Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,443 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

"Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano (58482 Views)

Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze / Kano PDP Members Protest, Burn Secondus' Posters For Making Kwankwaso Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:
And no one is talking about the death in Kano

But Pdp, 640 bawo? shocked undecided
do you know anyone amongst the 640? Do u believe such story?
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by 2016v2017: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:
Please, they have been busy editing the video that will be played on Monday 7pm.

No time to start rehearsals on Kano deaths.

But since PDP have said this, Presidency will react on twitter.
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by stanmethyl(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
how will they get here when we are already on lockdown?

Or how is the covid 19 spreading to all our states when there is lock down in place?
Some times we ought to think outside the box!
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Abuokii is loading their people into trucks and covering them with tomatoes and cows heading southward

and Southerners are allowing them?

don't worry! after the Coronavirus, all of us will have sense.

we will know the real enemy
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

which lockdown? do you know how many aboki just enta my area from Kano upper last week? Guy fogerrit, those security no dey arrest buhari people for road. dem dey allow dem waka anyhow dem like

ehen? don't worry after covid19, you will know your real enemy
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Damntruth:
your comments is really scary...I doubt if you are human .or a Nigerian..am sure you are a paid morron or a politician

Kano citizens are defending the death on social media.

me that is faraway Delta should cry?
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Philinho:

Lockdown wey then d collect money for road d allow people pass ,that one na lockdown?

ehen?

but if I complain about police, BMC will call me wailers?
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
edoboy74:

Boss he cannot handle everything at the same time that’s why he has hundreds of aids, ministers and governors every here and there... he is 10 times more powerful than they can ever be so it’s his responsibility to put them in other if things are not going fine

I know, and it is not as if I'm supporting the President a bit.
If he gives proper directive to those aides, ministers, and governors without them carrying it out efficiently, then what happens.
We ALL need to be proactive before we can have a Nigeria we long desire.

You surely know that when the said N15b is given to Ganduje, it will be looted and nothing will change for good.
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by ChoCho54(f): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
bamidelee:

Pele tie
End time girl
Hahahaha grin. This cracked me up badly. NLers no go keepesin grin

1 Like

Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Maliqcious: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:
PDP abeg save your breath for more important stuff.

Kano government already said those death are normal.

even Kano state citizens on Facebook are saying it is normal .

we should not be crying more than the bereaved
see another APC suwegbe idiot fèllow... 640 dead and you say kano resident said it normal. May die for this in the 2hrs stinky jew.
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Maliqcious: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gordieshegz:
PDP should shut up and face front jare..

Dishing out manuals on governance as if they would have done any better if they were in government.

Had they done reasonably well, would we have sought a bailout from a clueless, incapacitative, despotic, nepotic shylock in aso rock in the first place?

anyhow how u won rap the grammar the difference is clear..pronto
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Ajeyo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Baba can not go there now,Corona affects the elderly most,Pdp wants to kill him by saying he should go there.
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Hahahaha grin. This cracked me up badly. NLers no go keepesin grin
How body
Na you dey drink beer?
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by hodari: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Useless APC govt. Why can't they swallow their pride and ask Uncle Jona how he managed Ebola? Useless mofos

1 Like

Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
hodari:
Useless APC govt. Why can't they swallow their pride and ask Uncle Jona how he managed Ebola? Useless mofos

Ebola and Covid-19 cannot be managed the same way.

Even though Ebola is deadlier than the Covid-19, Covid-19 is far more contagious than Ebola.

Even without symptoms, people can still pass the Covid-19 to others.
Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by ChoCho54(f): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
bamidelee:

How body
Na you dey drink beer?
Yes nau na me.

1 Like

Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by ChoCho54(f): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ajeyo:
Baba can not go there now,Corona affects the elderly most,Pdp wants to kill him by saying he should go there.
Kyari didn't kill him, is it PDP that will.

1 Like

Re: "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yes nau na me.
Keep lying
You're trying to mock Islaam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.