Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter (14038 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Aksnoopy: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
The issue of aniomas being igbo has once again been settled on twitter with majority of Igbo's who speak the anioma dialect of Igbo arguing that they are more Igbo than their eastern brother's and sister's. I totally agree with the fact that anioma's are truly igbo's, politics aside. Here is Hon ndudi elumelu, the younger brother of Tony elumelu the CEO of UBA bank affirming his igboness on the lower floor of the National Assembly.
https://mobile.twitter.com/UcheOkoyep/status/1254411102714310657

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by SLAP44: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by JasonJidenna(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well, I am an Anioma boy, Issele-Uku to be precise and I can tell you that I am from the South South.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Mtcheeeeww
Osagyefo is that you? grin grin
Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Well, I am an Anioma boy, Issele-Uku to be precise and I can tell you that I am from the South South.
My afonja brother, I can feel your pain. The thing is I am an ekiti born and my mum is from issele-ukwu. Which family are you from my in-law?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by JasonJidenna(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
DCmonster:
My afonja brother, I can feel your pain. The thing is I am an ekiti born and my mum is from issele-ukwu. Which family are you from my in-law?
So everyone who doesn't agree with your view is declared to be "Afonja" right?

Don't be silly.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Aniocha people are SE speaking

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by JasonJidenna(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jokerman:

Aniocha people are SE speaking
Similar language, YES, but different way of life.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:

That's good.

5 Likes

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
So everyone who doesn't agree with your view is declared to be "Afonja" right?

Don't be silly.
I know you are an afonja my dear brother. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Similar language, YES, but different way of life.

No the languages are different.

You speak south south while east speak Igbo.

That's the meaning of different way of life.

Be guided.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Cjrane2: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
The issue of aniomas being igbo has once again been settled on twitter with majority of Igbo's who speak the anioma dialect of Igbo arguing that they are more Igbo than their eastern brother's and sister's. I totally agree with the fact that anioma's are truly igbo's, politics aside. Here is Hon ndudi elumelu, the younger brother of Tony elumelu the CEO of UBA bank affirming his igboness on the lower floor of the National Assembly.
https://mobile.twitter.com/UcheOkoyep/status/1254411102714310657

As an Igboman from Anioma part of Igboland.
I find this thread a little bit annoying! Why can't we make a similar thread about Afikpo Igbos, Ngwa Igbos or Nsukka Igbos saying they are proud of being Igbo? Or another Igbo group? It is clear that Nigeria's Fulani leaders agenda since time immemorial has been to balkanize Igboland beginning with carving out Igbo people at the periphery of Igboland and joining them with other groups or other states as minority there. In our stupidity, we allowed them to do it for way too long.

Every true Anioma person that didn't benefit from the politics of Nigeria or Bendel State knows we have NEVER hidden our Igboness. Of course there were a few people that were motivated by the Nigerian regime to come out and say rubbish about our Igbo ancestry in their desperation to kill Biafran unity. Those people have been relegated to the dustbin of history. Moreso, Anioma Igbos singularly paid the biggest price by the genocide of our people during the civil war. If we were not Igbos, WHY WOULD FULANI SLAUGHTER US IN OUR VILLAGES?

Again, our sons volunteered and fought bravely during the Biafran war. Nobody especially Col. Murtala Mohammed will deny their fear of Col. Joe Achuzia. I know threads like this are started by Afonjas to do their bid. But, when I see respectable monikers falling for their deceit I worry about the new generation that does not know their history.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

That's good.
Lmao! Here you come, aboki. Why don't you tell Tony elumelu and his brother ndudi to affirm the same. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ogwashi ukwu rock Igbo rock op of cause I'm more Igbo than people from south east.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by JasonJidenna(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Be guided.
Your problem.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Cjrane2:

As an Igboman from Anioma part of Igboland.
I find this thread a little bit annoying! Why can't we make a similar thread about Afikpo Igbos, Ngwa Igbos or Nsukka Igbos saying they are proud of being Igbo? Or another Igbo group? It is clear that Nigeria's Fulani leaders agenda since time immemorial has been to balkanize Igboland beginning with carving out Igbo people at the periphery of Igboland and joining them with other groups. In our stupidity, we allowed them to do it for way too long.

Every true Anioma person that didn't benefit from the politics of Nigeria or Bendel State knows we have NEVER hidden our Igboness. Of course there were a few people that were motivated by the Nigerian regime to come out and say rubbish about our Igbo ancestry in their desperation to kill Biafran unity. Those people have been relegated to the dustbin of history. Moreso, Anioma Igbos singularly paid the biggest price by the genocide of our people during the civil war. If we were not Igbos, WHY WOULD FULANI SLAUGHTER US IN OUR VILLAGES?

Again, our sons volunteered and fought bravely during the Biafran war. Nobody including Murtala Mohammed will deny their fear of Col. Joe Achuzia. I know threads like this are started by Afonjas to do their bid. But, when I see respectable monikers falling for their deciet I worry about the new generation that does not know their history.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
DCmonster:
I understand you, but this happened on twitter this morning that's why I had to bring it here. As a matter of fact I am not a full blooded igbo man, but my mum is igbo from issele-ukwu.

Where are you from?
Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Your problem.

Not my problem. Why can't you take simple correction....

All I need from you is thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
DCmonster:

Just shut it.

I will recognize your mum but for you...matter dey road

2 Likes

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by JasonJidenna(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not my problem. Why can't you take simple correction....

All I need from you is thanks for the correction.
Please shift abeg...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Please shift abeg...
I am not shifting.
Learn to accept corrections.

4 Likes

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Just shut it.

I will recognize your mum but for you...matter dey road
Lmao! You are neither igbo nor Yoruba. You are probably an aboki who was born or brought up in Igbo. You are nothing but an impostor! grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Be guided.

Which language is south south? Is south south a tribe or language, you can't even find south south in Nigerian constitution it doesn't exist

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Where are you from?
ok! But aboki you said I should shut my mouth?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by DCmonster: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Be guided.
Lmao! "You speak South South". You are definitely an aboki!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! "You speak South South". You are definitely an ability!

Lol

I said he speaks south south while east speaks Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
DCmonster:
ok! But aboki you said I should shut my mouth?

Which aboki?

Get your mum let's trash Igbo here... because you can't speak...
Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

Which language is south south? Is south south a tribe or language, you can't even find south south in Nigerian constitution it doesn't exist

Mr I don't have time for useless emotional tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by dignity33: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Igbo will kill all of you there. Igbo..igbo..igbo every minute does it mean you guys have no other things to better your life if not posting trash about Igbos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by bennyxt: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Afonjas, oyah Igbo thread ooh, come in. Umu anumanu!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mr I don't have time for useless emotional tantrums.

Stop making empty useless meaningless noise about south south if you can't back it up my friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter by mr11(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
You people are not more Igbo than us this madness should stop

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano / Why Lagos Is Immune To Recession — Rotimi Agunsoye / 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.