Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:52 PM

Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun (25182 Views)

9 COVID-19 Patients Die In Anambra State / Kogi Reports Two COVID-19 Cases As Nigeria Records Highest Daily Figure / Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by olax02(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
We need Pictures of These peolpe, or are they ghost??. Nigeria government with propaganda..tueh..

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Empiree: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This brings us to the question if we want the LOCKDOWN to continue or not.

Died from a sickness you know nothing about.... Really sad.

May their souls rest peacefully.
It is normal for some covid-19 patients to die. Their death is not evidence of worse case scenario. Their deaths are flattening the curve. The most important is new cases. If you keep having huge new cases that's the problem.

So i dont support unreasonable lockdown but whoever wants to play safe and stay indoor is free to do that. What i think govt should do is reopen economy and enforce social distancing and face cover. Unfortunately govt can not enforce social distancing with trending corrupt system in the country with respect to law enforcement taking bribe. A lot is wrong with Africa. A lot is wrong with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Seems a more potent virulent strain of Corona has entered Nigeria and I hope it wasn't brought in by the Chinese doctors

Leave Chinese doctors out of our carelessness, stupidity, and woes. Let's take responsibility of our own faults! This damn thing was quietly around last year as the broke out news was not matured enough, contracted, imported and transmitted by travellers. Inter state spread is a proof already since it only comes in through Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by GamalNasser: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wolgrace:

Leave Chinese doctors out of our carelessness, stupidity, and woes. Let's take responsibility of our own faults! This damn thing was quietly around last year as the broke out news was not matured enough, contracted, imported and transmitted by travellers. Inter state spread is a proof already since it only comes in through Lagos and Abuja.

Better leave me alone Mister man to do my job
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Better leave me alone Mister man to do my job

Hey man! Not a fight, its a discussion. Let's not find reasons to shift blame.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by GamalNasser: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wolgrace:

Hey man! Not a fight, its a discussion. Let's not find reasons to shift blame.

Okay sir I have removed Chinese from my comment , hope you are okay now ..We are working
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by IamAsiri: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I wonder why Buhari didn't add Osun to the list. Osun's case is much higher than Ogun

Which list please?
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Okay sir I have removed Chinese from my comment , hope you are okay now ..We are working

Yes sir, not meant to bash you. Nigeria is synonymous to anger. Nigeria just dey vex person, as na we dey do ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by roqrules04(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I wonder why Buhari didn't add Osun to the list. Osun's case is much higher than Ogun

Thursday will be the 4th week since osun has been on lockdown too
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Iamdboss: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hunger vs Corona....
Who go win

I hope the government are not cooking up stories in order to extend the lockdown again...abi, all d corona victims in Osun have been discharged prior to ds latest development and they have even recorded death....

God help us all.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by sharpwriter(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
wink2015:

It is not only coronavirus alone that kill them.

Some of them have varying or different health complications already.

Some could be chain smokers, debetis. etc

When coronavirus hit them things get much complicated.

The federal and state government should not get frightened and feel propelled to extend the lockdown.

So people in other Nigerian states like Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Delta etc. don't have health complications too abi?
I beg to ask how experienced is some of our medical professional that are handling this coronavirus cases.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by sharpwriter(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
wink2015:

It is not only coronavirus alone that kill them.

Some of them have varying or different health complications already.

Some could be chain smokers, debetis. etc

When coronavirus hit them things get much complicated.

The federal and state government should not get frightened and feel propelled to extend the lockdown.

I beg to ask how experienced is some of our medical professional that are handling this coronavirus cases.

So people in other Nigerian states like Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Delta etc. don't have health complications too abi?
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
you have only 12, and 2 died? Haba... You are not doing well.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by PureFace1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Osun is an IDP state aka almajiri state, it has nothing to offer ..Buhari only banned important states

Your brothers are the one that are the Alimajiri in Osun State go to Osun State and see how your brothers push wheelbarrow around and hawk meat pie.

