Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,320 members, 7,910,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:57 PM

Download For Free: Digital Marketing Training For Beginners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download For Free: Digital Marketing Training For Beginners (491 Views)

The 6 Figure Freelancer By Flux Academy (download For Free) / Download Free Digital Course: Learn Web/graphics Design, Digital Marketing Etc / Whatsapp Download For Android Version 2.3.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download For Free: Digital Marketing Training For Beginners by incomebrain(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
The world is changing from Traditional Method of doing things to Digitalize World, do not be left behind.

This guide is completely for beginners, and is just the basic fundamentals of Online Marketing.

In 2017, I release this comprehensive guide for beginners who want to learn offline how digital marketing works and it got some few download that year, I later close the page for download to update the guide to fit in with the current age we are now.

Imagine how things have changed so fast and it would never get back to old times were internet is not needed any more but into a world everyone must have an idea of a digital skill.

During this Pandemic period and where the need of business and education sectors sees the need to go digital, most internet marketers are taking advantage of it and making real money from teaching digital marketing on Whatsapp group, private facebook group, telegram and many others at a fee or free.

I felt the need to re-open the download page of the digital marketing EBook, to my greatest surprise, I just announced that the page is now open on my facebook personal account and Page, within 48hrs it got over 150 download and people were still downloading it up to now.

Well, I do not like the wrong person to get the right information and call it waste.

That is why I am only opening this eBook for only 2,000 download and close the page for this year.

If I am to subtract 150 from 2,000 and to get the remain available stock, we are going to have 1,850 copies left.

Here is not the only place I have share this link to and more people are going to download today.

It is free but limited copies.

If I were you, I would download it and save for later or read it immediately.

I wrote the book from experience not copied or got reseller right on it.

It is not for sale and would never be but would also be limited each year.

On the download page, I gave more details on what you would benefit from downloading the eBook.

All I would tell you is go and download the book, it is Free and you have nothing to loose.

You can delete the book if you feel that you no longer need the Book.

Do you want to check out the ebook?

Click here to Download Now

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum / Get Paid Netflix, DSTV App & Watch Your Movies & All Live TV Channels / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.