixer: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
its like saying i took a drug now my dick is 9 inch long

no picture to show before and after, u are not good in marketing @ all

1 Like

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Elpacino481(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Man but I want to hear how
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by meracool(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
I want to hear ti share with my lady..

1 Like

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Jackossky(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Same here please.
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Brytesp(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
tongue
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by sleit: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm going to update later, I'm washing my hair please

Hi!

What's your best tip for getting rid of dandruff and getting less coarse hair?
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by phenzy(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
aeion:
I've been natural for 10+ years and can say that good hair care practices and proper nutrition are what grows hair. Heck, leaving hair alone (e.g. not suffocating it with unnecessary products) to breathe will grow hair. There is one thing I do, tho, I'm not saying what it is. It doesn't involve using any products at all but it grew my hair like weed.

Tell me please
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by optm(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Any tips for growing hair on a bald head ? Thanks
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Kaykay999(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Please my front line hair can’t grow tall like others why
??
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
My hair is locked.
The same length with this one but small. This one is too big, abeg.
U might think it's fixing or attachment from far.
If u have bushy thick hair like me, go for locking.
So many styles to try on your hair and it cost me almost nothing to maintain this hair except the locking and washing time.

The only thing I put on my hair is locking gel.

Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 4:50am On Apr 30, 2020
sassysure:
My hair is locked.
The same length with this one but small. This one is too big, abeg.
U might think it's fixing or attachment from far.
If u have bushy thick hair like me, go for locking.
So many styles to try on your hair and it cost me almost nothing to maintain this hair except the locking and washing time.

The only thing I put on my hair is locking gel.

Your hair is beautiful. Lock sisters are beautiful
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 4:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaykay999:
Please my front line hair can’t grow tall like others why
??
You are becoming bald.
You can solve it if you put a lot of efforts.
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2020
optm:
Any tips for growing hair on a bald head ? Thanks
1. Lots of good vitamins
2/ biotin not less than 1000mcg daily
3. Scalp massage with hot oil
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by ModestGal(f): 4:53am On Apr 30, 2020
sleit:

Hi!

What's your best tip for getting rid of dandruff and getting less coarse hair?
I love coarse hair because its natural and it's beautiful.
Try ACV rinse for dandruff, and don't braid for too long before renewing
Re: Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method by sleit: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2020
ModestGal:

I love coarse hair because its natural and it's beautiful.
Try ACV rinse for dandruff, and don't braid for too long before renewing

I assure you you wouldn't like it so much when combing feels like your brain is being uprooted.

I'd try the ACV rinse. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man / I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.