1 Like

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Ken4agent(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
That's reminds me, what update on the chinko that complete isolation period.....what their job specifics ??
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by MrPaul2: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This brings us to the question if we want the LOCKDOWN to continue or not.

Died from a sickness you know nothing about.... Really sad.

May their souls rest peacefully.

The most painful part is that, most people that are infected/sick and dying currently have not enter plane once in there entire live, now they are suffering and dying of a virus that is suppose to be Chinese reward for eating nonsense

1 Like

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by okpalaAnambra: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
PureFace1:

Your brothers are the one that are the Alimajiri in Osun State go to Osun State and see how your brothers push wheelbarrow around and hawk meat pie.
Nothing shameful in their hustle since it's legit,...than osun people who aren't crippled but wait to be fed and forming 1 million boys terrorising their fellow Afonjas... pathetic and horrible cheesy cheesy
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by BiafraforTrump: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corona virus the slayer of all cone heads and Afonjas from that side. o kpari grin
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Dollabiz: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Victor08032(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin

WHO KNOWS THE TYPE OF DISEASE THAT KILLED THEM?

WHO KNOW THEM

WHO RELATES WITH THEM?

IF you're READY ANSWER ME
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Teeacom: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nothing shameful in their hustle since it's legit,...than osun people who aren't crippled but wait to be fed and forming 1 million boys terrorising their fellow Afonjas... pathetic and horrible cheesy cheesy
kid, who does'nt have something sensible to contribute than to display is madness here, you're a disgrace to your family, come to osun and see your brothers pushing wheelbarrow up and down, idiot
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Skmoda360(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fheelzz:
Ok we done enter ham grin
And you are fvcking happy... undecided

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by zoedew: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Been wondering why as well. I guess the proximity of Lagos to Ogun is the reason why. These days it is becoming harder to know where Lagos stops and is Ogun State!
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by zoedew: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Osun is an IDP state aka almajiri state, it has nothing to offer ..Buhari only banned important states
Febrile reasoning!
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by fotadmowmend(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
The Ile-ife patient died before anyone knows it was Corona virus. Nigerian should be careful cos many has bn infected already without knowing
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by 7lives: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Babapyro:

Listen up,if it wasn't for lockdown cases would have risen to tens of thousands now,Nigerians don't think enough.chose life over everything.

Don't argue or explain anything to anybody again, eni ma ku a ku, eni ma ku a ku.
Those who value their lives will live, those who don't will die.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by 911Tat(f): 1:34am On Apr 27, 2020
OKOATA:
angry
Since you don't want to have sense... Here is a living testimony https://twitter.com/purrples/status/1254470604960530432
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by 911Tat(f): 1:37am On Apr 27, 2020
olax02:
We need Pictures of These peolpe, or are they ghost??. Nigeria government with propaganda..tueh..
Watch video here https://twitter.com/purrples/status/1254470604960530432

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi

May his soul rest in peace.

They are numbers until it hits close to home, the number of our people here in the UK that are close to home who passed from #Covid_19 complications is humbling.

May they all rest in peace.

Hello Seun and Lalasticlala.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Fheelzz(m): 5:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Of cos not
Skmoda360:

And you are fvcking happy... undecided
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by AreaFada2: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Judolisco post=88882169]Fg should start building isolation centers around the country.... Let's prepare for war in coming weeks [/quote
One wonders what the donated billions have been used for.

Lagos & Kano should have like 1000 capacity COVID-19 hospital beds. Specially built or commandeered facilities. And even more isolation capacities. Better not to eventually need them than not have them when needed. Ogun, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Rivers, Kaduna, Kwara, Osun and some others should have at least half of that.

We cannot slack, let people perish needlessly and say it's the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun by Mrpojj(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Seems a more potent virulent strain of Corona has entered Nigeria

The Chinese pple don bring am lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO To Declare Aspartame Sweetener A Possible Carcinogen / This Is Why Your Pimples Will Not Disappear! Truth Revealed / Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.